Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 9. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
explain "redistributed".....
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
no one playing round game?Huh
btw on round we can withdraw whenever without penalty right???

Many playing, but deposits take a while to be confirmed. Smiley

No penalization in ROUND fund! withdraw whenever you want. But you should withdraw before game restarts, because on ROUND end, earnings are redistributed!

Also think that last investment is kept as first one of new ROUND (which probably means to win a lot!) Smiley
Activity: 42
no one playing round game?Huh
btw on round we can withdraw whenever without penalty right???
FUND: ROUND starts in less than 2 hours!
Activity: 26
Request addition service in list on [YeldControl] Overview and list of all Bitcoin related investor-based games. Members can monitor your service and check the Status of the service.
A Paying Status guarantee more users on your service and less if the service has a SCAM Status.

To update or add services in list please use the following format:
Code:
Category:
Service name:
Online from:
Cryptocurrencies:
Paying method:
Fees:
Thread:
Additional informations:
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Another question but this one goes for anyone who would know, i clear the cache and cookies of my pc and the depposits i did dont appear, how can i get them back to my list?

Shouldent be a problem as you have  members account area. Check in your portfolio should all be listed in their for active deposits or matured ones
Activity: 477
Another question but this one goes for anyone who would know, i clear the cache and cookies of my pc and the depposits i did dont appear, how can i get them back to my list?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Seems sites getting more active. Been doing a round of promotions too. now one investment in Green x1.10  going to leave it their till I get to my pay level target providing they are no restarts in this that are going to happen. Seen in another one the new crowd one someone getting a nice x100 thats some level
It depends, but normally we check it every few hours.

do you have a pending payment?

i just got the payment  Smiley as it said "expires 13/03 09:18:04" and i didnt have any payment done to my wallet i asked for that reason.

thanks.

Ok, manual confirmation is needes for security reason on big payments ore ones that multiplied initial amount by x2 or more

Smaller payouts are instantaneous.

i just got the payment  Smiley as it said "expires 13/03 09:18:04" and i didnt have any payment done to my wallet i asked for that reason.

thanks.

I prefer the Target game, its slow but more sure. I loose on Crowd game.

CROWD requires more strategy, you should think between huge amount of shares for small number of inv (10-20), or small amount of shares and 100-1000 investments .

Of course, it it risky, because if new deposits are small amounts you can lose.

Also is important when you go in. When the value of total shares is low then is a good moment to deposit.

I would say that 101 HOURS and TARGET are more simple.

TIME and CROWD are better to build strategies.

hi, would like to ask how long does a manual confirmation payout takes?, thanks.
Activity: 44
can someone post proofs of withdraws from this site? i want to try it

CROWD requires more strategy, you should think between huge amount of shares for small number of inv (10-20), or small amount of shares and 100-1000 investments .

Of course, it it risky, because if new deposits are small amounts you can lose.

Also is important when you go in. When the value of total shares is low then is a good moment to deposit.

I would say that 101 HOURS and TARGET are more simple.

TIME and CROWD are better to build strategies.
legendary
Activity: 1456
GAME CROWD STARTS!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
43 mins til crowd option starts..i cant wait!!
new game CROWD: only 3 hours left to start!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
the sits coming down!!!
Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "404 Not Found".
Something is broken. Please e-mail us at [email] and let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Working fine for me.

ok, now it's open
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
the sits coming down!!!
Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "404 Not Found".
Something is broken. Please e-mail us at [email] and let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Working fine for me.
Pages:
Jump to: