Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 8. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just tried a little MintCoin deposit/investment with the target fund, lets see how it goes. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
new ROUND starts in few hours!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Be ready for FUND VOLUME, starting this next sunday 22th.

Games 101 HOURS and TIME very active this last days!

Grabbing quite some profit from both of them. Nice going!
Be ready for FUND VOLUME, starting this next sunday 22th.

Games 101 HOURS and TIME very active this last days!
ROUND NUM 2 ENDED!

Only one player decided to withdraw before the restart.

So all other investment get almost their deposit back (x0.98)

Stay tuned people! because some player could win x15 or x5 and their missed the chance!

ROUND 3 starts in 10 hours!
Activity: 31
Interesting ideas, nice games. Thanks for making this!
There is obviously some bug with the calculation of amount to withdraw in target.

the 40000 doge you receive is too low, and the 1500000 that appears on the request is too much, since you were far away from the x10 target.

I am going to check what is wrong
Activity: 51
What was your winning ratio before of withdraw?

Your target was x10, right?

I do not care. What with this?
http://s16.postimg.org/u2zqx11it/Screenshot_4.png
If I had known that I will receive only 45099 DOGE, I wouldn't request withdrawal!
http://s29.postimg.org/mz1de7mfb/Screenshot_5.png
Activity: 42
CROWD GAME STUCK.....WHAT A SHAME
What was your winning ratio before of withdraw?

Your target was x10, right?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

I receive only 45099 DOGE  Huh

Looking at it your taking out before taget is reached and that is about 50% am awating response off admin in regards to this as am at 1.4x right now but on withdrawal option only shows about 50% of what is avaible

Admin please update
Activity: 51
With these new one, "Round" if you invest a "big" amountm the game don't finish before you withdraw it. Witch % of shares is the minium to restart?

No, it will restart at some point:

We check:

total shares on game = total
new shares last 10 hours = last

if "last" is less than 10% of "total", the round ends.

So, if you place a big amount, after 10 hours probably game is going to restart, unless new investment go into the game.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
With these new one, "Round" if you invest a "big" amountm the game don't finish before you withdraw it. Witch % of shares is the minium to restart?

ok i see......so if theres 100 deposits and no one withdrawing...at d end of round they all get they money back - sending fee

but if theres someone withdraw....all who not withdrawing at d end of d round got some loss....all of them...isnt it?

all will have same small lose. But one will stay for next round.

Love it, this has great strategic dynamics. Thanks for introducing this new game, I'll be playing it.
i played here before too but i cant win anything, the last time i won something on this game was when it just launched and i was one of the first players

well, you can try to be one of the first players when a new game starts.

Also games like TIME and CROWD, are very dynamic and work as cycles. But you need to think your best strategy, not just send the coins. Smiley
Activity: 280
ok i see......so if theres 100 deposits and no one withdrawing...at d end of round they all get they money back - sending fee

but if theres someone withdraw....all who not withdrawing at d end of d round got some loss....all of them...isnt it?

Love it, this has great strategic dynamics. Thanks for introducing this new game, I'll be playing it.
i played here before too but i cant win anything, the last time i won something on this game was when it just launched and i was one of the first players
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: 42

explain "redistributed".....

Earnings of active investments are joined and distributed again according to the shares of each investment. This means everybody gets the same percentage (so everybody wins or loses the same)

Fo example we have only 2 active investments

id:1 shares=1 (25%) earned=3 BTC win x3.00
id:2 shares=3 (75%) earned=1 BTC win x0.33

on restart:

id:1 receive 1 BTC win x1
id:2 receive 3 BTC win x1

In this example, player with id 1 should have withdraw before.
Pages:
Jump to: