Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 15. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
i've just put one on at 150 hours, i'm thinking that if the shares don't decrease over that time you'd accumulate more... or am i wrong?

you're % decreases every time there is an investment coming in..

Oh i thought in timeshare they didn't decrease

Amount of shares don't decrease in FUND 2, but your % of course is less as new investments enter the game, or more when big investments end. Look carefully at total amount of shares and times to choose best moment and strategy to invest!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
ID 1266 - Thank you received 6996.9883 DOGE
Activity: 356
i've just put one on at 150 hours, i'm thinking that if the shares don't decrease over that time you'd accumulate more... or am i wrong?

For any new incoming investment, you receive the proportional part according to your shares %. This 'dividends' are directly converted into your currency and added to the investment balance. Your amount of shares is kept along all the life of your investment. (No shrinking like in FUND 1).

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Activity: 394
Its hard to say which is better going long with a over 100 hour investment or going short with a less than 24 hour investment. You got to try both to see which one is going to be better.

Activity: 43
Merit: 10
Love the new game.
It keeps you going, and its less of a gamble and more of using a wise strategy.

Invested both long (more than 100 hours) and short (less than 24 hours) term to see whats most interesting.

Keep up the good work multicryptos, ur support is fast!
Two big payout done for fund 2: timeshares in last minutes! Congrats to winners!

Big investments ending! total shares is going to descend from 0.5 BTC to 0.2 BTC! 1 hour ago it was 1 BTC, good moment to go in!
How does 'extending' work?   Do I have to deposit more coins or will the balance be used to extend the time of the deposit?

Yes, balance is used. You choose number of hours of extension, then total new shares needed are calculated, and if your balance is enough, amount is substracted and hours added. Just that easy, of course if your balance is not enough then you cannot extend your investment.
Activity: 728
How does 'extending' work?   Do I have to deposit more coins or will the balance be used to extend the time of the deposit?
Investment that had 50% of shares just ended, choose best moment to go in looking carefully at active investment's shares % and hours left! But also think that an investment can be extended if the owner wants!

Possible ways to invest in this game are endless!
Activity: 394
This new game is pretty sweet. I think more people will jump in when they figure it out. It's actually kinda easy. Looks like some big players are starting to roll in. Time to get in and roll deep.
Yes, 5 BTC invested in 1 hour + 1BTC was already there from yesterday

It's nice to see diversity of startegies, some investors choose big amount of shares for just 2-3 hours, others invest for 200-300 hours, let's see what's best! Smiley
Activity: 728
Man, this game is on fire! Look at all those deposits!
do the shares decrease over time or remain constant in this version

shares remain constant until the end of the investment!
Activity: 420
do the shares decrease over time or remain constant in this version
GAME FUND 2: TIMESHARES starts!

Many investments coming!
40 minutes left for starting of GAME FUND 2!

MultiCryptos, are there any maximum limits for deposits in the Fund 2 game?

Limit is 3 for only for "pending" deposits. If you request 3 deposits, then you must wait until at least one is confirmed before to request a new one. But there are no limit of confirmed deposits on the game. Create as many as you want.
and if you create 3 requests and do not deposit? so you cant make any more deposits in the whole game?

Yes, but you must wait either deposits confirm, or are cancelled. The time until cancellation when funds are not received, depends on coinpayments and type of currency. but can take from 1 to 3 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: