Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 18. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Fund 1 doesn't let me withdraw to invest in fund 2..

It just refreshes.. (dep. 603)
Activity: 420
Multi:

Fund 2 has deposit problems, could you check? There are only 2 active while most of us on chat have all deposits confirmed several times now..

EDIT: Works now.. I do need a CANCEL button or a way to pay a midded deposit. I have 1 accidental where i lost the deposit address of.. (1248)

still a problem with making deposits as all i get is the spinning wheel but never get a deposit address generated
Multi:

Fund 2 has deposit problems, could you check? There are only 2 active while most of us on chat have all deposits confirmed several times now..

EDIT: Works now.. I do need a CANCEL button or a way to pay a midded deposit. I have 1 accidental where i lost the deposit address of.. (1248)
Activity: 294
First investment for game 2 is created as a test. This is going to be withdraw after game started. Only 48 minutes left!
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
Is the site down ? I only got a white blank page when trying to open your site

EDIT: it's ok now, site is loading just fine
FUND 2 TIMESHARES starts in less than 3 hours!

I'm interested as long as funds in fund 1 can be directly reinvested there.
Don't have other coins left for now.

I am sorry, we don't have this option for now. You have to first withdraw from one fund to invest in the other one

I'm interested as long as funds in fund 1 can be directly reinvested there.
Don't have other coins left for now.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Your site is ponzi, but you make it to game,
you can change to PONZI GAME title I think

Ponzi game or what ever you want to class it as still Gambling in some form of being HYIP, gambling all other arears so its a risk so its good to be where ever should be classed in
I am going to update the site soon. The plan is to start the new game at 24:00 CET. I will update with more information in next hours.

Sounds great! It would be excellent if you could reinvest funds of fund 1 to fund 2 directly though, without having to withdraw first..
Activity: 432
Febriyana Muhammad
Your site is ponzi, but you make it to game,
you can change to PONZI GAME title I think
legendary
waw -6 trust making a ponzi
100% scam

well, read why something put this trust! is just because he thinks I should call the site "ponzi game" and I don't see why, since it is something different. Furthermore I don't see why I must put a label on my game, all information and rules are explained, everybody can choose to play or not...
Bitch runs the biggest crypto ponzi and he's afraid of competitors. Don't worry.
His shitty site is rigged. His site is a ponzi as well, but I don't see him putting a label "Ponzi".

The site might be ponzi ie HYIP high yield investment = GAMBLING = RISK IT FOR A BISCUIT OR RUN FOR THE HILLS and dont bother to join and play the game everyone is free to do as they please as do others so ill stick to actually making a good gamble on here for however long it is intended to run for
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
i will look your new game..
Maybe i will join
but you should find more investor..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
100% scam

well, read why something put this trust! is just because he thinks I should call the site "ponzi game" and I don't see why, since it is something different. Furthermore I don't see why I must put a label on my game, all information and rules are explained, everybody can choose to play or not...
Bitch runs the biggest crypto ponzi and he's afraid of competitors. Don't worry.
His shitty site is rigged. His site is a ponzi as well, but I don't see him putting a label "Ponzi".
so the bigger the time the bigger return will be or it will still depend on people invested amounts after your deposit?

Yes, your income depend on people after your. But in this came shares are not going to shrink over time. you keep starting amount until the end.

So with game 2 can you take your seed coins out at any time you want too so example. I put in say 0.2BTC I place for 1,000 hours I then make say 5.0+ in 200 hours as an example  I can cashout or do I need to wait for 1,000 hours to be reached before cashout? and also is compounding available too?

You can cashout at any time, but your invesment is withdraw, so you lose your remaining shares. But I keep in mind your comment for next versions or next game Smiley
legendary
so the bigger the time the bigger return will be or it will still depend on people invested amounts after your deposit?

Yes, your income depend on people after your. But in this came shares are not going to shrink over time. you keep starting amount until the end.

So with game 2 can you take your seed coins out at any time you want too so example. I put in say 0.2BTC I place for 1,000 hours I then make say 5.0+ in 200 hours as an example  I can cashout or do I need to wait for 1,000 hours to be reached before cashout? and also is compounding available too?
Activity: 378
100% scam
check why he has negative trust and then talk about scamming because now you are just talking nonsence
100% scam

Activity: 420
100% scam
another bloody idiot just like the one who gave the negative no doubt , i have played this from the start and he has scammed no one
Activity: 462
100% scam
Pages:
Jump to: