Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 16. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
What I meant was what is the maximum allowed amount for a deposit, for instance 1 btc, 2 btc... or?

Ah! ok. No, no maximum amount for a deposit
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
What I meant was what is the maximum allowed amount for a deposit, for instance 1 btc, 2 btc... or?
Activity: 378
40 minutes left for starting of GAME FUND 2!

MultiCryptos, are there any maximum limits for deposits in the Fund 2 game?

Limit is 3 for only for "pending" deposits. If you request 3 deposits, then you must wait until at least one is confirmed before to request a new one. But there are no limit of confirmed deposits on the game. Create as many as you want.
and if you create 3 requests and do not deposit? so you cant make any more deposits in the whole game?

Limit is 3 for only for "pending" deposits. If you request 3 deposits, then you must wait until at least one is confirmed before to request a new one. But there are no limit of confirmed deposits on the game. Create as many as you want.

Cool, this is going to be fun! I'm playing!

Current active investment will continue on game, if that is what you mean?
Activity: 378
Dear users,

Coinpayments already has solved the pending deposits limit, so we are ready to start again the FUND 2: TIMESHARES.

Game restart is going to be at 16:00 CET (5 hours left). Timers are set at the right time, like if only 1 hour has passed since 12:00 pm of yesterday (we consider that the game worked well for a while).

Limit of pending deposits for each player is set to 3. This means if you create 3 requests without sending the funds, then you must wait few hours before requesting new investments, so create invesments with care.
so all the deposits that are on timeshares now will be totally wiped out or the game will continue?
Dear users,

Coinpayments already has solved the pending deposits limit, so we are ready to start again the FUND 2: TIMESHARES.

Game restart is going to be at 16:00 CET (5 hours left). Timers are set at the right time, like if only 1 hour has passed since 12:00 pm of yesterday (we consider that the game worked well for a while).

Limit of pending deposits for each player is set to 3. This means if you create 3 requests without sending the funds, then you must wait few hours before requesting new investments, so create invesments with care.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
No response yet from coinpayments. I am going to announce time here and by mail, so everybody is going to know when game starts again.

Ok well I look forward to the return of it. What is the shares thing on it is it based off how many shares want to buy at time then calculates how much it will cost to buy them etc?
No response yet from coinpayments. I am going to announce time here and by mail, so everybody is going to know when game starts again.
Activity: 364
Looks is going to be difficult to solve problem with coinpayment during the weekend. We still hope to restart the game as soon as possible

Is game 2 allowing deposits or is this broken and needs to be fixed first.

Deposits are suspended because coinpayments limit of 25 pending deposits. This doesn't allows a fair game, since many players find they cannot do their deposits at right time.

After this limit is increased, game 2 is going to continue.

have a possible eta when game 2 might be back up?
Looks is going to be difficult to solve problem with coinpayment during the weekend. We still hope to restart the game as soon as possible

Deposits are suspended because coinpayments limit of 25 pending deposits. This doesn't allows a fair game, since many players find they cannot do their deposits at right time.

After this limit is increased, game 2 is going to continue.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
i'm tray invest end won x10 no profite just return my invest end changer blockcain 0001  Sad
Thanks for the status update, MultiCryptos. It is appreciated.

Can't wait to get back into the game! Smiley

Dear users,

All issues has been solved by now, but the one with coinpayments and the limit of pending deposits. As soon as coinpayments notify us that limit has been increased, we are going to set up a date and time for restart of FUND 2. We are going to add to all active investments, the number of hours since 12:00 pm.

We apologize for all the problems. We should had predict a huge volume of traffic and took the necessary measures.
Game is stopped while we clear all pending deposits. Then game will continue and extra hours are going to be added to all active investments. This ensures fair running of the game.

Because now, for any free deposits slot, there are too many requests, and this not allows all players to participate. So game frozen, and we hope to enable it soon!
Pages:
Jump to: