Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 17. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Dear users,

we decide that all timers are going to increase by the number of hours that deposits have been problematic. So you are not going to lose this time.

+3 hours have been added to all active investments. We will add more if problem persist
Activity: 378
Dear users,

While we wait that coinpayments change our deposits limit, maximum pending deposits for each user is now 2, so request deposit only if you are sure to send the funds!

We apologize for this issue.

the issue is the site never generates a deposit address
and people are loosing money who deposited because noone can deposit after them thats bad
Activity: 420
Dear users,

While we wait that coinpayments change our deposits limit, maximum pending deposits for each user is now 2, so request deposit only if you are sure to send the funds!

the issue is the site never generates a deposit address
Dear users,

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
ANNDDD the site dont show the correct amount of time pending.. It's a big error

EDIT: Now they corrected this error...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
About math problems, dividends has been processed again with the right values.

The limit on request issue is a coinpayments problem, we hope can be solved soon.

You are kidding or about what right values you are talking about? It's a total mess right now, DOGE deposits have enormously large share and some BTC deposits near zero.

that doge share is correct, because it was a lot of doge at only 1 hour duration.  Lots of bigger BTC deposits chose to run for 100 hours or more... so your share gets distributed over all those hours.

Well now it make sense.
Activity: 728

The limit on request issue is a coinpayments problem, we hope can be solved soon.

You are kidding or about what right values you are talking about? It's a total mess right now, DOGE deposits have enormously large share and some BTC deposits near zero.

that doge share is correct, because it was a big deposit at only 1 hour duration.  Lots of bigger BTC deposits chose to run for 100 hours or more... so that BTC deposit gets spread thin and distributed over all those hours.  1 BTC at 100 hours is like 0.01 BTC each hour, so you get the share % of 0.01 BTC that hour.

How it can be that:
1238    0.263 BTC    0    998:24:01    0.00025000 (0.21570505%)    0.1550 BTC    x0.59

have less share than this?

1253    176025.348 DOGE    0    00:24:11    0.05000000 (43.14101071%)    1154416.9766 DOGE    x6.56

You can buy 450,000 DOGE with 0.263 BTC and it has ~206 times lower share.

Thank you, everything seems to be working a lot better now. Thank you for solving the issues, I appreciate it. I can now continue to play at your site.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
There is a lot going wrong with the site. People can't get the deposits through or it's a problem at coinpayments and in the meantime my active deposits are expiring and not reaping anything because of that. The way it's going right now it is not fair to the players who participate. Many people will not be happy if you continue this way.

I would like a refund on my deposits. Multicryptos, how do I request a refund?

It's better to fix the problems first, refund people and just restart another day when everything works fine, instead of trying to fix it while the game is in progress.  

QFT! Look guys there is so much problems it seems, the best you can do is a restart and refund, I dont see logic in the maths either, It's just I dont get it, and my deposit tooks forever to confirmate and to go in the list, thanks.

EDIT: The things are moving, lets see, thanks.
There is a lot going wrong with the site. People can't get the deposits through or it's a problem at coinpayments and in the meantime my active deposits are expiring and not reaping anything because of that. The way it's going right now it is not fair to the players who participate. Many people will not be happy if you continue this way.

It's better to fix the problems first, refund people and just restart another day when everything works fine, instead of trying to fix it while the game is in progress. 

they should stop and reset and restart once the site issues are sorted , i will not be playing as it stands

[EDIT EDIT]   Ok, I take back what I said, the site starts to work normally now. It might just have been a problem in my browser, deposits are showing up now.
Something is definetly wrong with script and math.

1238    0.263 BTC    0    999:12:07    0.00025000 (0.20055514%)    0.1516 BTC    
1237    0.106 BTC    0    100:11:41    0.00100000 (0.80222055%)    0.2128 BTC
1249    0.994 BTC    0    99:45:27    0.00944100 (7.57376418%)    0.0001 BTC
total: 1.363 BTC - ~9%   

vs

1241    0.158 BTC    0    04:07:00    0.03000000 (24.06661639%)  0.0430 BTC
total: 0.158 BTC - ~24%

Activity: 378
is it possible to withdraw earlier than the time expires on game no 2? if yes ill definitely deposit
Please create investment request only if you are going to send the fund! our coinpayments server is full, we are going to change limit of pending deposits but it will take a while
the problem seems to be when you try to create a investment it does not supply a deposit address ,automatic refresh then tries again so false requests no doubt
Activity: 436
Please create investment request only if you are going to send the fund! our coinpayments server is full, we are going to change limit of pending deposits but it will take a while

I will send the funds, as soon as i have the withdrawal for 603 (fund 1) and a deposit address to 1248 (fund 2).
Activity: 436
Ok, too much traffic on deposit request of game 2, created some isssues, but seems shares distribution is working fine now. Send me personal messages or mail at [email protected] for any problems.

Thanks, see my PM and mail.
Ok, too much traffic on deposit request of game 2, created some isssues, but seems shares distribution is working fine now. Send me personal messages or mail at [email protected] for any problems.
Pages:
Jump to: