Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 20. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
admin
any update to make this site alive ?
looks like people leaving this boat

Major update coming in few hours. But it looks that amount of new investments is going up again!
yeah i put in also some money because its the best time in my opinion

I think in few hours, payouts are going to be in green numbers again.

Anyway, all players that reinvest their balances many times are getting good results. Look at this:

After many reinvestments, he win x2 in only few hours! This investment could be in the top of best ones when it will end.
can you actually make more money by reinvesting than with withdrawing and investing?
Activity: 636
Merit: 262
wonder how long this ponzi will last  Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I looked at your site and all previous bets are x0. Looks like a scam to me.

it just slow mate
because new comer is slow also Smiley
Activity: 294

take a better look, no investment are x0, only the last ones because are just starting to earn. Better read the rules or check the payouts or ask other players that receive their payment back
Activity: 322
admin

Major update coming in few hours. But it looks that amount of new investments is going up again!

I think in few hours, payouts are going to be in green numbers again.

Anyway, all players that reinvest their balances many times are getting good results. Look at this:

After many reinvestments, he win x2 in only few hours! This investment could be in the top of best ones when it will end.
admin

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
admin

That is some promising news to hear Smiley
admin

Activity: 56
admin
Activity: 18
I just invest +1BTC! Who joins me? I think this can go up again!

Well if you invested 1BTC thats a fair chunk to put into it nice to see some of the big hitters coming along for the adventure.

Hope to not be the only one!

I wanted to invest also in Cryptoraise, but seems more difficult to win there, too many active investments...
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Well if you invested 1BTC thats a fair chunk to put into it nice to see some of the big hitters coming along for the adventure.
Activity: 18
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
it doesnt look good..
system need new wave..
how can do it?
i dont know :/

increase affiliate bonus + massive promote maybe ?

i %100 agree yok
massive promote is important
system need new investor..
it doesnt look good..
system need new wave..
how can do it?
he could easily restart the round what would bring him much more new and aold investors

We want to keep this game as it is, without changing the rules. Game can restart by itself when number of total shares is close to 0.

Instead, we prepare a major update for tomorrow. We are going to add a new game at our site. Stay tunned! Smiley
it doesnt look good..
system need new wave..
how can do it?
he could easily restart the round what would bring him much more new and aold investors
Activity: 42
it doesnt look good..
system need new wave..
how can do it?

increase affiliate bonus + massive promote maybe ?
Activity: 350
it doesnt look good..
system need new wave..
how can do it?
very sorry but this is dead fun while it lasted , someone start a new one please
so isnt there a new wave? didnt people make this working again?

it will only work again if you invested at least 25 btc which is more than has been invested untill now it's dead. encouraging people to put more in is criminal really

I disagree. Current number of shares is 1.9, then actual status of the game is the same when there was only the first 1.9 BTC into the game, that was at first day of starting the site.

You will see that becasue huge investments are already finished, the last investments that you see now into the game will be profitable again. Actually, most of last investments are already at x0.4 with 60-70 hours remaining. There will be a breaking point when ending investments will become profitable again. Smiley
very sorry but this is dead fun while it lasted , someone start a new one please
so isnt there a new wave? didnt people make this working again?

it will only work again if you invested at least 25 btc which is more than has been invested untill now it's dead. encouraging people to put more in is criminal really
can you share your calculations of those 25 btc? just curious it would be interesting to see
Pages:
Jump to: