Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 21. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
very sorry but this is dead fun while it lasted , someone start a new one please
so isnt there a new wave? didnt people make this working again?

it will only work again if you invested at least 25 btc which is more than has been invested untill now it's dead. encouraging people to put more in is criminal really
Activity: 378
very sorry but this is dead fun while it lasted , someone start a new one please
so isnt there a new wave? didnt people make this working again?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
it's not profitable now
and cant be profitable in this way..
if it grows faster then now, it will be profitable..
Activity: 294
my payment didn't sent
i had 2 payment..
They are closed 10 hours before
but still not sent my wallet?
Doge wallet: D8wjxQcxGMwcCAtJ3o3gvDrUu5S9G5zPuQ
İnvest no : 411 and 546

Can u check it please?

Ok, I see! this is because your payments are bellow minimun amount (0.001 shares). I fixed it and now there is not minimun amount when investment expires. Minimum amount is only for when you request withdraw. Thanks for reporting this issue!

Thank you
i received my payment
but this system isn't profitable..
i send 4500 doge and i can received only 2800 doge..
i lost almost half of my money..

Late comers will obviously lose most of their deposits, that's why I'd suggest OP to restart the round every x days

I think game is going to restart by itself. When total amount of shares is low, then for new investors coming is like if they are the first of a new wave of investments. Smiley
i think that it will not restart because people will not want to invest to an old game that no one uses

Agreed, eventhough it's a new wave just like you said but people are less interested to join an old program. Do a hard restart or it will die slowly
Activity: 385
Amount of shares is less than 2! Who is going to be the first of a new wave?

Count me in
Im gonna get that 2 waves
hahahahah
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
nevermind I couldnt find it.. Is all good
DAmn bro coulda gave me a heads up.. what happened to investment 670.. i had some extra cash in there!!

Kaaaaaannn!3211!%$%#!%^
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I would like to be the first in new wave to receive some for free . Thanks count me in.
Amount of shares is less than 2! Who is going to be the first of a new wave?
this things dead huh. coulda went to the moon!! Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
hello friend
i want to ask
am i late if i join now ?

i suggest to go when a ponzi is within their first 2 weeks, if they do survive and you see deposits coming in.

if you really want to try out ponzis.
hello friend
i want to ask

way too late , hold on until only about 50 live investments
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
hello friend
i want to ask
Activity: 84
my payment didn't sent
i had 2 payment..

Can u check it please?

Ok, I see! this is because your payments are bellow minimun amount (0.001 shares). I fixed it and now there is not minimun amount when investment expires. Minimum amount is only for when you request withdraw. Thanks for reporting this issue!

Thank you
i received my payment

Late comers will obviously lose most of their deposits, that's why I'd suggest OP to restart the round every x days

I think game is going to restart by itself. When total amount of shares is low, then for new investors coming is like if they are the first of a new wave of investments. Smiley
i think that it will not restart because people will not want to invest to an old game that no one uses
my payment didn't sent
i had 2 payment..

Can u check it please?

Thank you
i received my payment

Activity: 364
Merit: 256
my payment didn't sent
i had 2 payment..

Can u check it please?

Thank you
i received my payment

my payment didn't sent
i had 2 payment..

Can u check it please?

Thank you
i received my payment

I would recommend everybody to reinvest if after half of time they are not close to recover the initial amount. You can reinvest 5 times what give you a long investment life. If volume of new investments is low now, perhaps will increase next days. Also help promoting the site if you want to win more. Thanks!

Site owner investing by himself.
Now he's gonna say it's an error, lmao

This is just a javascript error, this column draws the investment id, but reinvesments id are in another column that is not drawed. I am going to fix it soon! thanks

You just have to look that "null" value is only in "reinvest" type of dividends. Compare your dividends list with "last investments" in home page to see that they match. Don't be to hard with me. I made the whole code from scratch and website is only 1 week of life. This minus bugs are being fixed day by day. Thanks
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
my payment didn't sent
i had 2 payment..

Can u check it please?

Thank you
i received my payment
Pages:
Jump to: