Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 24. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
As far I see until now. Best performance of investments is to reinvest if your new amount of shares is bigger than the initial one.

Let's say you started with 1 BTC = 1 shares, after half of the time (50 hours) you have 0.5 shares (do to shrinking of shares) and 0.7 BTC (so you make a 70%). If you reinvest then you are going to start again with 101 hours timer and 1.2 shares, so it is like a new fresh investment of 1.2 BTC. Also it coints like 0.7BTC have been invested into the game, so this is going to attrack more investors! Think about it!
How about you think about stopping hyping this shitty ponzi?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
As far I see until now. Best performance of investments is to reinvest if your new amount of shares is bigger than the initial one.

Let's say you started with 1 BTC = 1 shares, after half of the time (50 hours) you have 0.5 shares (do to shrinking of shares) and 0.7 BTC (so you make a 70%). If you reinvest then you are going to start again with 101 hours timer and 1.2 shares, so it is like a new fresh investment of 1.2 BTC. Also it coints like 0.7BTC have been invested into the game, so this is going to attrack more investors! Think about it!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Reinvested again !

As did I! rebump it. we could turn this one out like a bycyquo
Reinvested again !

Post a screenshot of your reinvestment to prove that you're the man of your word
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
Reinvested again !
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
All will come to a slow unless more come into it needs a lot of publishing and the correct channels to do this or they just slow down. More people need to come along but at the same time its weather or not they want to talk risk in such places like this and not many want to due to being burned in many past programs.
Activity: 420
To be honest: MC is dead in the water and CR is slowing down.. Hopefully both will pickup.
But, i'm now almost a day at 0.4x, 37 hours remaining.
IF you invest, try CR.
anyone in that range needs around 8btc invested to brake even, sorry
Activity: 436
To be honest: MC is dead in the water and CR is slowing down.. Hopefully both will pickup.
But, i'm now almost a day at 0.4x, 37 hours remaining.
IF you invest, try CR.
Should invest now that there's more deposits or should I wait?

You should invest now, more deposits are coming due to promotion !
you are only saying that as you need more investments to make a profit , re earlier post
©

You should invest now, more deposits are coming due to promotion !
wait only invest when older investment run out in 48 hours or so
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
legendary
Deposits is Rising. Wow

Indeed they are due to where am promoting and posting along with advertising the site. Need to update my urls to have affiliate links than normal url least then can make some commission on them but doing way too many things to make affiliate links lol
©
Deposits is Rising. Wow
That dosent sound right unless you put very little into it. If you get to 1.2 maybe cashout start fresh round or your self as I have had no problems yet.

And indeed it needs more people and as admin said only 600 people is small ammount so it needs to get bigger and go across more sites and places to get public promotion it needs for new members to come in and deposit and play.

I learned from earlier mistakes and started small. 0.1BTC. I withdrew when the site had payout problems a few days ago, at 1.5x. My 0.148BTC is now at 0.059, 0.4x, 41 hours remaining. If it doesn't pickup, i'll transfer the remaining to CR, that seems to run a bit better for now.

Also, i think it supports too much coins. Best would be BTC, Doge and hopefully XPY.
©
Admin invest in your site, I think I lost
legendary
Unfortunately it seems i'm losing all i gained from my initial deposit.. 0.4x and 44 hours remaining.
With a bit of luck it will end at 0.6 or 0.7, then i only lost the BTC i gained..
I will invest elsewhere until this site gets momentum again..

That dosent sound right unless you put very little into it. If you get to 1.2 maybe cashout start fresh round or your self as I have had no problems yet.

And indeed it needs more people and as admin said only 600 people is small ammount so it needs to get bigger and go across more sites and places to get public promotion it needs for new members to come in and deposit and play.
Unfortunately it seems i'm losing all i gained from my initial deposit.. 0.4x and 44 hours remaining.
With a bit of luck it will end at 0.6 or 0.7, then i only lost the BTC i gained..
I will invest elsewhere until this site gets momentum again..
I made small change in the order last invesments appear, i changed order by id to order by last time. So now reinvestments also are showed.
©
Biggest payout until now has been processed few minutes ago!

That's why I will reinvest my earnings after

it means we can earn more now
because a big investment finished..
Pages:
Jump to: