Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 23. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Please undersand that if I didn't change to the right value, then this was unfair for all the other players... I should contacted you before and I am sorry about it!
Activity: 436

Sorry for all this misunderstanding. The bug in the reinvestment option has been corrected. It should not happen again.

Still doesn't resolve it for me. I no longer trust this ponzi, for as long you can trust ponzi's..
This is a slippery slope, editing databases.

--Contacted by admin, resolved--

It is completly fair. For some unknow problem when you reinvested, your balance has not change to 0 and I manually edit it to the right number. What was not fair is that you reinvested and the balance was same amount before you did. Check all dividends, sum them and see that your actual balance is right.

No, by defenition: as soon as you start messing with the database, it's unfair. Even if the reinvestment was an error by you.
How can we trust ANY number if you start editing manually?

Then i rather have my 0.148BTC investment back and try it elsewhere.

What bothers me even more, is that you didn't even notifiy me via a post here or anything. Really unprofessional.
I can no longer trust this site and will take my investments elsewhere.

Sorry for all this misunderstanding. The bug in the reinvestment option has been corrected. It should not happen again.

It is never a good idea to invest into Ponzi's mate...Hope u have understood it by now.

Oh, i don't care about that.. That's my own choice. It's only peanuts, scraps i've sent it.
Since crypto is dead in the water at the moment, at least ponzi's are fun.. If you watch how much you invest..

But, editing databases because the admin "thinks" there is a problem is just plain wrong.
This invalidates the database itself, so he shouldn't mess with it.

He could at least contact me first.

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

It is completly fair. For some unknow problem when you reinvested, your balance has not change to 0 and I manually edit it to the right number. What was not fair is that you reinvested and the balance was same amount before you did. Check all dividends, sum them and see that your actual balance is right.

No, by defenition: as soon as you start messing with the database, it's unfair. Even if the reinvestment was an error by you.

What bothers me even more, is that you didn't even notifiy me via a post here or anything. Really unprofessional.

It is never a good idea to invest into Ponzi's mate...Hope u have understood it by now.

They are not playing fair in anyway.. Reinvested. Was at 0.5x, already made most of it back.. (0.073BTC)
Now i check: 0.1x, 0.008BTC..

So, they are manually editing the DB it seems? I can't explain it anyother way..
From 0.073 to 0.008 and 0.5x to 0.1x.. Sad

That's not playing fair..
Then i rather have my 0.148BTC back.

They are not playing fair in anyway.. Reinvested. Was at 0.5x, already made most of it back.. (0.073BTC)
Now i check: 0.1x, 0.008BTC..

So, they are manually editing the DB it seems? I can't explain it anyother way..
From 0.073 to 0.008 and 0.5x to 0.1x.. Sad

That's not playing fair..
Then i rather have my 0.148BTC back.

Activity: 378
R.I.P. My money   Sad 

thats just a few dollars think about those guys who invested like 0.1-0.5 after you
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
R.I.P. My money   Sad  

Don't you get it? The only person who wins is this jackass who made the thread.

You lose 50% of your balance. It's calculated.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Multicryptos admin, its a good idea reinvest my coins now Id 515?

If I had to choose, to reinvest is a good option. Promotion is going up since launch of affiliate program and in weekend there are less investments. I think 101 hours more should be profitable for you, and even you can reinvest again.

But everybody should choose the best moment to reinvest, this means when your current balance + you shares makes a big deal. To wait until last hours of expiration of an investments is not the best option.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

You should look at the blockchain and make an intelligent decision based on that. but for ponzis, its usually best to not invest, or if you chose to invest then do it only once.
Activity: 42

its up to you mate
if you predict later will be a lot new investor
then go reinvest Cheesy
Activity: 15
Too much traffic for server! should work fine again!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
Site running fine again  Smiley

Ya I see, the site too busy
©
Page is totally unresponsive now

I see that they connect to cloudfare

Yes, but seems that server cannot cope with current traffic

I am still load up the site but it kinda slow and I can still log in ! I hope admin post about this
©
Page is totally unresponsive now

I see that they connect to cloudfare
©
The site is updating. Wow
Pages:
Jump to: