Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 25. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Biggest payout until now has been processed few minutes ago!

it means we can earn more now
because a big investment finished..
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Biggest payout until now has been processed few minutes ago!

Only few new deposits coming lately, I think your game is stuck, better to restart it to have a new fresh round and a fair chance to everyone

game is not going to be stopped. It should restart by itself. If total number of shares is aproaching to 0, then a new big invesment can take almost all % of shares and act as a 1st invesment of a new wave of investments.
Activity: 420
Only few new deposits coming lately, I think your game is stuck, better to restart it to have a new fresh round and a fair chance to everyone

when the investment's start losing (within the next 20-24 hours ) it will die . any investment made at present is dead coin ,need to wait 60-72 hours and less than 100 investment before trying it again . look at ponziround it goes in cycles
how did he reinvest 6 times when it says a maximum of 5 are allowed , your own account?

You are right! i didnt' notice! Smiley
Now I realize there is a mistake in the scrypt, in writed "<=" symbol (check number of reinvesments <= 5), so this allows 6 reinvestments, I should place a < 5 !!! I am going to change it!
Activity: 420
how did he reinvest 6 times when it says a maximum of 5 are allowed , your own account?
Some investor are getting good results using the reinvest option! This one multiplied x 5.3, by making many reinvestments! look at this:

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
today is my payout
x1.3
not bad
but not too good Smiley
Thanks multicryptos
Activity: 378
Deposits seem to dry up..
My deposits is sitting at 0.3x for about 15+ hours now.. Hopefully i get to 0.6x so i have the initial deposit back..

Please deposit, i wan't to reinvest! Smiley

So you have to promote the site on the other site
promote the site on the other site? what do you mean? to spam other threads? i dont think that would be a great idea
Activity: 436
We did, but CR is still outrunning MC..
Hopefully it will pickup soon..
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
My deposits is sitting at 0.3x for about 15+ hours now.. Hopefully i get to 0.6x so i have the initial deposit back..

So you have to promote the site on the other site
Activity: 436

Thanks all users that are promoting the site!

600 registered players until now. It is still a low number, so probably investments are going to grow when more users create an acccount.
©
Been promoting my self in PTC sites and traffic exchanges where I have credits on is weather to not people want to do this sort of site or not. And also posted on Moneymakersgroup as their a massive site for stuff like this.

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Multicryptos-Multicrypt-t487588.html

Close 40 400 hits from members and public. and posted elsewhere and other sites too so had a lot of exposure on other sites and promoting where I can too.

Better
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Been promoting my self in PTC sites and traffic exchanges where I have credits on is weather to not people want to do this sort of site or not. And also posted on Moneymakersgroup as their a massive site for stuff like this.

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Multicryptos-Multicrypt-t487588.html

Close 40 400 hits from members and public. and posted elsewhere and other sites too so had a lot of exposure on other sites and promoting where I can too.
©
oh wow one dude decided to invest 0.5 btc now thats a bet. i guess he can say goodbye at least to half of his investment

say goodbye or turn into 10x 20x 30x 40x who knows ?
only time will answer Tongue

maybe in next 72 hours this investment blow to 1,000,000 BTC deposit

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
its impossible to turn it to 10x now as people are investing really slowly actually its hard now to get your investment back

Well am making good in it so far and made tripple what my orignal coins where and got one currently at x 1.6 and other at 1.4 rolled over again and going to see how it works out but so far paymetns and % has been slower but still making good on it. I think it comes in swarms as more people find it a big bump on income then slows down then big bump so need more people promoting.

We need to promote on the other site !
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
oh wow one dude decided to invest 0.5 btc now thats a bet. i guess he can say goodbye at least to half of his investment

say goodbye or turn into 10x 20x 30x 40x who knows ?
only time will answer Tongue

maybe in next 72 hours this investment blow to 1,000,000 BTC deposit

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
its impossible to turn it to 10x now as people are investing really slowly actually its hard now to get your investment back

Well am making good in it so far and made tripple what my orignal coins where and got one currently at x 1.6 and other at 1.4 rolled over again and going to see how it works out but so far paymetns and % has been slower but still making good on it. I think it comes in swarms as more people find it a big bump on income then slows down then big bump so need more people promoting.
©
Expiring investments are paying x1.5 / x1.6

Wow !
Expiring investments are paying x1.5 / x1.6
Pages:
Jump to: