Pages:
Author

Topic: MultiDice - Only 0.5% House Edge | 100% Fair | Invest and Earn | Referral | Chat - page 2. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
What does make it so different from any other site?

Maybe it is not spectacular example but this situation above show how fast is working support of MultiDice. Maybe "this" will makes this site a bit different and a bit better than other..  Wink

Multidice support is one of the best. Even some major dice sites  can dream about such quality of their support.

Thanks mate, seems that's not what players are looking for.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Maybe it is not spectacular example but this situation above show how fast is working support of MultiDice. Maybe "this" will makes this site a bit different and a bit better than other..  Wink

Multidice support is one of the best. Even some major dice sites  can dream about such quality of their support.

Activity: 364

honestly, i dont think there is much that sets apart any dice site from another dice site nowadays; theres so many out now that both offer a variety of features and are popular, such as primedice, dadice, 999dice, and the list goes on. I honestly think its just a matter of preference now for everyone, and whoever markets better will attract more playerbase.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

The site currently isnt working for me,what is the problem

No problem here Sir, the site is loading. Can you try typing URL again

The problem is when i click your signature it gives that error
Even tryed typing it but it dosent work

Ok fixed.
Activity: 434

The problem is when i click your signature it gives that error
Even tryed typing it but it dosent work

Activity: 434

What does your site make special?  Smiley just wanna know your statement about this

Depends what you mean by special. I've been here for a while now and never had any issues that couldn't get resolved in timely manner. What make's MultiDice different though is the fact the site won't disappear with players funds like other sites did or will. Also the site is nice and enjoyable and of course you can win BTC, that's the idea isn't it.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

Hmm.. What other dice sites make different from MultiDice?  Wink It is all about luck.. IMO trustworthy is the most important. Why I want to play here? Because I know that owner is trustworthy man! I wish him everything best!
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
What does your site make special?  Smiley just wanna know your statement about this
its clearly stated in the first post in which he talks about the site
With an attractive UI and our referral system that is more than generous, MultiDice strives to leave its mark in the Bitcoin community.
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Btw, we are now officially Bitcoin Dice site no altcoins involved. Come visit our chat and say a few words, I am tipping randomly  
why did you delete altcoins? dont they give you any profit? also are you thinking about changing your name from multidice ass you have only one bitcoin?

Edit: the site in your sig doesnt seem to work for me
Btw, we are now officially Bitcoin Dice site no altcoins involved. Come visit our chat and say a few words, I am tipping randomly 
Admins have lives too, you know? I'm not very patient, but all is good now. Love this site. Thank you!

No worries glad everything is resolved.

Over 24 hours and the admin has read my email regarding the withdrawal several times. Yesterday and today.

Let me explain the situation.

I deposit 0.13 and some change btc into the site and managed to increase it up to 0.16 and some change btc. I went to withdraw, but not right away and when I put in my withdrawal address and the amount to withdraw it said to refresh the page, so I refreshed it and my btc was gone. What happened? The withdrawal wasn't processed so did it get sent to manual processing or what? No answer from the admin although he was online on the site until I started asking questions.

Getting worried now!

Admin replied to my email. This might get resolved soon!

No response from the admin after my reply. Great. Gonna be waiting over 48 hours now! -_-

Got a response. Looks like they want to investigate exactly what happened which is understandable. I don't mind waiting. I'm glad I got that response. Now I can wait without worry.

Still waiting on my withdrawal unfortunately. They said it wouldn't take long, but I still have nothing. I guess tomorrow? I hope tomorrow. I hate delays!

2 days waiting is too long just for 0.16 withdrawal but Perhaps the owner is multidice is busy and if you read roslin post , he said that the owner is not working on one project only. Perhaps you will get your withdrawal soon enough   Undecided Undecided

Hoping for the best. Thanks for your response! What really irks me is that they sent me an email telling me not to worry and that they would get back to me shortly regarding what happened or the status of my withdrawal and that was over 6 hours ago. Why even bother telling me that if you're not actually going to get back to me? That is extremely poor customer service in my opinion. Don't lie to me. Just tell me what's going on and I'll accept it. I mean it's not like I have a choice. You've got my coins so yeah...

I have told you clearly in the first email to be patient because we need to investigate apparent error you reported. It's not easy as we need to replicate that error but we are unable to because everything is working as it should so it takes longer. Please be patient, I told you your BTC is safe, whatever the amount.

Btw, roslinpl mentioned I am working on different projects, what he meant really is what I do in the daytime eg. running my physical business.
Activity: 132
Admins have lives too, you know? I'm not very patient, but all is good now. Love this site. Thank you!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Over 24 hours and the admin has read my email regarding the withdrawal several times. Yesterday and today.

Let me explain the situation.

I deposit 0.13 and some change btc into the site and managed to increase it up to 0.16 and some change btc. I went to withdraw, but not right away and when I put in my withdrawal address and the amount to withdraw it said to refresh the page, so I refreshed it and my btc was gone. What happened? The withdrawal wasn't processed so did it get sent to manual processing or what? No answer from the admin although he was online on the site until I started asking questions.

Getting worried now!

Admin replied to my email. This might get resolved soon!

No response from the admin after my reply. Great. Gonna be waiting over 48 hours now! -_-

Got a response. Looks like they want to investigate exactly what happened which is understandable. I don't mind waiting. I'm glad I got that response. Now I can wait without worry.

Still waiting on my withdrawal unfortunately. They said it wouldn't take long, but I still have nothing. I guess tomorrow? I hope tomorrow. I hate delays!

2 days waiting is too long just for 0.16 withdrawal but Perhaps the owner is multidice is busy and if you read roslin post , he said that the owner is not working on one project only. Perhaps you will get your withdrawal soon enough   Undecided Undecided
Activity: 132
All is resolved. Wonderful admins!
Pages:
Jump to: