Pages:
Author

Topic: MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device (Free, Open Source, Cross Platform) - page 6. (Read 827257 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
And, for clarification, the sgminer can only handle 11 commandline arguments.  The multiminer is trying to start it up with 21 arguments, several, of which, are nothing more than default values that do not need to be set.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I have been trying to run multiminer for about a week and a half now, without success.  What I have discovered is, multiminer is adding a bunch of extra commandline arguments, that I do not need, and my sgminer errors out because of it.  Is there a way to change what extra commandline arguments multiminer adds automatically?
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001
Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose
Then it's time to stop accepting continuing sales on iTunes I'd say...

Great soft nwools ... i had payd for it it was a good ride.

Sorry for the shutdown.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Never before 11 P.M.
Then it's time to stop accepting continuing sales on iTunes I'd say...
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Anyone else having issues with mobileminer?
Since ystday it shows offline all my machines  Huh

Please see the post in the MobileMiner thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11620806

ATTENTION

Hello all. Unfortunately it's time (past time really) to shut down the MobileMiner services and apps. Mining at home is just not generating enough interest, and margins are too slim for miners, to keep things running (and to keep myself interested).

Things will stay running until July 1st and any active subscriptions will no longer be charged. Thank you for your feedback, interest and patronage. Happy mining!

ATTENTION

I'm very sad to hear that Sad
I loved mobileminer, that way I could check status in any time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

Please see the post in the MobileMiner thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11620806

ATTENTION

Hello all. Unfortunately it's time (past time really) to shut down the MobileMiner services and apps. Mining at home is just not generating enough interest, and margins are too slim for miners, to keep things running (and to keep myself interested).

Things will stay running until July 1st and any active subscriptions will no longer be charged. Thank you for your feedback, interest and patronage. Happy mining!

ATTENTION
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
i would like  to mine x15 maryjanecoin to help the network

There should be no problem with that. MultiMiner can mine any coin or algorithm supported by CGMiner and BFGMiner forks. Please refer to the documentation. You do not have to pick a coin from the list (as it says on the screen).
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
i would like  to mine x15 maryjanecoin to help the network
Activity: 283
Can help to start who a mining on a multiminer of asic of Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge?
yes it is a gridseed blade. I have 5 of them 3 are running on a raspberry pi.

Hard to say - sounds like BFGMiner isn't detecting them properly. There should be two devices, not one.

You can troubleshoot the device detection using the following info:

https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner/wiki/Local-Devices

The information on the log files specifically should demonstrate the problem.
Activity: 440
yes it is a gridseed blade. I have 5 of them 3 are running on a raspberry pi.
Just looking for some help getting my gridseed blade to function properly. looks to be mining but only 359 kh and pool does not show worker. also shows 5 processors, shouldn't this be 40 or 80?

What does your hardware look like? Are you sure its a GridSeed Blade and not a GridSeed Orb? Is it round & gold, or a big black brick?

A GridSeed Blade has two power cables and two USB cables and shows as two devices. I only see one device in your picture. And your picture shows 350 Kh/s which is normal for the Orb.

Orb:

Blade:
Just looking for some help getting my gridseed blade to function properly. looks to be mining but only 359 kh and pool does not show worker. also shows 5 processors, shouldn't this be 40 or 80?

Here are some pictures,

Thanks for any help you guys can offer

where is this config file and the name? I am trying to get a gridseed blade to mine

The per-algorithm arguments are defined in the Advanced Miner Settings dialog:

https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner/wiki/Settings#advanced-miner-settings

Config files can be found in the ~/.config/MultiMiner/ folder on both Linux and OS X and in %appdata%\MultiMiner on Windows.
where is this config file and the name? I am trying to get a gridseed blade to mine

The per-algorithm arguments are defined in the Advanced Miner Settings dialog:

https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner/wiki/Settings#advanced-miner-settings

Config files can be found in the ~/.config/MultiMiner/ folder on both Linux and OS X and in %appdata%\MultiMiner on Windows.

Ok I will start with the easy one.
On MM with the Blade BFG version I am getting very poor performance.
Here is my string.

--set-device gridseed:@\\.\COM6,\\.\COM7,\\.\COM9,\\.\COM10,\\.\COM19,\\.\COM20:clock=838 --set-device gridseed@\\.\COM4,\\.\COM5,\\.\COM22:clock=1185 --set-device gridseed@\\.\COM8:clock=890 --set-device gridseed@\\.\COM21:clock=1150

The Blades are running at 838 and each only hits 2.0 mh/s each or lower.  On cpuminer same setting they hit 2.8 to 3 mh/s each stable.
The three 5 chip units that are set to 1185 run at 255 kh/s on MM.  On cpuminer same setting they run 501 to 508 kh/s each stable.
The other two 5 chip units one that runs at 1150 and the one that runs at 890 both run at the proper speeds with no issues.  489 and 379 kh/s respectively.

I cannot figure out why this is happening.  I have messed with it for a day.

Does anyone have any input?

I'd suggest trying one devices at a time and then building up to more devices from there.
Great software package. Thanks for offering to the public.
Just trying to get a gridseed blade to mine with this software.
Is there a special bat file I need to run. Recognizes a gridseed with 5 processors. should be 40 correct?
hey once windows 10 goes live in July I'll be running this on a windows 10 PI  or going to try to . i haven't tried  yet with the DEV version of 10 and MultiMiner i know its poss, but i just have ten running on a PI 2 right now to see how it handles ten so far it runs great . would rather wait for the 10 RTM then try MM on one .

It should work well - let me know. I've been developing on Windows 10 (among other platforms) for some time now.

nwoolls by any chance can you get to my questions above. You skipped right over them id still like help with that.

The program already fails over when a pool is down as noted in the help:

https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner/wiki/Pools#pools

I do not plan on adding the option to restart mining every 2-3 minutes, though the project is Open Source so you are free to modify it to suit your needs:

https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner/wiki/Contributing#contribute-to-development
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
hey once windows 10 goes live in July I'll be running this on a windows 10 PI  or going to try to . i haven't tried  yet with the DEV version of 10 and MultiMiner i know its poss, but i just have ten running on a PI 2 right now to see how it handles ten so far it runs great . would rather wait for the 10 RTM then try MM on one .

It should work well - let me know. I've been developing on Windows 10 (among other platforms) for some time now.

nwoolls by any chance can you get to my questions above. You skipped right over them id still like help with that.
hey once windows 10 goes live in July I'll be running this on a windows 10 PI  or going to try to . i haven't tried  yet with the DEV version of 10 and MultiMiner i know its poss, but i just have ten running on a PI 2 right now to see how it handles ten so far it runs great . would rather wait for the 10 RTM then try MM on one .

Pages:
Jump to: