Pages:
Author

Topic: MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device (Free, Open Source, Cross Platform) - page 3. (Read 827257 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
This thing DOES NOT WORK
for some unknown reason, it DOES NOT recognize CPU nor GRIDSEED nor it gives the opportunity to "scan hardware" 0 it is grayed out, and when mining on GPU, most of the time the speed it 0.0 and it is reported as offline while in the interface it says "current 29 Kh/s" - or even faster speeds, but most interesting part is that I never on any other way I mined I get ANY AT ALL Invalid shares, until I tried using this crappy "MultiMiner" and got my first 1 - 100% INVALID SHARES Huh

1. this does not offfer MULTI and does not allow to scan hardare
2. can not use ASIC miners with this
3. no CPU mining
4. almost 99% of the time reports as offline miner - even when I turn on to restart miners or detect orphaned miners ...

any advice to use this the way its name suggests as this way I have not intention of giving 1% for faulty program

thx
Activity: 1
Hello. Is it possible to use the multiminer with the Antminer s9?
When I try to use script rpc-api-test.sh on S9, the answer is FAILURE: devs RPC call failed (STATUS=E returned). Why?
In the same time Awesome miner software successfully connecting and work with S9. Where is my problem?
Activity: 7
NEWB TRYING TO USE RPI3 and GRIDSEED USB ASIC

Hi All,

As a bit of educational exercise I bought an old Gridseed GC3355 USB ASIC and a Raspberry Pi 3 to use as controller. I've been wrestling with this setup for several days and tried a number of mining software setups without success. The furthest I have progressed though is with MultiMiner where I have managed to install it, and via a roundabout process, get it to run using mono.

I have configured the coin/pool but when I start to mine, I see errors in the log when trying to get the share. The error message is something like '10 msg: No PGA' which might be because the GridSeed isn't being detected correctly?

The ASIC shows as a STM Microlectronics STM32 device in the device menu. Is this correct?

I've tried a couple of different pool and coin setups.

I am using Raspbian (Noobs) as my OS and I am a complete newb to Linux and mining. Any guidance gratefully received. Smiley
Activity: 1
Hi Guys,

hope you can help me. I've a couple of computers i want to let them mine.

From now, i use "NiceHash" with their native client, but i don't like it.
From what i've seen, MultiMiner looks way better to me, but i struggle to configure it....and googled it for a few days. Sadly i never found a "How to setup NiceHash in MultiMiner-Tutorial".

Can someone pls help me set it up or point me to a good tutorial?

There are a few things i don't understand, even i read the Wiki:

1) What do i have to do? Add a coin or a Multipool? Because atm i have only added Multipools...for each algorithm a seperate one with the Urls from here: https://www.nicehash.com/help/which-stratum-servers-are-available
2) What do i fill into the fields "Worker Name" and "Password"? In Workers Name i have just written one i like....but nothing in the password field...
3) How does NiceHash/Multiminer know, that mining comes to my account? I don't see any fields to enter my credentials for NiceHash
4) Do i have to "Add Coins" also? Why? And what is the connection to the Multipools?

The really best would be, a tutorial how to get the NIceHash Client "copied" over to MultiMiner....some kind of tutorial for that....i never found so far.

Best regards,
Florian
Activity: 42
Sent! Glad I can actively help you track down bugs! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Dowloaded the Windows-Application from github.
If i try to register for remote-monitoring at web.mobileminerapp.com i end up on a scam site.

This project is no longer alive.
Maybe you know alternatives for this awesome tool. Anything need in All-In-One(AIO) sollution.

Look few posts up.
Activity: 5
If i try to register for remote-monitoring at web.mobileminerapp.com i end up on a scam site.

Maybe you know alternatives for this awesome tool. Anything need in All-In-One(AIO) sollution.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I figured Wink  I will mail this mr wools, hopefully he has access to the github to avoid harm from the domain-hijack
legendary

Activity: 280

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1084
Great example of a good app that couldn't keep up with the times.

So what's a good miner manager app that works with both AMD and Nvidia and all coins?
Many users that was running MultiMiner in the past moved on to Awesome Miner

Can you mine Ethash and Equihash coins with awesomeminer?
Yes, and all other popular coins and algorithms as well.
legendary

So what's a good miner manager app that works with both AMD and Nvidia and all coins?

Can you mine Ethash and Equihash coins with awesomeminer?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1084

Activity: 675

Activity: 51
I have 3 g-blade . What is the best to mining with this hardware ?
legendary
Hi !
I I'm new here and I have problem . I have 1* 1080 8g and 1 * 1080ti founders .
In the multiminer devises not found my cards and CPU . (OpenGL only)
Can you help ?
Thanks !!

Why do you even want to use multiminer?
It's obsolete.

multiminer can't be used to mine Ethash or Equihash coins, others are not so profitable...
Activity: 51
Hi !
I I'm new here and I have problem . I have 1* 1080 8g and 1 * 1080ti founders .
In the multiminer devises not found my cards and CPU . (OpenGL only)
Can you help ?
Thanks !!
legendary
you guys are trying to mine a coin that didn't exist when the original author of MultiMiner -nwools left the community.

Indeed Smiley
I contacted Nate ystday - he said you can use only forks of sgminer, cgminer and bfgminer with multiminer.
which means, no claymore and no ewbf.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
you guys are trying to mine a coin that didn't exist when the original author of MultiMiner -nwools left the community.
legendary
How to mine ZCASH with Mutiminer? In the "Choose coin" dialog there is no such algorithm "equihash" for ZEC mining!

I would also love to use multiminer for mining these days.
You can add algorithm by yourself.
First you must copy the mining folder into multiminer/miners folder, then you will be able to choose it when adding algo.

I'm still not able to mine, maybe just doesn't work Ethash and Equihash in multiminer.

Pages:
Jump to: