Pages:
Author

Topic: MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS AND TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS - page 10. (Read 6666 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
Who is fighting ISIS on the ground?

Oh hell 99% of anti ISIS fighters are muslims.
This is more complicated than a love triangle.
NATO fights the ISIL and Taliban.
The ISIL fights the NATO, FSA, Syria and the Taliban.
The Talibans fight NATO and ISIL.
Russia fight ISIL and FSA.
FSA fights ISIL, Iran and Syria.
Syria fights ISIL and FSA.
Turkey fights ISIL and Syria.
Iran fights ISIL and FSA.

Bunch of fools.  Smart is to take over with economics, like Japan did, and like China is doing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Right. It's all a big conspiracy to get Muslims to look bad, isn't it?

yes , this is definitely like that.. all the muslims are not terrorists and terrorists ones arent muslim..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
cryptoqueen
After examination of the OP's posting history, I have come to the conclusion that this person is little more than a Marxist agitator that thrives on drawing any kind of attention to her mindless ideologies. Please keep this in mind next time you see one of her OPs.

Actually, it's just straight up racism which is not that hard to figure out.  Roll Eyes

Muslims are not a race, they are a group of religious followers. Try again.

No shit Sherlock, but most of the practitioners are brown and thus subject to whitey's racism, even if the finer points of who Muslims are is lost on them. So it's still a race debate, Junior.  Roll Eyes

Actually there are more Musims in the US that are "whitey's" than any other single race of darkies... oh wait "darkies" is a racially insensitive term. It is ok to call white people whitey tho, because you know Critical Theory. 

Try again.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/26/muslim-american-demographics_n_5027866.html

Wow, you boys are really like in grade school when it comes to social theory eh?

It's not possible for a minority to be racist against a majority ruling power because racism happens within a structure of oppression. I can be prejudiced to whitey, but I can't be racist because white supremacy exists.

In fact, my making jokes about whitey dismantles institutional racism because I'm undermining the ruling power.  Roll Eyes You guys are so boring. Please god, bring me more interesting racists to talk to. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Yeah sure, glory to the Russians! The best country in the world is Russia! The great powerful Russian man! Still pure and manly, ready to beat the shit out of Muslims any time Roll Eyes

For your information, it is not just the Russians who hate uncivilized Muslims. I am from South-east Asia, and I am yet to find someone who is having a positive opinion about the Muslims. May be you should travel to Xinjiang, and see how the Chinese are treating the local Muslims. I have been to India, and the majority of the people there are also opposed to Muslims.

India is not south east asia and your asshole is not a reliable source sorry that we cant believe you Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Yeah sure, glory to the Russians! The best country in the world is Russia! The great powerful Russian man! Still pure and manly, ready to beat the shit out of Muslims any time Roll Eyes

For your information, it is not just the Russians who hate uncivilized Muslims. I am from South-east Asia, and I am yet to find someone who is having a positive opinion about the Muslims. May be you should travel to Xinjiang, and see how the Chinese are treating the local Muslims. I have been to India, and the majority of the people there are also opposed to Muslims.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
OP is just trying to make us happy with Islam, so that the moment we feel safe, they will pounce unexpectedly.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

The real only people who's fighting the Islamic State are the Russians. The Muslims from these areas just escape instead of fighting back their enemy.

So please elaborate how many ground troops russia has in syria and iraq?
Who do they attack and where do they operate?

They mostly drop bombs in the western/northern part.  To support al-Asaad's positions.  Go on rt.com, they post maps where they bomb.  They don't have any troops officially, but unofficially I'm sure spetznaz is operating within Syria.

The official line is they are fighting ISIS but reality is they fight all groups that are fighting Syrian army, including ISIS and groups supported by Turkey and US.

It is sort of NATO<->Russia proxy war.  Similar to Ukraine ordeal, not as bloody, but a similar concept.
legendary

The real only people who's fighting the Islamic State are the Russians. The Muslims from these areas just escape instead of fighting back their enemy.

So please elaborate how many ground troops russia has in syria and iraq?
Who do they attack and where do they operate?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

This is more complicated than a love triangle.
NATO fights the ISIL and Taliban.
The ISIL fights the NATO, FSA, Syria and the Taliban.
The Talibans fight NATO and ISIL.
Russia fight ISIL and FSA.
FSA fights ISIL, Iran and Syria.
Syria fights ISIL and FSA.
Turkey fights ISIL and Syria.
Iran fights ISIL and FSA.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Funny how we quickly forget that this dictatorship is mostly known for its alcoholic rates Grin

Don't worry about the alcoholism rates. Vodka is man's best friend, especially the Russian man Grin !
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
Funny how we quickly forget
I tend to agree that this seems funny for ignorant sheeple like you.

this dictatorship
False #1

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13827834

its alcoholic rates Grin
False #2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_alcohol_consumption_per_capita

Looks like we have another TV zombie in this subsection.
Activity: 448

Funny how we quickly forget that this dictatorship is mostly known for its alcoholic rates Grin
Activity: 441

Activity: 448
Sorry OP, all you're doing is blatantly trying to use history to deflect blame from the group committing current atrocities against people, as most religious people and their apologists tend to do.

Also we'd love to believe you about living peacefully with others, but you keep on shooting at us and trying to blow us up.
I am not shooting at any other religion. . I am just defending my religion, as there is a lot of hatred about it in the forum...
As I already said, I respect your religion,  you respect mine...

I don't have a fucking religion, I'm an Anarchist.

Which is nearly a religion you know? Grin
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
From the early days there were various religious believers over the world. Likewise there are various religious groups within Muslims itself, who follow certain rules created of their own. When they saw other people of their community not following the rule created by a group lead to violence, which has been displayed as some Muslim named terrorist group by the media.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
It's actually sad how the long list of problems Islam has compared to everybody else frankly, all other religions know any of their bullshit doesn't get a free pass in the west so why should radical Islam?

It shouldn't.  It is our job to speak up and expose the vile bullshit they spit out.

Sharia Law has no place in the 21st century.  There should be laws against preaching Sharia Law in Western countries.  Just like we have laws against racism, hate speech, Nazism, we should have laws against supporting Sharia Law.

Sharia Law is where the West should draw the line in the sand.

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
After examination of the OP's posting history, I have come to the conclusion that this person is little more than a Marxist agitator that thrives on drawing any kind of attention to her mindless ideologies. Please keep this in mind next time you see one of her OPs.

Actually, it's just straight up racism which is not that hard to figure out.  Roll Eyes

Muslims are not a race, they are a group of religious followers. Try again.

No shit Sherlock, but most of the practitioners are brown and thus subject to whitey's racism, even if the finer points of who Muslims are is lost on them. So it's still a race debate, Junior.  Roll Eyes

Actually there are more Musims in the US that are "whitey's" than any other single race of darkies... oh wait "darkies" is a racially insensitive term. It is ok to call white people whitey tho, because you know Critical Theory. 

Try again.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/26/muslim-american-demographics_n_5027866.html
legendary
You are aware Cass the more you act out like that the more stupid and ridiculous you make yourself look? I think almost anybody who defend Islam does what you do and all this behaviour does is alienate people more and more and make them all hostile to you.

Oh wait, what am I saying? Of course you fucking don't, you have no self-awareness.

there are undeniable problems with muslims but to throw every single one of them in the same terrorist/rapist basket is just wrong

I don't, but they still have beliefs in the mainstream that really piss me off and should be rejected in any civilised society, the blatant anti-semitism, anti-homosexuality and their treatment of women and disdain for free speech and expression for one thing. If any of them are going to advocate violence towards other people just over who they are or what they say or how they dress or what they draw they should expect for me to meet them head on.

It's actually sad how the long list of problems Islam has compared to everybody else frankly, all other religions know any of their bullshit doesn't get a free pass in the west so why should radical Islam?

i agree to that but my perception is not that we dont reject it or even support it by hiding the truth.

the problem i see is rather our governments and in part our society - because we are voting for this people - that supports dictatorships there.

how can it be that saudi arabia is one of the west closest allies?
and not even talking about geopolitical stuff.
i think without this hypocrite shit we coulda help reform the islamic world much easier.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
You are aware Cass the more you act out like that the more stupid and ridiculous you make yourself look? I think almost anybody who defend Islam does what you do and all this behaviour does is alienate people more and more and make them all hostile to you.

Oh wait, what am I saying? Of course you fucking don't, you have no self-awareness.

there are undeniable problems with muslims but to throw every single one of them in the same terrorist/rapist basket is just wrong

I don't, but they still have beliefs in the mainstream that really piss me off and should be rejected in any civilised society, the blatant anti-semitism, anti-homosexuality and their treatment of women and disdain for free speech and expression for one thing. If any of them are going to advocate violence towards other people just over who they are or what they say or how they dress or what they draw they should expect for me to meet them head on.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Some people were just blinded by the recent attacks and sometimes the influence of what the media shows.
Pages:
Jump to: