Pages:
Author

Topic: MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS AND TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS - page 3. (Read 6666 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Well, what about the Muslims who are, plain and simply stated, stupid? NO OFFENCE INTENDED.  Some of all populations are stupid.  Average IQ is 100, and some are below that and some are above it.

So some stupid guys read "Slay the unbelievers <>"..

And they remember "Slay the unbelievers."

Kind of a problem you Muslims have, isn't it?

I'm not a Muslim or smth. But those people who only think about those bloody lines like "Slay the unbelievers", I'm pretty sure they are one of the terrorists who believe that they are fighting for something. They think they are fighting for something because they sort of read in their sacred book about slaying and killing people that are against them.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
Totally agree. Terrorists have absolutely no religion at all, they have no relation with Islam or any other religion. All the religions in the world teach peace and harmony. None teach hate and terror.
If you don't believe in my religion then you will burn forever.. Huh
Also the guy who got burnt in the cage did he burn forever?

Saudi Ambassador Defends Law Declaring All Atheists ...
Video for saudi saying atheism is terrorism▶ 8:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDDeGG613TE

When someone blows themselves up and shouts I am an atheist come back and show me because I will be very surprised..
Oh and make sure it's a white atheist in case you try PROPAGANDA.. Why I say this in case you show people on ISLAM TV..Oh look atheist terrorist..

Show me a manual for being an atheist?..Would it go something like this
PAGE 1
Be free and don't believe in fairy tales..Fairy tales are for children..
Show proof and we will believe.
BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER PARTY ON DUDE..End of the atheist bible..
Don't think it would sell much do you Grin..Not even half a page..
Also how do I tell people how to live with PARTY ON DUDE..
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
I hardly think 25% of Muslims are radical lol

Maybe 25% in Iraq  Cheesy

The Muslims in Europe are just as radical as their coreligionists in Iraq and other Middle-Eastern countries. For example, ISIS has managed to recruit more than 1,000 Jihadis from Belgium, where there are just half a million Muslims. On the other hand, they managed to recruit less than that number of Egypt, where there are 75 million Muslims.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
Totally agree. Terrorists have absolutely no religion at all, they have no relation with Islam or any other religion. All the religions in the world teach peace and harmony. None teach hate and terror.

I could have believed you. But the facts claim otherwise. Please answer my following questions:

1. Why 99% of the religious terrorism in the world is being carried out by the Muslims?
2. Why none of the Muslim majority nations are free from terrorism?
3. Why more than 90% of the "refugees" are Muslim?

Well, USA kinda did invade their countries

They think they will withdraw if they keep doing terrorism

We only focus on terroism being wrong, but we do not see how we started it

Rule no.1
Don't invade someone elses country if they don't start murdering people

It's USAs fault for poking their bloody nose everywhere

It's too late now, we have unleashed a beast, a beast called ISIS

And it needs to be ended with troops on the ground
Pretty much none of what you have said is true or accurate.

ISIS.  Many, many terrorist Islamic groups preceeded ISIS and will come after it. 

No, it's not the USA's fault.  (Neither is ISIS focused on the USA, of course).

No, "we" are not the cause of terrorism.

The cause is ideological and stems from thought such as that of Sayaad Qutd, who started the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and who was executed by Nassir for Treason.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Wen you look at http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm, you see that MUSLIMS ARE NOT MUSLIMS AND TERRORISTS ARE NOT TERRORISTS.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Its just few bunch of people who are responsible to create a negative image of entire community, and because of those few people the reputation of entire religion is at stake.

Its more than just a few though.

How many in ISIS, boko haram, al qaeda, Islamic Revolutionary Guard, etc.

Then we have all the rapefugees rioting, raping and pilaging as they go.

"There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today. Of course not all of them are radicals. The majority of them are peaceful people. The radicals are estimated to be between 15-25% according to all intelligence services around the world.

"That leaves 75% of [Muslims being] peaceful people. But when you look at 15-25% of the world's Muslim population, you're looking at 180 million to 300 million people dedicated to the destruction of Western civilization. That is as big as the United States."

the FBI Terrorist list of 59 FBI defined terrorist organizations. Of these, 43 were muslim terrorists.

I hardly think 25% of Muslims are radical lol

Maybe 25% in Iraq  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Its just few bunch of people who are responsible to create a negative image of entire community, and because of those few people the reputation of entire religion is at stake.

Its more than just a few though.

How many in ISIS, boko haram, al qaeda, Islamic Revolutionary Guard, etc.

Then we have all the rapefugees rioting, raping and pilaging as they go.

"There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today. Of course not all of them are radicals. The majority of them are peaceful people. The radicals are estimated to be between 15-25% according to all intelligence services around the world.

"That leaves 75% of [Muslims being] peaceful people. But when you look at 15-25% of the world's Muslim population, you're looking at 180 million to 300 million people dedicated to the destruction of Western civilization. That is as big as the United States."

the FBI Terrorist list of 59 FBI defined terrorist organizations. Of these, 43 were muslim terrorists.

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I see the issue of Patriotism vs. Religion and think that is a really interesting aspect to look into.
If you arrive to States as Immigrant but also a Muslim I wonder how conflicting that is for them?

The one aspect that has always gave me second thought was why we do not see many Muslims standing up and saying these are not Muslims and they do not represent us!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

I could have believed you. But the facts claim otherwise. Please answer my following questions:

1. Why 99% of the religious terrorism in the world is being carried out by the Muslims?

Well, USA kinda did invade their countries

They think they will withdraw if they keep doing terrorism

We only focus on terroism being wrong, but we do not see how we started it

Rule no.1
Don't invade someone elses country if they don't start murdering people

It's USAs fault for poking their bloody nose everywhere

It's too late now, we have unleashed a beast, a beast called ISIS

And it needs to be ended with troops on the ground
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I agree with OP, 
legendary
Well, what about the Muslims who are, plain and simply stated, stupid? NO OFFENCE INTENDED.  Some of all populations are stupid.  Average IQ is 100, and some are below that and some are above it.

Islam is a religion which discourages education and rational thinking. The Islamic clerics ban education, in order to make it easier to brainwash their followers. Ever heard of the group Boko Haram? The very meaning of that phrase means "Education is forbidden". To ultra-orthodox Muslims, the only type of permissible education is the studying of the Quran and the Hadiths.
legendary

Agreed, but in every religion there are few who are more attached to the religion. These people when experience people disobeying the religious beliefs engage themselves into the correction of people which eventually turn to be terrorism.

Hey, how about that PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY?

legendary
I don't want to start an argument here so I'm just going to make my answer very simple.

Agree on "Not all muslims are terrorists." Of course there are non-violent people out there in the Muslim community. If all of Muslims are terrorists, then it should not be called a 'religion' anymore. It should then be called an 'army'.

Also agree on "Terrorists are not muslims." Although most terrorists are born and raised as Muslims, the reason they kill people is because they don't even understand their religion. Although some part of Quran clearly promotes killing people. Maybe that's the only part they focus on. Roll Eyes
Well, what about the Muslims who are, plain and simply stated, stupid? NO OFFENCE INTENDED.  Some of all populations are stupid.  Average IQ is 100, and some are below that and some are above it.

So some stupid guys read "Slay the unbelievers <>"..

And they remember "Slay the unbelievers."

Kind of a problem you Muslims have, isn't it?
I think there perspective is just blinded by the hype that started during that 9/11 attack. And those terrorist were raised or taught to be like that or even borned.

And on the part of Quran promoting killing??I just knew that. Gotta do some research.

I do agree that the terrorists' kids are raised to be one of them. That's why you'll see 5 year old kids holding a gun in a terrorist's area.

Well, if you scrolled just a little more, you'd find this: Roll Eyes

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I don't want to start an argument here so I'm just going to make my answer very simple.

Agree on "Not all muslims are terrorists." Of course there are non-violent people out there in the Muslim community. If all of Muslims are terrorists, then it should not be called a 'religion' anymore. It should then be called an 'army'.

Also agree on "Terrorists are not muslims." Although most terrorists are born and raised as Muslims, the reason they kill people is because they don't even understand their religion. Although some part of Quran clearly promotes killing people. Maybe that's the only part they focus on. Roll Eyes

I think there perspective is just blinded by the hype that started during that 9/11 attack. And those terrorist were raised or taught to be like that or even borned.

And on the part of Quran promoting killing??I just knew that. Gotta do some research.

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Agreed, but in every religion there are few who are more attached to the religion. These people when experience people disobeying the religious beliefs engage themselves into the correction of people which eventually turn to be terrorism.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: