Pages:
Author

Topic: MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS AND TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS - page 7. (Read 6666 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
What would be right is to consider Muslims and Christians violence on the long term. Here I'm pretty sure both would be rather similar as Islam is much younger! But currently Islam is killing more.

What would be right is to give you a 1950s television to watch and we more modern people will have our computers  and Netflix.  Both are very similar!

Sigh...
If you want to compare two things compare similar things. Trying to compare Christianity and Islam is like trying to compare a 8 years old boy with an adult. Yes they're both humans but no they're not going to do the same things ><
+1, but only if it is the "christians" who are the adult and the 8 year old boy who is the "muslim."

yeah of course as Islam is incredibly younger than Christianity. But what is said is still true. Compare what can be compared...
Sure, compare what can be compared.

Islam isn't "incredibly young," it is some 1400 years old compared to 2000. 

You might well argue, though, that the rigid and unchanging nature of Islam causes it to be retarded forever, to the extent that it remains rigid and unchanging.

Yeah lol, 600 years of delay is not a lot at all!

Compare Islam with 1400 years old Christianity then! You'll see it's pretty similar...
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
What would be right is to consider Muslims and Christians violence on the long term. Here I'm pretty sure both would be rather similar as Islam is much younger! But currently Islam is killing more.

What would be right is to give you a 1950s television to watch and we more modern people will have our computers  and Netflix.  Both are very similar!

Sigh...
If you want to compare two things compare similar things. Trying to compare Christianity and Islam is like trying to compare a 8 years old boy with an adult. Yes they're both humans but no they're not going to do the same things ><
+1, but only if it is the "christians" who are the adult and the 8 year old boy who is the "muslim."

yeah of course as Islam is incredibly younger than Christianity. But what is said is still true. Compare what can be compared...

You might well argue, though, that the rigid and unchanging nature of Islam causes it to be retarded forever, to the extent that it remains rigid and unchanging.

It is just 100-200 years gone since christianity was as violent as islam.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

Sigh...

Wrong. I'm Hungarian, and we have a couple of hundred years of hands on experience with these "harmless and peaceful" muslims Smiley.

BTW you shouldn't let neither your positive or negative preconceptions to blur your sight. I've noticed that you don't like us whites, but why do you think that these brownie muslim fellas had been more compassionate to your kind than we were?

The problem with the Blacks is that they always blame the Whites for all of their problems. For example, for the blacks, the slave trade was exclusively conducted by the Whites. But what is the truth? The Europeans engaged in the slave trade for a relatively short period of time (from 17th to 19th century AD). But what about the Arabs and the Turks? They have been doing slave trade for thousands of years. The number of slaves transported from the East coast of Africa by the Arabs is many times that number during the Atlantic slave trade.

The problem with the Whites is that they always blame for the Blacks for all their problems. For example, though Whites control the whole world economy and every piece of important ressource, they still blame the migrants for stealing their jobs and their money...

Sigh...

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Wrong. I'm Hungarian, and we have a couple of hundred years of hands on experience with these "harmless and peaceful" muslims Smiley.

BTW you shouldn't let neither your positive or negative preconceptions to blur your sight. I've noticed that you don't like us whites, but why do you think that these brownie muslim fellas had been more compassionate to your kind than we were?

The problem with the Blacks is that they always blame the Whites for all of their problems. For example, for the blacks, the slave trade was exclusively conducted by the Whites. But what is the truth? The Europeans engaged in the slave trade for a relatively short period of time (from 17th to 19th century AD). But what about the Arabs and the Turks? They have been doing slave trade for thousands of years. The number of slaves transported from the East coast of Africa by the Arabs is many times that number during the Atlantic slave trade.
legendary

Sigh...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Sigh...
This kind of "there were lot worse killers in human history than us" argument looks a bit flawed for me. I don't care who killed who 70, 200, or 2000 years ago. Muslims are a present and future danger, therefore they are something we have to take care of.

You're sick. Muslims are an entire religion who are not any more dangerous than violent Christians.  Roll Eyes

you have to see the movie "my name is khan", my movie I was quite relevant to this topic

I saw it and found it beautiful but I don't really see the relevance with the subject Smiley
Activity: 588
Anyone that doesn't believe the title is just racist so it doesn't matter to feed into the negativity of the world. Just find peace, life, and laughter.

Agreed with title.If someone doing wrong or a terrorist then blame him why blaming religion or country.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Anyone that doesn't believe the title is just racist so it doesn't matter to feed into the negativity of the world. Just find peace, life, and laughter.
legendary

Activity: 658
You're so stupid. The fact why we don't call Hitler a Christian terrorist is because he did not killed all the Jews, the Tsigans etc. for his faith, unlike the terrorists.

you are wrong.. hitler killed all the people for the sake of his horrible faith of his unhealty mind..
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
This kind of "there were lot worse killers in human history than us" argument looks a bit flawed for me. I don't care who killed who 70, 200, or 2000 years ago. Muslims are a present and future danger, therefore they are something we have to take care of.

You're sick. Muslims are an entire religion who are not any more dangerous than violent Christians.  Roll Eyes

you have to see the movie "my name is khan", my movie I was quite relevant to this topic

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

legendary

Lol, that's one decent way to look at it.

But we know that he would have he certainly considered himself Muslim, fighting the valiant cause of Jihad.  As did millions of people.

Yeah for sure.
But it doesn't really matter, I'm still convinced terrorism is a bit a Global plot for industries and banks to control us Grin
(See how here I use really conditional and biased vocabulary, not saying it is, just saying I believe it is ^^)

Terrorism do to little damage, they could do 10000 times more damage if they wanted to.
Terrorism is by definition, the creation of terror.  This is a different thing than, say, creating mass death or disease or whatever.

I like the conditional and biased approach, no problem with that at all.  As opposed to someone saying "IT IS TRUTH THAT....", lol...

But the problem with the OP, aside from the fact it shouts in all capitals, is that really, using the Arafat example it is this...

MUSLIMS (who I define as muslims meaning they are peaceful not as they define themselves) ARE NOT TERRORISTS (because I have defined msulim so that he is not terrorist)

You get the picture.  It's a total bullshit assertion and the proof of it is also total bullshit.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
cryptoqueen

But we know that he would have he certainly considered himself Muslim, fighting the valiant cause of Jihad.  As did millions of people.

Yeah for sure.
But it doesn't really matter, I'm still convinced terrorism is a bit a Global plot for industries and banks to control us Grin
(See how here I use really conditional and biased vocabulary, not saying it is, just saying I believe it is ^^)

Terrorism do to little damage, they could do 10000 times more damage if they wanted to.

People also like to conveniently forget how many terrorists were created by First world intervention and bull, like why does no one ever hold the US responsible for Al-Qaeda?? They created them. Or the Palestinian rebels during the Gaza strip conflicts? 20 years of taking shit from bull Israel. Nevermind that they were the victims of colonization and occupation and were getting killed. People treat people badly without care for the ramifications of their actions and then get confused when people think they suck.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529

Yeah for sure.

legendary
FACTS:
All terrorists are of their own branch of religion.
Ones who call themselves Muslim are EXTREMIST MUSLIMS or EXTREMIST

The term EXTREMIST is the only way to describe their religion and they believe themselves to be a member of the Muslim faith. 

So...

TERRORISTS ARE NOT (NON EXTREMIST) MUSLIMS AND (NON EXTREMIST) MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS?

But that's not what the OP wants us to believe, is it?  He does not want your precise definition.

He simply wants people to believe that terrorists are not muslims....

Well, when you think about it, terrorists cant really be muslims. Islam is not really different from Christianity in a sense, and in both killing the innocent or killing yourself is a major sin.

So the terrorists blowing themselves in suicidal attacks are in fact doubly condemned to Hell is they're Muslims xD
Was Yassir Arafat a Muslim?
I don't. Yeah maybe...

Anyway my answer was here mostly to under light the contradictions of terrorists. It was not a way to defend them.
I understand, no problem.  But you understand the problem in answering about Arafat.  If you say yes, then all of his terrorists actions were Muslim.  If you say no, then a major Muslim leader and hero is admitted to be Not A Muslim.

And that's the problem in a nutshell.  In logic it's called the "True Scotsman" logical fallacy.

Meanwhile in the real world, Arafat damn sure was a Muslim and was responsible for hundreds of bombings and terrorist actions.

Difference with the true Scotman logical fallacy is that here there is a sacred text explaining that Arafat was going to go to hell if he was a Muslim. So he maybe believed he was a Muslim but he was probably too dumb to even understand what it meant ^^

Pages:
Jump to: