Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 43. (Read 7706 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Very interesting project. With the right approach and advertising it will succeed. I do not even doubt it and will follow the development.
The main thing is what a marketer is in a team, most of the promotion on the network depends on it, the better the advertising, the better the result
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The HubrisOne team is introducing a functional utility token known as the Hubris Token (HBRS), which will be used within the HubrisOne app and infrastructure, as a store of value, a way to transfer funds, receive platform access, discounts and used as a form of payment in conjunction with the HubrisOne debit cards.

You win supporter of the year!! 😀
Very interesting project. With the right approach and advertising it will succeed. I do not even doubt it and will follow the development.

Thanks we appreciate the feedback!

Activity: 91
The HubrisOne team is introducing a functional utility token known as the Hubris Token (HBRS), which will be used within the HubrisOne app and infrastructure, as a store of value, a way to transfer funds, receive platform access, discounts and used as a form of payment in conjunction with the HubrisOne debit cards.
Now it is very profitable to get project tokens if you look to the future, since it will be possible to trade for them on the platform
Activity: 78
I hope the price can increase with time. It seems to me that HBRS is good enough for this
This is a crypto market. Here everything can happen. And even that you do not believe in, also has a chance to come true. And the project really seems promising!
I fully agree that nothing can be predicted in this industry. Any project can be successful and vice versa. And when this happens no one knows. therefore, only wish good luck and new ideas to project.
No matter what the subject matter, the main thing is to work hard on the project and of course not to forget about communication with clients and advertising.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I hope the price can increase with time. It seems to me that HBRS is good enough for this
This is a crypto market. Here everything can happen. And even that you do not believe in, also has a chance to come true. And the project really seems promising!
I fully agree that nothing can be predicted in this industry. Any project can be successful and vice versa. And when this happens no one knows. therefore, only wish good luck and new ideas to project.
The most important thing for me is that the project can realize itself to the end, just the majority do not even live, or there is no investment, or they do not keep their plan

I think that was a big problem for many investors last year. For HubrisOne we have taken a different approach. We have developed an MVP that is our on the play store and App Store - without raising any investment.

We’re listed on a growing exchange already - what is great is that the key issues most projects face and the key fears lost investors face we have solved them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi there,

If you would like to know anything don't hesitate to ask me. I am happy to help.

Warm regards,
Utku
Are you the official representative of the project? Are you a member of the team or just a volunteer activist? I am very interested to know what is happening behind the scenes of the project!
Activity: 110
The most important thing for me is that the project can realize itself to the end, just the majority do not even live, or there is no investment, or they do not keep their plan
I think we have hit market bottom - recovery phase is starting.
Just my opinion...
I also hope to turn the market. I want to believe that we are not mistaken and will soon see the long-awaited rocket to the moon)))
Maybe it will, but at the moment the market has grown a little and these are good indicators, you can invest
A lot of important news is scheduled for January and February, perhaps the market situation will change.
It may be so, and what news is planned, do you mean for the project or in the cryptocurrency market?

We’re seeing the industry become more legitimised. Investors are getting smarter and putting their funds into companies and programs with good business models.
Is the mobile application ready and available? What kind of application? What platform is it released for? I just have IOS.
Mobile wallet is released for both the most common mobile platforms: Android and iOS. You can see the download links on the official project website.
It is very convenient that you can monitor your wallet from your mobile and make transactions with it.
It is not only a wallet. The team has developed a mobile version of its platform.

Current accounts:
Eur and GBP to begin with (sort codes and account numbers)
Cryptocurrency wallets
Instant crypto exchange
Cross-border payment transfers