Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 44. (Read 7706 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Maybe it will, but at the moment the market has grown a little and these are good indicators, you can invest
The market has been falling for more than a year ... I think that very soon there will be a trend reversal point. It is possible that it can come at any moment. even this second when I write this post!
Yes, it is true about the market, I think everyone also knows that for one year the conditions did not match our expectations and I hope that in 2019, market conditions can stabilize again
I think that the lateral movement will continue for some time. but then there will be rapid growth.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
if the project already has a mobile app, this is very good. It means that the project will develop faster.
Of course, having a mobile application is a big plus for the project. Not all well-known projects have mobile applications, and here the young project has a ready-made solution.
Activity: 122
Is the mobile application ready and available? What kind of application? What platform is it released for? I just have IOS.
Mobile wallet is released for both the most common mobile platforms: Android and iOS. You can see the download links on the official project website.
if the project already has a mobile app, this is very good. It means that the project will develop faster.
Activity: 126
Is the mobile application ready and available? What kind of application? What platform is it released for? I just have IOS.
Mobile wallet is released for both the most common mobile platforms: Android and iOS. You can see the download links on the official project website.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Maybe it will, but at the moment the market has grown a little and these are good indicators, you can invest
The market has been falling for more than a year ... I think that very soon there will be a trend reversal point. It is possible that it can come at any moment. even this second when I write this post!
Yes, it is true about the market, I think everyone also knows that for one year the conditions did not match our expectations and I hope that in 2019, market conditions can stabilize again
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 84
I think we have hit market bottom - recovery phase is starting.
Just my opinion...
I also hope to turn the market. I want to believe that we are not mistaken and will soon see the long-awaited rocket to the moon)))

It’s a positive sign 😀
How do I understand the sale of tokens now? who is not difficult, tell me
The token sale has started. Details can see the website: https://www.hubrisone.com/
Now available bonus for early investors-50%!!!

Haha thanks Zio!

We are live on exchanges -
Activity: 196
Just my opinion...
I also hope to turn the market. I want to believe that we are not mistaken and will soon see the long-awaited rocket to the moon)))
A lot of important news is scheduled for January and February, perhaps the market situation will change.
It may be so, and what news is planned, do you mean for the project or in the cryptocurrency market?
Activity: 252
Taking into account that electronics manufacturers register falling demand for computers and laptops, and even tablets, it can be concluded that the user mass has massively moved to smartphones.
Therefore, the release and development of applications for mobile systems is so important and so necessary. This is the key to a successful future and further development of the project.
Activity: 115
Just my opinion...
A lot of important news is scheduled for January and February, perhaps the market situation will change.
I think that the market will not go up in the near future. we need to wait for the bulls to come to the market.
Activity: 66
Just my opinion...
Activity: 182
Just my opinion...
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
How do I understand the sale of tokens now? who is not difficult, tell me
The token sale has started. Details can see the website: https://www.hubrisone.com/
Now available bonus for early investors-50%!!!
Just my opinion...

The market will start to send companies with zero-use case tokens to zero and companies with strong token use-case and demand will flourish.

This is why we have designed the token utility to work directly with the growth of HubrisOne

What do you think?
Activity: 126
Just my opinion...
I personally think that it shows good results in comparison with other projects in tho sphere. Of course we also should take into account unstable market positions right now
The instability of today's market is fake. The market is completely lowered to the bottom and it is done artificially and with one intent to buy your assets cheap.
I think that big players are manipulating the market, and if they want, they can lower prices even lower.

I guess so but, there is much more to gain upside than there is driving the price lower. But I guess nobody knows and we will have to wait and see!
I personally think that it shows good results in comparison with other projects in tho sphere. Of course we also should take into account unstable market positions right now
The instability of today's market is fake. The market is completely lowered to the bottom and it is done artificially and with one intent to buy your assets cheap.

Just my opinion...
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The value in USD may change higher or lower but we are allocating 1,000 to 4,000 HBRS per user which includes referrals. Right now each token is $0.01
Hope that helps!
This is a very generous airdrop. Everywhere they give out only a couple of bucks and here there is a chance to get from 10 to 40 dollars. I will certainly participate!
Activity: 210
This is correct, because most of the population is at work and it is not always possible to go with a PC
Taking into account that electronics manufacturers register falling demand for computers and laptops, and even tablets, it can be concluded that the user mass has massively moved to smartphones.
Pages:
Jump to: