Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 42. (Read 7706 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
It can be. I can not talk about how promising this or that project but I can say how much I personally like a particular project.
For me it is so difficult to choose particular projects now .. there are so many of them
Activity: 168
Probably it is.. but now the support it is even more important because investors usually looks at project popularity, not on product itself
I hope that investors will be interested in this project and they will be able to consider the prospects in this project. In reality, there is something to consider and invest in.
Activity: 238
At least I like this project. I can not guarantee the prospects of this project. but I personally think that this is a very promising project.
Probably it is.. but now the support it is even more important because investors usually looks at project popularity, not on product itself
Activity: 210
At least I like this project. I can not guarantee the prospects of this project. but I personally think that this is a very promising project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
It can be. I can not talk about how promising this or that project but I can say how much I personally like a particular project.
Activity: 126
Now the market situation provides an excellent opportunity to bring your ideas to the finished product and not to rush to access the stock exchanges.
The fact that the developers took the risk to enter the market at the moment, in my opinion, suggests that they are confident in their product and in their abilities to bring it to success. I wish you good luck HubrisOne!
Now all the results suggest that the project has a serious mood. Today, most projects are half way through. and only serious projects move on.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The project is quite interesting and self-sufficient, among all the new projects that I have met on this .

Thanks for the feedback!
I hope the price can increase with time. It seems to me that HBRS is good enough for this
This is a crypto market. Here everything can happen. And even that you do not believe in, also has a chance to come true. And the project really seems promising!
The most important thing for me is that the project can realize itself to the end, just the majority do not even live, or there is no investment, or they do not keep their plan
This is the main point for all investors. I want to believe that without appreciating their capabilities, the developers would not enter the market.

I agree, this why we have a strong mission and vision for what we want to be.

It's our mission to be the all-in one cryptocurrency current account.
Activity: 252
Now the market situation provides an excellent opportunity to bring your ideas to the finished product and not to rush to access the stock exchanges.
The fact that the developers took the risk to enter the market at the moment, in my opinion, suggests that they are confident in their product and in their abilities to bring it to success. I wish you good luck HubrisOne!
Activity: 210
I hope the price can increase with time. It seems to me that HBRS is good enough for this
This is a crypto market. Here everything can happen. And even that you do not believe in, also has a chance to come true. And the project really seems promising!
The most important thing for me is that the project can realize itself to the end, just the majority do not even live, or there is no investment, or they do not keep their plan
This is the main and main point for all investors. I want to believe that without appreciating their capabilities, the developers would not enter the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
This is the main point for all investors. I want to believe that without appreciating their capabilities, the developers would not enter the market.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Very interesting project. With the right approach and advertising it will succeed. I do not even doubt it and will follow the development.
The main thing is what a marketer is in a team, most of the promotion on the network depends on it, the better the advertising, the better the result

We don't want to hype our company or project. Instead we want to deliver results
but how to be without advertising? after all, you need to hold conferences, order advertising from bloggers, one forum will not be enough, social networks as for me only 50 percent of the total

I agree, this is something we are working on - but for us, we wanted to deliver something investors can see, feel and use before doing any hype marketing.

I think the time for hype marketing has passed, especially after the 2017 projects that failed to deliver

So, why are you running ICO now? If now is not a good time for advertising, so it's not a good time for running the ICO too. You need marketing to have a successful ICO.
Activity: 182
Very interesting project. With the right approach and advertising it will succeed. I do not even doubt it and will follow the development.
The main thing is what a marketer is in a team, most of the promotion on the network depends on it, the better the advertising, the better the result

We don't want to hype our company or project. Instead we want to deliver results
but how to be without advertising? after all, you need to hold conferences, order advertising from bloggers, one forum will not be enough, social networks as for me only 50 percent of the total

I agree, this is something we are working on - but for us, we wanted to deliver something investors can see, feel and use before doing any hype marketing.

I think the time for hype marketing has passed, especially after the 2017 projects that failed to deliver
I agree with you, but it is impossible to live in any company without marketing, there are competitors everywhere and always, but you need to be better than they are.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The project is quite interesting and self-sufficient, among all the new projects that I have met on this .

So, why are you running ICO now? If now is not a good time for advertising, so it's not a good time for running the ICO too. You need marketing to have a successful ICO.

Marketing is great and is needed for any business. But marketing just a whitepaper or an idea is what i do not agree with. I think companies and projects need to at least have something developed or have skin in the game, the work begins before the marketing and not after.

Hype marketing is what i don't agree with - many projects raised capital just on a whitepaper and have still failed to deliver anything 2 years later
How do I understand the sale of tokens now? who is not difficult, tell me
The token sale has started. Details can see the website: https://www.hubrisone.com/
Now available bonus for early investors-50%!!!

Haha thanks Zio!

We are live on exchanges -

What do you mean by being live on exchanges? How can HubrisOne be live on exchanges while the token sale has not ended yet? I got confused.

A token sale is a form of token distribution and a way for the project to collect funds.

When a project completes a token sale, they now have the challenge of finding a suitable exchange to list their token on.

We've managed to achieve both:
1. Users can purchase tokens directly from the exchange our tokens are listed on and funds are sent to us in our exchange account (Via a sell wall, and investors can market buy).
2. We don't need to now look for exchanges to lsit our tokens, additionally, this helps us maintain a stable token price and control any unforseen dumps.

Hope that helps clarify things for you
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
How do I understand the sale of tokens now? who is not difficult, tell me
The token sale has started. Details can see the website: https://www.hubrisone.com/
Now available bonus for early investors-50%!!!

Haha thanks Zio!

We are live on exchanges -

What do you mean by being live on exchanges? How can HubrisOne be live on exchanges while the token sale has not ended yet? I got confused.

Activity: 196

Pages:
Jump to: