Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 45. (Read 7706 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I personally think that it shows good results in comparison with other projects in tho sphere. Of course we also should take into account unstable market positions right now
The instability of today's market is fake. The market is completely lowered to the bottom and it is done artificially and with one intent to buy your assets cheap.
I think that big players are manipulating the market, and if they want, they can lower prices even lower.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I personally think that it shows good results in comparison with other projects in tho sphere. Of course we also should take into account unstable market positions right now
The instability of today's market is fake. The market is completely lowered to the bottom and it is done artificially and with one intent to buy your assets cheap.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Does the amount of investment in your project? to become an investor in the future

Minimum investment is $4 or equivalent in ETH

this is nice for small time investors. not all people can afford to invest large sum of money.

On which exchange do you hold a reference point in order to get a listing for your token, because it’s good when they are traded?

We’re live already and listed:

https://trade.chaincreator.exchange/

when can bounty hunters start trading your tokens? i saw that you have about 4 months of campaign and that is already long period of waiting. some don't want to wait that long. i hope you understand their situation.

We wanted to reduce investment entry barrier - so we get a wide distribution of tokens.

Bounty hunters can start trading in Month 3 of our token sale period which is end of March we will enable trading.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Does the amount of investment in your project? to become an investor in the future

this is nice for small time investors. not all people can afford to invest large sum of money.

On which exchange do you hold a reference point in order to get a listing for your token, because it’s good when they are traded?

when can bounty hunters start trading your tokens? i saw that you have about 4 months of campaign and that is already long period of waiting. some don't want to wait that long. i hope you understand their situation.

Activity: 91
Activity: 78
I don’t actually think that it can significantly increase investments volums. It is better to pay more attention to mobile application development
So the developers of project HubrisOne can immediately see that the priority is given to the development of a mobile application since they immediately released the mobile application for their project.
This is correct, because most of the population is at work and it is not always possible to go with a PC

I’m glad you mentioned this, this is something we spent a lot of time on discussing internally.

The growth is in the mobile and smartphone market and people more and more are moving towards handheld devices over desktop and laptops. I think this is also why smartphones are becoming bigger
Of course, because the new generation of people already uses the phone more often, since it is always at hand and you can perform almost all the actions with it, as with a computer
Activity: 182

so everyone in your project can try himself as an investor, that's good
I don’t actually think that it can significantly increase investments volums. It is better to pay more attention to mobile application development
So the developers of project HubrisOne can immediately see that the priority is given to the development of a mobile application since they immediately released the mobile application for their project.
This is correct, because most of the population is at work and it is not always possible to go with a PC

I’m glad you mentioned this, this is something we spent a lot of time on discussing internally.

The growth is in the mobile and smartphone market and people more and more are moving towards handheld devices over desktop and laptops. I think this is also why smartphones are becoming bigger
I saw that the project scored high points, it’s good for me, not really great, but above average

Market conditions are improving day by day, today alone ETH is up 10%.

This is definitely signs of recovery

Activity: 110
Activity: 112
I saw that the project scored high points, it’s good for me, not really great, but above average
How do I understand the sale of tokens now? who is not difficult, tell me

You can check out the token utility and use case here: https://www.hubrisone.com/hubrisone-utility-token/
And how many coins will they give in their own airdrop? How much I did not participate in airdrop from other projects I always received coins for only a couple of dollars ...
The developers promise pretty generous airdrop. The amount of payment that each participant can receive will range from 10 to 40 dollars.

The value in USD may change higher or lower but we are allocating 1,000 to 4,000 HBRS per user which includes referrals. Right now each token is $0.01

Hope that helps!
I hope the price can increase with time. It seems to me that HBRS is good enough for this

Let’s hope so, the tokens have been listed on exchanges already, current price fixed at $0.01 in ETH - great for investors with increasing ETH prices.

Sign up to the exchange and check it out here: https://trade.chaincreator.exchange/#/trade/hbrs-eth
Activity: 196
so there is not just a need to register, but also to complete several tasks. For example retweet of. Tweets and added to groups in telegrams.
Just make a retweet and you get passed registration? and of course telegrams
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
And how many coins will they give in their own airdrop? How much I did not participate in airdrop from other projects I always received coins for only a couple of dollars ...
The developers promise pretty generous airdrop. The amount of payment that each participant can receive will range from 10 to 40 dollars.

The value in USD may change higher or lower but we are allocating 1,000 to 4,000 HBRS per user which includes referrals. Right now each token is $0.01

Hope that helps!
I hope the price can increase with time. It seems to me that HBRS is good enough for this
Activity: 126
so there is not just a need to register, but also to complete several tasks. For example retweet of. Tweets and added to groups in telegrams.
Pages:
Jump to: