Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 46. (Read 7706 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Is the mobile application ready and available? What kind of application? What platform is it released for? I just have IOS.
The fact that at the start of the project a mobile application has already been developed and implemented is very good! By the way, the application is released for both popular mobile platforms.

Although we have not released the finish product we wanted to show our users exactly what features they could expect.

We will roll features out on a rolling basis.

Stay tuned!!
Activity: 84
And how many coins will they give in their own airdrop? How much I did not participate in airdrop from other projects I always received coins for only a couple of dollars ...
The developers promise pretty generous airdrop. The amount of payment that each participant can receive will range from 10 to 40 dollars.

The value in USD may change higher or lower but we are allocating 1,000 to 4,000 HBRS per user which includes referrals. Right now each token is $0.01

Hope that helps!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
And how many coins will they give in their own airdrop? How much I did not participate in airdrop from other projects I always received coins for only a couple of dollars ...
The developers promise pretty generous airdrop. The amount of payment that each participant can receive will range from 10 to 40 dollars.
Activity: 73
Will you develop mobile apps for all platforms? because most people work through the phone

Actually yes, there will be both İOS and Android versions.

Warm regards
Utku
How do I understand the sale of tokens now? who is not difficult, tell me

Hi there,

If you would like to know anything don't hesitate to ask me. I am happy to help.

Warm regards,
Utku
The project looks very interesting. May be this will be. so far, I decided to observe the development!

Thanks for your support!
Hello everybody!

I have a doubt. I saw in your webpage it's possible to do payments with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Pounds and Euros. Do you think on include more cryptos on the future? Will be interesting.

Thanks in advance! And congratulations for such an amazing project!

Hi there,

Thank you for this question. We need to change the statement there. There is no limitation in regards to payment with cryptocurrency. Literally whatever cryptocurrency you have in your HubrisOne account, you might pay with them.

I hope this helps.

Warm regards,
Utku

Thank you very much for your answer Utku, that's what I need to know Cheesy

You are welcome  Cheesy
1ST — JANUARY — 15TH JANUARY = 50% BONUS???

Not bad 50%  Grin

I 've been looking at icobench and Hubris has 5 of rate! Congrats team Wink

Indeed Wink

Thanks for your support!

Warm regards,
Utku
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I don’t actually think that it can significantly increase investments volums. It is better to pay more attention to mobile application development
So the developers of project HubrisOne can immediately see that the priority is given to the development of a mobile application since they immediately released the mobile application for their project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I see that accepted currencies are BTC, Ethereum and  LTC. It would be awesome to add Ripple it is rather stable and popular coin
It would be great but it is unlikely to do it. Ripple and XEM are very popular cryptocurrencies, but they are almost never taken as payment when conducting ICO.
Activity: 280
Is the mobile application ready and available? What kind of application? What platform is it released for? I just have IOS.
The fact that at the start of the project a mobile application has already been developed and implemented is very good! By the way, the application is released for both popular mobile platforms.
So this means that we already can try it? It’s awesome. I thought they have released only Android version, but I can finally try it with my iOS
Activity: 238
I see that accepted currencies are BTC, Ethereum and  LTC. It would be awesome to add Ripple it is rather stable and popular coin
I don’t actually think that it can significantly increase investments volums. It is better to pay more attention to mobile application development
Activity: 126
Activity: 392
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
The project really deserves attention! if there are available funds then you can invest a part in this project. And if there is no money, it is possible to get coins to Aerdrop.
I was also interested in the project. Can you please tell me how to get coins in this Airdrop, please? Give me a link.
Here is the link: https://www.hubrisone.com/airdrop
Activity: 140
It seems to me that this project is quite interesting. Has anyone installed their mobile app? What do you think? How do you like the functional?
Activity: 126
I was also interested in the project. Can you please tell me how to get coins in this Airdrop, please? Give me a link.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
It seems to me that this project is quite interesting. Has anyone installed their mobile app? What do you think? How do you like the functional?
Activity: 182
9 percent allocated to Bounty tokens, should be enough for everyone, but it all depends on the number of participants
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: