Pages:
Author

Topic: My 120 Days In Bounty Hunting & What I have Learnt - page 2. (Read 24090 times)

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
this awesome its very helpful to the newbie like me to know what achievement that youve than for this job. congrqtulations.
Yes I agree with you and I hope, believe that with this you can find Bounty hunting as easy as possible. Welcome to the space and GoodLuck in your quest in making a difference in the space.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
this awesome its very helpful to the newbie like me to know what achievement that youve than for this job. congrqtulations.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The things that I have learnt in bounties is that you can hit the jackpot from one of them or you'll be sitting in the corner for getting cheated by the project that did not give what you deserved that you have worked for many months.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Yes, you have to be patient while joining a bounty because you will need a lot of times to do it for a single bounty and you have to be waiting more because you will need an exchange to trade the tokens.
copper member
To tell you the truth, I did not believe in the beginning that you can earn here, but then, after a certain period Of time, I really saw the profit, although it was not as big as the rest of the people, but it was
You also can earn a lot of money from the bounty campaign if u joint in this forum earlier but now campaign becomes less effective show the rewards are also getting more thinner.

Yes, that's why we have to find the potential project because even though we get low share at the time of distribution. With active developments we can able to see the price of coin will drastically increase in the market for sure.

Well those days are gone now, Bounties doesn't offer that kind of money unlike before wherein there are quite a few high rank members who literally earned thousands of dollars in 2017. Today is no longer profitable because we are in a bear market.

And even worst is the dumping of fellow bounty hunters that's makes this whole trade really hard to make money unless you got lucky and joined a project that turn out to be successful after the ICO.
I still don't think it is better to put all on Bounty Hunters because i think Bounty Hunters might necessarily not be responsible for the total down of the market or the reason why most ICO's token drop almost immediately after listing in any exchange. The truth is we are still in bear market and aside that most ICO's sold out to private investors with huge bonuses. These are part of the reasons why those token drop. Also another is because there is no demand or no strong community support for those project also.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
To tell you the truth, I did not believe in the beginning that you can earn here, but then, after a certain period Of time, I really saw the profit, although it was not as big as the rest of the people, but it was
You also can earn a lot of money from the bounty campaign if u joint in this forum earlier but now campaign becomes less effective show the rewards are also getting more thinner.

Yes, that's why we have to find the potential project because even though we get low share at the time of distribution. With active developments we can able to see the price of coin will drastically increase in the market for sure.

Well those days are gone now, Bounties doesn't offer that kind of money unlike before wherein there are quite a few high rank members who literally earned thousands of dollars in 2017. Today is no longer profitable because we are in a bear market.

And even worst is the dumping of fellow bounty hunters that's makes this whole trade really hard to make money unless you got lucky and joined a project that turn out to be successful after the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
You've had a very good experience, unfortunately, the market conditions are very bad. There were people who were good at winning, but now most of the bounty don't make money.

Due to market being down been bounty are not making money. It is like when the bull ride is their every one jump into that and makes money from it. But when the bear markets come nobody want to jump in and buy at the low prices so that when the high rise start they can make money for them self. Thus this bounty is not yielding any positive results due to it.
copper member
You did learn a lot of bounty in these months.I also learned some questions about bounty from you.What is the best bounty for you?I want to know where and how to choose a nice campaign.
No bounties in that time period paid any rewards to their campaign participants,most went scam and the remaining paused very few distributed tokens which don't have any value yet.There are some campaigns paid with ethereum and other listed coins but it also didn't stay for too long because of this bear market.SO these are really hard days for the bounty hunters.

I do agree with you, in most cases, we used to think about us because as a company if they don't reach the target of the soft cap means ultimately they are losing faith and we are going to lose 3 months of work. It doesn't mean it is based on the Bearish market but there are many other projects reached a hard cap during the bearish market but some community members will find potential in it.
Thank you, I think this is the excess and need for Bounty or prospective bounty participants to keep doing extensive research before Participating in any Bounty campaign. Yet even after doing much research we might still be wrong because in the end, either hardcap it reached or not the distribution still depends on the Bounty manager as well as the project team members. This will be great if we all can consider this before jumping into any campaign. Then all, it is all good to carry out campaign with Top Bounty managers in the Cryptocurrency space or simply Participate in campaigns where the token is being escrow. This is another assurance that reward will be distributed. Thank you Cool
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
You did learn a lot of bounty in these months.I also learned some questions about bounty from you.What is the best bounty for you?I want to know where and how to choose a nice campaign.
No bounties in that time period paid any rewards to their campaign participants,most went scam and the remaining paused very few distributed tokens which don't have any value yet.There are some campaigns paid with ethereum and other listed coins but it also didn't stay for too long because of this bear market.SO these are really hard days for the bounty hunters.

I do agree with you, in most cases, we used to think about us because as a company if they don't reach the target of the soft cap means ultimately they are losing faith and we are going to lose 3 months of work. It doesn't mean it is based on the Bearish market but there are many other projects reached a hard cap during the bearish market but some community members will find potential in it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

to be honest i did joined the forum early ( exactly when the cryptos are going in rage )  .  i joined because i was searching for ways to earn a crypto that time and luckily i end up here ( thanks to uncle google )  but but  .  after i got my hands on these so called bounties  , i thought i can already earn but i was wrong because i see that many users also complaining about scams  .    see ?

bounty are ineffective if your goal is to earn a quick bucks  . how much more today  ?

thats the importan lesson ive learned .
I just want to mention that because of bounties only the effectiveness of bitcointalk forget depreciated and lot of peoples coming here to and some bucks not about to learn anything about cryptocurrencies.Now more and more spam bounties keep opened by the newnies and steal millions from innocent investors.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

to be honest i did joined the forum early ( exactly when the cryptos are going in rage )  .  i joined because i was searching for ways to earn a crypto that time and luckily i end up here ( thanks to uncle google )  but but  .  after i got my hands on these so called bounties  , i thought i can already earn but i was wrong because i see that many users also complaining about scams  .    see ?

bounty are ineffective if your goal is to earn a quick bucks  . how much more today  ?

thats the importan lesson ive learned .
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
very helpful for beginners to know the basics, hopefully it can be a driver for all new people and continue to survive in cryptocurrency.
copper member
You've had a very good experience, unfortunately, the market conditions are very bad. There were people who were good at winning, but now most of the bounty don't make money.
This is what I think, a time will definitely come in the Cryptocurrency Space where all conditions will be meant and Bounty hunters will have this enthusiasm in promoting projects again. The truth is irrespective of the market conditions, hunters are well needed in the space and because of them many a project especially the Pre-ICO project have been great thus far and I still think we should keep Promoting those projects, carry out extensive research before doing that and wait for your reward with time everything will gets better.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
Op, you have really done a hard work here and " more power to your elbow " Bounty hunter are really doing good jobs and that is why many projects become successful and people do believe on most of the projects because of the activities of the bounty hunters.  Investors are motivated by what the Hunters and the campaign manager are promoting about that particular project.  If things are going to change in future I think the current system of promoting a project should be sustained.  I have also learned from this your r
Write up and hope it helps all of us here.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
right what you say, the best way to find a campaign, which I quoted from your description '' Some Things You Need to Check Before Jumping Any Campaign ''
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Im a bounty hunter also and I could say you covered all the information that a newbie bounty hunter should be aware of and for those who are already bounty hunting for quite some time, they could also learn from your tips specially on the criteria of "Which Campaign Is More Rewarding?". Goodluck and Happy Bounty Hunting
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
Cool, this is the bounty hunter's answer.
they complain more often because payments are delayed.
this situation is not good so this process must be undertaken to keep investors from losing money and ico is not something that is frightening to them.
Pages:
Jump to: