Pages:
Author

Topic: My 120 Days In Bounty Hunting & What I have Learnt - page 8. (Read 24091 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I really still need to work on the time management one because my concentration does sometimes wander off and it's not easy being a woman also in crypto as I have a lot of tasks to do cleaning, shopping and cooking for the family and so trying to concentrate around giving attention to my family and doing the crypto tasks in hand can be quite challenging, also because lately I got scammed too many times from the bounties I have also not too much motivation, although an impending bull run in 2019 is kind of making me feel more hopeful again. Also, I am now checking to see if projects reach their soft cap first as well. Although they can lie on websites that they raised a certain amount like BIDIUM DID and I wasted like three months signature campaign only to be scammed.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Nice explanation there OP, most people think that participating in bounty is just a game, they did not think of it as some kind of freelancing job / side line job and thought that they can earn easy money and whine and get disappointed when their expectation is not met, while others think that this is the thing they can exploit and make  a lot of money without doing anything (see bounty cheaters).  There are a few people like you who understand what is bounty about.

I hope this thread gives light to those who are new to this industry and are seeking to be a good bounty participant.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Thank you for this post, it is so much fun to read and also quite informative. I learned so much from this post and it is also give me an idea of what to expect in participating in bounty campaigns. Like you said bounty campaigns requires a lot of patience. Some people expect that by the end of the campaign they will become rich but in reality that is not the case.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Good write-up,so much learn from it.Thank you for sharing your experience with us,it will help many of us.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
the longer in the bounty I think you will be able to learn about and understand a lot of things again. bounty, in essence, is not just about looking for results only. in the selection of the bounty was also certainly should have an understanding of the future and also the technology that will be supported if it has benefits whether or not.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
It is deep post, so informative, thank you for sharing your experience with us.
As for me I am not that satisfied with bounties for last half a year, some of them scammed me and another part delayed payments
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
What I have learnt from bounty is much less than you: Don´t trust anyone, check and re-check before commiting, run from any ICO that shows any sign of scamming and live long and prosper
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Interesting post, man!
It is almost impossible to make money with bounty today...
On the other hand, it is an excellent way to learn every day (and it is almost enough in fact)
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Very interesting article, thank you author. ready to sign every word. The most important thing I get when I get acquainted with the projects is the experience and knowledge of new technologies.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Hi, everybody. Wink Good post. All very well told and explained.  ;)Thanks.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I have learned only that there are too huge bots available in every campaign and social media give you 10 usd per campaign.
Activity: 202
Thank you for the excellent and quality information. It helps beginners to fill in the gaps in the head about bounty companies, and most importantly - it encourages to work on . Today it is very important
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
A very impressive experience, you are able to describe it well, this is indeed good for imitators beginners. The time is short enough to hunt and with the patience you have to be able to develop and survive well. An activity that deserves to be followed and will have a positive impact on the patient.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Yes, useful information for newbie and for those who have long been on the forum know this. From myself I would like to add that patience sometimes plays against bounty hunter. Many people did not receive an award for their bounty work because they were waiting. You should always follow the news and in a timely manner contact the bounty manager if you have any questions.
Activity: 266
Everything is laid out on the shelves and the case . I have been involved in bounty companies for a long time, and I really appreciate those posts that encourage participants to continue working in such difficult times as today. Yes, projects are different - but there are very promising and bounty hunters have to be patient and hardworking
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
This is a very optimistic post. But I think that if you started bounty one year earlier, your success would be much more ambitious. Now it is very difficult to achieve big earnings in Bounty.
I agree. Now, you cannot expect that much like we earned before. Just be optimistic and you can find a good project. Joining a bounty for that long can make you lose hope but when it is for the good successful of the project I will support till it implement on the market. We cannot earn if we change our campaign because almost of bounty projects are expanding their time.
Activity: 448
Yes. It takes enough patience to make a bounty.Because we don’t know when we will get a reward.Sometimes it takes months, sometimes half a year or more.
Activity: 770
many of the bounty hunters show up and they only find results regardless of what exists around them. of course, if studying bounty truly will get over it. What have you learned that it is good for future capital later. much of the bounty hunter should be able to guess more like what you're doing.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
This is good advice but in general bounty hunting is a complete waste of time.  IF your after money you can make much more learning actual skills and getting a job in the real world.   Spammers have been ruining this forum for years because of these "bounties".  Most of them are scams anyways so they end up wasting their time.
Pages:
Jump to: