Pages:
Author

Topic: My 120 Days In Bounty Hunting & What I have Learnt - page 4. (Read 24091 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
iam also started my crypto relation from bouties itself its been a great and worst days in the crypto market from my starting. bounty hunting is not been easy have to search many sites compare all of them and select one
Based on the fact that it is written here, it turns out that many people really get nothing, and other people receive very good money. It is very sad that I unfortunately did not do this because I simply did not know.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
iam also started my crypto relation from bouties itself its been a great and worst days in the crypto market from my starting. bounty hunting is not been easy have to search many sites compare all of them and select one
The last 120 days are 120 days of the failure of ether, new people who came during this period, I think forever abandoned cryptocurrency. But those old bounty hunters who earned good money before, endure this difficult period
I think the good old days is coming back with different techniques and measures to curb the lapses in the past. So 2019 might just be the good old days for those left in Bounty Hunting. The bear market in 2018 have discourage a lot and many hunters have quit bounty hunting so those of us left might hit it big again and hopefully it coming soon...
Very positive post, which today still has to instill kindness to many who read such posts. Of course, it is very nice to remember such posts, but it seems to me that today it is necessary to take a very serious approach and be prepared for bad news.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
The last 120 days are 120 days of the failure of ether, new people who came during this period, I think forever abandoned cryptocurrency. But those old bounty hunters who earned good money before, endure this difficult period
I think the good old days is coming back with different techniques and measures to curb the lapses in the past. So 2019 might just be the good old days for those left in Bounty Hunting. The bear market in 2018 have discourage a lot and many hunters have quit bounty hunting so those of us left might hit it big again and hopefully it coming soon...
Very cool written, I really liked it. I really hope that you personally wrote this and I have already given you the measure that I appreciate this post and these thoughts and your time because you devoted it to this matter.
Activity: 518

Era of bounty is not coming to the end. Bounties will live and bring their hunters the deserved awards. Pity, that these awards will be not as large as before - the market is down.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
knowledge about bounty is indeed very important especially for beginners so that they do not misunderstand the situation that is currently happening. very useful and helpful post, mate. I as a beginner also trained many of you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Currently, more and more people are leaving the bounty. Someone begins to engage in trading, someone generally abandons this business and switches to some other areas of his life, this is because the income from this type of activity has fallen disastrously now.
Activity: 39
What you dropped here is one of the best post i have read relating to bounty in this forum as it consists of the Key Points we as Bounty Hunters and Newbies coming into the cryptocurrency space through bounty needs. This is an epic post that will go far as far as Bounty continues in the crypto space. I think you are very intelligent and have lots of Knowledges, you can easily pass fit as a Bounty Managers as Most BM/CM this days knows little or nothing about some of the key points you dropped here. Thanks and i appreciate the time, efforts, thinking and energy you put into this post and this are the kind of post that deserve merits in the forum. Kudos and keep it up.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
This is an excellent post from OP! This will help newbies on their bounty hunting journey.
I hope I have merit to give to OP.  Cool
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
This post must be read by new comers in the bitcoin talk forum, it will help them to have a good start in joining bounty campaigns. Thank you for the information and I think I learned a new thing and it is the account farming.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Thanks for your work dude. This article is helpful for every newbie and I think that it can answer many questions.
But you (new bounty hunters) should understand. Only you and your hard work can help you to become a successful bounty hunter. The main thing is your patience. Because you will have a lot of bad or scam projects on your way.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Activity: 546
Being a bounty hunter is not easy to get money. But we got valuable lessons for us to develop in the crypto world. You spend a lot of time researching and making money. But you will also get difficulties like tokens that are not on the market or fake coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Well done , I like your courage and eager to do bounties and still doing it even more , Bounty hunting still could be really profitable , especially translation and signature ones , I suggest to every one who knows some useful second language to do some bounty hunting and make some money out of it.
I thibk this is the hardest time for bounty hunters, almost all of their existing projects only pay with tokens that never appear in the exchange market. as a result my time is just wasted on that
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
learning becomes a bounty hunter. not just pursue only the results, but as a bounty hunter must also can and understand what is done. many may this time bounty hunter simply expect results and do not understand the projects that they support and do not know the terms. indirectly it will disadvantage themselves by could not thrive in the bounty.
Activity: 420
Merit: 111
Have you developed patience during 120 days of participation in the bounty? I've been in bounty for a year and a half and it still annoys me that every second bounty company can't keep its word. They are constantly late and do not do what they promised
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
Well said, i must say, your write up is all encompassing, everything a bounty hunter needs to know is embeded in this article. This piece has taught me something new. I hope more hunters find this information useful. Thanks for taking your time to do this.
Activity: 126
W12 – Scam
This is the best and detailed post for all bounty hunters! The author explained everything and put it on the shelves! Many thanks for the work done. It is very valuable for all of us! It would be interesting, in which bounty programs you participated and how much did you manage to earn in these 120 days?
Pages:
Jump to: