Pages:
Author

Topic: My 120 Days In Bounty Hunting & What I have Learnt - page 5. (Read 24090 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Well done nicely said and very informative specially for the new ones who wants to join some bounty campaign,
Every info that they need to start joining a bounty campaign is in this thread.

Everyone wants to join a bounty campaign because they have seen a good opportunity on it. To start with this category might bring us to difficult situations but a challenge for us to be good enough. Though threat sorrounds us but that is part of the success.
RBF
Activity: 212
Merit: 114
I totally agree and thanks for your post. You must be a smart person to have this valuable experience. You make me feel motivated to continue to support the way the bounty campaign.
Over the past year it has been a tough year for projects and bounty hunters too. This difficult hope will soon pass and the bright sky will return to the crypto market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Why do you think that KYC verification was introduced in order to exclude the use of several accounts by bounty hunters? This nonsense is spread by the ICO teams, which, on the one hand, want to get hold of our identification data, and on the other, do not pay us the earned tokens through the introduction of such tables, which parts of the bounty hunters will not be able to pass.
Did you clarify which regulation gives ICO teams the right to demand such data from us and violate our privacy rights? In most countries, there are laws that prohibit the requirement to provide such information to authorities that are not authorized for its storage and do not have the appropriate conditions for its storage. You asked the ICO teams what they were going to do with such information, where and how they were going to store it, and for how long? Before writing such nonsense, it would be better to find out about it and not to provide our confidential data to persons who in at least half of the cases are themselves fraudsters.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Very good article, you have summarized how to become a bounty hunter and all newbies want to know this question, I think you should post the article to (Beginners & Help), which can help more people!
Activity: 420
Very good content, but unfortunately the ICO's massive reductions and failures will cause this profession to disappear in the future. Currently, novices are almost confused to enter the forum, and they can't even earn any profits. Now the transaction has become weak, and I don't know how to make money.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
I like this port. Good job autor. There is basic information for newbies in bounty. It would very useful for them to read the main info about bounty. Also there is some informations that it is interesting for me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
The last 120 days are 120 days of the failure of ether, new people who came during this period, I think forever abandoned cryptocurrency. But those old bounty hunters who earned good money before, endure this difficult period
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
Thank you for the written article. It is useful to me. When newcomers ask me what a bounty is, how should I work in bounty programs, then I will throw them a link to your post)
Activity: 994
information that is very detailed and can be understood by all newbie members ... but here I will only discuss bounty manager ... I suggest not seeing bounty manager if you want to join the project because bounty manager does't provide guarantees of getting a lot of income .. look for projects that have good concept ... not good bounty manager
Activity: 513
Merit: 117
If I had a merit, I would give it to you for a post. For newbies, this is a very good post. I know all these points a long time ago, but it will be useful for many newbies.At the moment, I personally see a strong outflow of bounty participants and unwillingness to participate in active bounty programs.I hope as soon as the market recovers, then interest in the bounty will once again become strong.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
Well done , I like your courage and eager to do bounties and still doing it even more , Bounty hunting still could be really profitable , especially translation and signature ones , I suggest to every one who knows some useful second language to do some bounty hunting and make some money out of it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am barely earning anything now form bounties so have almost given up and the worse the bear market gets, the more and more unlikely it is for me ever to get paid any tokens that will ever hit an exchange and if they do they will be dumped so hard that I won't get hardly anything for my time. I live in a Western country and life is very expensive here so for me to make anything worth my time even remotely worth a minimum wage right now is impossible. I believe bounties now are only for those living in developing countries or for those without many living expenses, like kids living with their Parents for example who don't have much to spend on bills, rent, food and basic stuff that us normal adults have to fork out for daily.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Did you really earned any worthy token in these 120 days? Because most of the ICOs were scam and the remaining pays us token but it won't enter any exchange until now so better avoid participating on bounties for now because they are making use of use to make money and pays us nothing.
Activity: 490
It was interesting to read one more story about how people try to make money with bounties. It wasn't easy for me at some period of time in the past. In the end I decided that it is better to do something else so I started to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 267
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
http://I can learn to exchange crypto currencies, coins, tokens in several crypto exchange markets
=latoken.com/?utm_source=logo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=[LAT]_[AON]_[OUT]_[Countinghouse]_[Logo]_[Platform]
= https://ddex.io/trade/CHT-TUSD
=  https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x799d214d7143b766cdd4979cd0280939288ba931-ETH
= https://zapple.com
= https://token.store/trade/CHT
= https://etherdelta.com/#0x799d214d7143b766cdd4979cd0280939288ba931-ETH
= https://tokenjar.io/CHT

My wallet im token download on play store
0x52f5e900A6766393B3739a122490aCa4EF83Ce25
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
well written article bounties are really helpful for most of the crypto investors they gain knowledge and earn tokens as well and working for bounties in the bear market is beneficial the main reason is we can sell these bounties in the bull market
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
ICO bounty has been offering some part time jobs for hundreds of people around the world, but it should not be considered as everlasting job, because bounty terms are changing by the time and according to the new regulations. In addition, the bear market has affected most ICOs which resulted in people lost their times for nothing. So I think it is better to spend time on bounty only when there is guaranteed reward at the end, or where the market condition is suitable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
Thanks for the article author. If I have had merit I would give it to you. I agree with all these statements, except worse projects with high payment.
Activity: 602
I am much more than 120 days bounty engaged, I will say so for the year of work realized that earlier in the year 15-16 who started, earned a lot of money, if all sold in 17 at the end of the year,I still realized that there is no growth forever, there is only growth and correction,and if there is a possibility that the
Pages:
Jump to: