Pages:
Author

Topic: My 120 Days In Bounty Hunting & What I have Learnt - page 6. (Read 24091 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
That's quite an experience, For me I have learn a whole lot including most of the things you have already mentioned, I have also learnt that you should not put all your hope in bounty because most of the won't pay and most that pay, their won't be amount to something meaningful. you just have to keep going and believing to hit the right one.

Don't generalize all the bounties. Even now, there are plenty of good bounty campaigns out there, which will pay you handsome rewards upon completing the tasks. You need to chose them carefully.

Of course, when doing anything, you have to concentrate to do it better. With bounty, many people want to make money from it, but they do not spend much time for it. That was the first thing they could not make money from it
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
You have a rather useful FAQ for newbies, but I didn’t see the most important thing in it - are you satisfied with your earnings? Doing this for the past 4 months, do you still think that the time and effort spent on bounty hunting is worth it?
I do not know about others, but i think i am satisfied with my earning so far and i also believe when the market condition get better there will be more than enough earning for bounty participants that are left in the bounty hunting since some are already quieting Bounty hunting because of the little or no reward gotten from it. 
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
That's quite an experience, For me I have learn a whole lot including most of the things you have already mentioned, I have also learnt that you should not put all your hope in bounty because most of the won't pay and most that pay, their won't be amount to something meaningful. you just have to keep going and believing to hit the right one.

Don't generalize all the bounties. Even now, there are plenty of good bounty campaigns out there, which will pay you handsome rewards upon completing the tasks. You need to chose them carefully.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
experience and knowledge in the bounty will be used for capital underwent a bounty in the future again. There is no easy job in the bounty if not ready with insights and deepening. Although this is considered a field that produces but also fraught with risks as the scam that could make the work would be in vain without being paid.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
Your write will continue to be in all round season, because it is a good and ever useful one. The effort put into bounty will determine how much would be made. I am not surprised that just as some people are succeeding in their hunt for bounty campaign, some are still complaining. This post should be an encouragement to them and they should now come to realise the benefits of being patient.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
You have a rather useful FAQ for newbies, but I didn’t see the most important thing in it - are you satisfied with your earnings? Doing this for the past 4 months, do you still think that the time and effort spent on bounty hunting is worth it?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
Very good and useful article. The most important thing is patience and a lot and a lot of work. Very often, the rates are not paid - do not despair, the main thing is to work more. Good to write articles and shoot videos, they pay well. More than social networks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Perhaps in some way it will be useful information for newbies, but also for any newbie it is worth mentioning that Currently Bounty may not bring him the income he expects, or he will have to spend much more time to earn an income. than it was in previous years.
Activity: 350
Useful information for beginners. Personally, I am guided by the number of people in the signature bounty and the usefulness of the idea.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I have been in the bounty hunting for over a year now and it was worth being a part of it each time. Indeed we need patience because sometimes it takes a lot of time to get the reward.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
Well done nicely said and very informative specially for the new ones who wants to join some bounty campaign,
Every info that they need to start joining a bounty campaign is in this thread.
True, everything is stated here. Nice post, it is really helpful to those who are new and finding info about the how to work in here. Read this and understand because it is given for you to not to ask all the time. Joining bounty campaign is not that easy because some are not paying, you have to do research for it because even you complain sometimes it is useless.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
very good explanation. now what happens is that participants complain because they have not yet been paid and you answer it wisely, which is to anticipate the project team to anticipate the fall of token value because the market is currently dying and it would be better to protect it. I am also the same as you, even I am more than 120 days, which is 8 months following a bounty sincerely and always patiently waiting for payment. this is a matter of time, so be patient and enjoy this trip. believe that this is a project and concept that is perfect and will be very profitable in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
This has been the most informative post about bounty that I have read here. Well done to you OP. There are a lot of older hunters than you who doesn't do what you listed. I personally like your take on the "most rewarding campaign". Certainly agree that social media is the most crowded and it's useless to join if you only have minimum followers. The ranking is arguable but it's the case for most bounties.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
many are indeed learning that can be taken from the bounty. in the selection of the bounty at the start will also be deciding whether it could produce a profit large enough and not. but the bad thing is often many are fooled easily by bounty scam and should be the main lessons that have to be mastered.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
Nice perception there mate. You are same with some hunters but some people are not open minded with the current system of bounty. Today's a bit odd and more to say that we can extend the opportunity from a bounty campaign.
Activity: 882
Merit: 148
Enjoyed reading your experience with bounties op. The truth is that bounties are extremely rewarding only when the market is bullish due to obvious reasons which is why many people earned huge amounts during the 2017 rally.

Bounties are worthless majority of the time during a bear market also due to obvious reasons which is why I always recommend avoiding bounties under such conditions. This is a point that you forgot to mention clearly in your long post.

Time is money people which is why I advise not wasting your time with bounties during bear market conditions unless the bounties pay in Bitcoin and are managed by recognized managers in this forum.
copper member
Merit: 26
I think your post should add the KYC for the bounty. Many people do not know about KYC and do not know why many projects require KYC. What are the advantages and disadvantages of KYC?
Thanks for the observation KYC/AML have been added. Thanks as i will keep improving on the post from time to time
copper member
Merit: 26
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
You gain a huge experience within 120 days in bounty hunting, You written briefly about bounty campaign.
And KYC is the most important thing in bounty i think you mistakenly not mentioned. ICO program is a another big issue because there are many bounties finished shortly and large margin.
Pages:
Jump to: