Pages:
Author

Topic: My 120 Days In Bounty Hunting & What I have Learnt - page 9. (Read 24091 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
This is a very optimistic post. But I think that if you started bounty one year earlier, your success would be much more ambitious. Now it is very difficult to achieve big earnings in Bounty.
Indeed, before, you can earned really huge amount coming from the bounty shared that you earned, now most of those ico extend their time period and those who already been finished mostly hard to find suitable exchange to sell it out, just keep being determine and always find enjoyment with this task treat the rewards as an additional and not the real deal why you are inside this forum, it will helps you being motivated finding other sources not alone with bounty but whatever you can learned from here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Good job and I appreciate the effort you put into. This is very informative and detailed. A very good read especially for the new members. Unfortunately, I don't have any merit to give and you deserve a merit for this great effort. We needed this kind of topic in the forum that are helpful to others.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Very informative thread for the newbies and the junior level members. Users are fast losing their patience with the bounties, as large number of them are either not paying, or delaying the rewards. So we need to be selective about them.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Another inspirational post. Thanks for the work you've done. I am sure that many newbies will find this post useful. It is surprising that such posts are not able to keep a person in the bounty, even with a clear plan of action, very few people are able to follow him.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Nice detailed thread
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
This is a very optimistic post. But I think that if you started bounty one year earlier, your success would be much more ambitious. Now it is very difficult to achieve big earnings in Bounty.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
Thanks for your summary. It will be very helpful for newbies.
I have been on this forum for a long time and I have to say, that I see negative trend in bounty campaigns. Old members are stopped participating in bounty campaigns, while there are a lot of newbies and junior members - this also has a negative impact on bounty campaigns when inexperienced users are promoting ICOs.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
The most important thing that I think you have not mentioned yet is the moment. Choosing the time to join the bounty is also a must pay attention. In the context of the boring market today it seems that the bounty is no longer effective.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
To be honest, it seems to me that today there is a very high probability of really getting nothing, because today there are a lot of projects that already know that they will not pay anything, this is a version of scammers that work in the bounty.
Activity: 504
It seems you described what was in my head. The first thing we get here is experience and knowledge, which is important. Patience is usually silent. Bountists are the most patient people. They are willing to wait for the awards for a long time, and if any campaign will not pay, they will proudly go forward, regardless of deception.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Wow this is beautiful and highly informative especially for new bounty hunters .This is a detailed information they in order to get it right in bounty hunting and get something tangible out of it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Bounty is a way to invest and get the altcoin that you think has the opportunity to grow without investing your money directly (Bounty time is also money, but you can use your free time)
Activity: 252
Thank you very much for sharing your opinion! I hope the situation will change in the future and we will have even more great bounty programms, where the hunters will be available to get a lot of great and perspective coins.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
The last 4 months have not been profitable at all, everyone is extending the deadlines and no-one is paying out their tokens. It's even hard to tell if they have been scams or just failed projects, need to be a lot more selective in future
Since April I have not received any episodes from the campaigns I participated in. Down market has made the bounty is not like before and the duration of the campaign lasted. Some campaigns last 6-7 months and need 2-3 months to be distributed to bounty hunters. It's crazy to take 10 months to get a small amount from the bounty
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26

When deciding which bounty to participate it depends on the rank you have and and on  the allocation split as well.
For example if a Jr member get 1 stake in signature campaign and the Legendary 20 this split favoring the higher ranks
and most probably lot of them join. Contrary , if a Jr member get 1 stake and a legendary only 5  stakes than in
that campaign most probably lot of lower ranks join. Depending on our ranks we can see which campaign is
more beneficial for us to join.
Yes this is absolutely correct as higher ranking members tends to get more stakes compare to lower ranking members. That's the beauty and most interesting thing I have come to realize in signature campaigns. Yes credits have to be given to higher ranking members and I expect those that ain't there yet to work hard also.
Activity: 476

When deciding which bounty to participate it depends on the rank you have and and on  the allocation split as well.
For example if a Jr member get 1 stake in signature campaign and the Legendary 20 this split favoring the higher ranks
and most probably lot of them join. Contrary , if a Jr member get 1 stake and a legendary only 5  stakes than in
that campaign most probably lot of lower ranks join. Depending on our ranks we can see which campaign is
more beneficial for us to join.
Activity: 184
The work of bounty hu­nter can be divided i­nto three main stages­.
1. Selection of the c­ompany to participate­.
2. The actual partici­pation in the company­ bounty.
3. Receipt of earned ­funds and realization­ thereof.
Although the time of ­2nd stage usually tak­es the most time, the­ 3rd stage often exha­usts much more. Here,­ patience and perseve­rance are in full for­ce.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
This post is very inspiring for newbie bounty hunters like me. I have never gained anything yet on my wallet since the first time I have joined bounties and I am patiently waiting because I know that it will be worth the wait even though some of my bounties turned into scam.
Yes the number of bounty projects that are scam are much and the legit ones will even stress you before you get your rewards. But the truth is Perseverance And Consistency as it is one of the things that keeps me going to strive for the best all the time. And i hope some days you will start receiving your reward as the reward for hard work is more work  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: