Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 21. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 06:06:45 AM
In the fall, I invested in 2 ICO. I read about them and decided to invest. As a result, both coins went to the market, but their value has practically not increased.
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
May 14, 2018, 06:05:38 AM
I am skeptical about facebook and twitter campaigns. Bounty campaigns reduced their share in bounty pools. They are no longer profitable as used to do.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
May 14, 2018, 06:02:03 AM
At first I really think that bounty is fake or something but when I got involved in bounty for the first time and already received my payment, I becamr addicted to it. Yes it is legit and we can really earn money through it just become an active participant and not to break any rules of the bounty. Although there are some who did not understand the real essence of bounty since they were scammed. Me too, I was a victim of a scam but the profit we can earn in real bounty is not a joke.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 05:45:42 AM
Good information. I have been participating in Bounty since January. For me it's extra income. I've earned not much. Unfortunately some projects were scam. Now I try to choose projects carefuly.
Activity: 3
May 14, 2018, 05:33:47 AM
That's a good one, at least the naysayers and the newbies should be able to clear any doubt now that bounty  pays.Your result is really inspiring to participants who are struggling to get good result.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 02:56:05 PM
The work of bounty is very good. This is also a good way of earning. Now the people who work in it have become more. Now it's harder to read than ever before and the reward is starting to get less.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
May 13, 2018, 10:48:58 AM
Thanks for sharing
You welcome, hope it give you motivation to start do bounty more active)
Activity: 97
May 13, 2018, 06:42:42 AM
Thanks for sharing
Activity: 130
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
May 12, 2018, 03:56:35 PM
Many thanks for this useful information. After all, the right choice of a suitable program is really the key to success, so you need to share information.
Activity: 462
May 12, 2018, 09:15:59 AM
Excellent achievement, congratulations. I also participated in this program, although I received less money. But in any case now it is a good source of income.
Activity: 252
May 12, 2018, 05:05:46 AM
Congratulations! You've earned a lot, so far I have not been able to earn anything. All the coins that I got on bounty campaigns are not traded anywhere, or they cost very little ...
Activity: 266
May 12, 2018, 02:00:51 AM
Before perticipating in any Bounty campaign I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention whether the projects has a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarentee that it is not a scam as well as  long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes stright to thir goal and will not give up.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 12, 2018, 01:48:28 AM
You are doing really well. I had focused more on trading this last week but now the market is so volatile I am going to go back 90% of my time into bounties as I think at least, earning the free money is far less risky than trading it. As the market is crashing it's best to just ride this out and wait to see if we will ever get out of this bear market. I want to find ten good bounties this month to focus on and see what I can earn.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 01:43:59 AM
You earn a quite amount of money by bounty and I think its show beginners and newbie that bounty are legit if you choose the right one. I hope bounty are getting better so peoples could get a good life by that.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
May 12, 2018, 01:38:45 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

That's a nice result of bounties,  I'm also new in this crypto world,  thanks to  you cause your thread give me more spirit to always do the best in my crypto activities especially in bounties,  cause there are many people said that bounties is wasting time,  I just want to proof that their statement are not 100% correct,  let's proof it by earning some money from bounties,  long life bounties 😁😁
Activity: 85
May 12, 2018, 01:28:12 AM
Well my first bounty experience is not kinda fun, when one project asks for 0.1eth as part of KYC!
Then I quit right there and then with the bounty campaign.
But anyway, after that my boUnty experience was quite good with another project, and they pay me with tokens handsomely. So all is well.
Activity: 91
May 12, 2018, 01:12:58 AM
The reward task is a good opportunity for a novice to know about encryption. I want to learn from you and try my best to do the reward work I receive now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 01:10:36 AM
satisfactory results in 3 months you can get 1500 usd, i follow bounty can collect 800 usd
hopefully our future earnings increasing
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
May 12, 2018, 12:48:20 AM
Indeed great earnings, In my first try in bounty I have never doubted it even once, And have started in earning BTC and not token in the Forum, But when I have stumble upon the bounty campaign I have realize the potential it can give to me by just engaging with it you can earn different kinds of token and without investing to them and by means of participating, supporting, and advertising their ICO this can sure accumulate a lot of earning in the future while hodling that earn token of yours, But stay alert as well because there are some bounty that are only scam and sometimes campaign manager would run with the payments.

I agree with you. I started it on friend's suggestion. I am also earning and hope to reach on good level like you.it takes time as well as hard work so we need to keep patience.
Activity: 82
May 12, 2018, 12:03:29 AM
That is very good result. Unfortunately bounty takes too much time. The count of projects must be great to make real profit. Now I try carefully analyse bounty campanies before to participate. Some of them don't pay any rewards or change conditions and it's necessary watch them all time at chats or like this.
Pages:
Jump to: