Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 20. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
May 15, 2018, 08:28:34 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
Thank you for your efforts.
The problem of such informational articles is that the situation on the market is changing very quickly and literally in 3 months the information may not correspond to reality. But some common algorithms of action probably remain relevant at all times.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 15, 2018, 08:25:47 AM
Your result is good!
3 months and $1500 profit.
Hold and increase your money soon Smiley
I joined to bounty too.

For me its not good enough, I'm still waiting for my profit, I've joined in crypto 7months already but this will only be my first profit.
everyone has their own ideas about profit. For someone and 100$ a lot of money. And every time you make a profit, you want to get more profit.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 07:49:40 AM
Congratulations to the Op! Hope you are satisfied with the result of your hard work! Honestly , there is no difference in real world and online work! You still have to see put in effort and plan in advance in other for your effort to earn you an income.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 11:30:00 PM
Your result is good!
I joined to bounty too.

For me its not good enough, I'm still waiting for my profit, I've joined in crypto 7months already but this will only be my first profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 14, 2018, 11:01:12 PM
Just a very promising job I think if talking about the bounty. My bounty experience is always incredible. It is easy to get the tokens without spending our money. I started my bounty experience by joining the translation and signature campaign last year. In my new JR and member rank, the reward is limited but I tried to earn it. Now, I can really enjoy the job that commonly will give me much more rewards and tokens.
Activity: 138
May 14, 2018, 10:58:35 PM
Wow, seeing your results made me full of information about bounty events. To be honest I am a newcomer and I am always afraid of encountering a scam. I have not yet benefited from the bounty activities. I hope that the activities I participated in will go smoothly.
Activity: 1022
May 14, 2018, 10:50:10 PM
Your result is good!
I joined to bounty too.
Activity: 21
May 14, 2018, 10:47:12 PM
bounty the first time I follow I consider a scam because the distribution process token and withdraw very long. but a few days ago I got the news that the project that almost 1 year ago I follow has been able to withdraw Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 01:07:01 PM
Not bad results. But then hoping for social bounty campaigns is hardly realistic. More and more participants, minimizing rewards.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
May 14, 2018, 11:58:52 AM
I think most people here have a great experience with bounty campaign. You also need to learn how to secure your digital asset and not to get hacked all your hard work.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
May 14, 2018, 11:56:26 AM
a huge income for people who just started bounty campaign, in 3 months you can earn $ 1467 income. your work is very good.
I also just started in bounty and has been about 2-3 months, but my income is still very little compared to your income.
Thanks mate, but i participate in many bounty projects in the same time. Just 20% projects give me this huge profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
May 14, 2018, 07:56:23 AM
a huge income for people who just started bounty campaign, in 3 months you can earn $ 1467 income. your work is very good.
I also just started in bounty and has been about 2-3 months, but my income is still very little compared to your income.
Activity: 110
May 14, 2018, 07:20:36 AM
I think that's a great achievement, and I'm sure you can make it all because of your hard work and you are certainly not wrong to choose bounty, so that all your bounty projects are successful and every time you join your bounty get paid. hopefully later I can be like you, success always.
Activity: 51
May 14, 2018, 07:18:14 AM
My experience in the bounty was rejected post because of giving wrong information profile. I just new beginner, still need to learn a lot about the gift of digital currency. Being smart is with a lot of knowledge in it.
Activity: 252
May 14, 2018, 07:10:17 AM
Thank you for your experience. It helped me a lot with a newbie like me. What do you think about bounty platforms like bountyhive?
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
May 14, 2018, 07:00:19 AM
Everyone here knows this, it's no surprise that you earn 2500 euro in 3 months. I've been getting more one time in a period like this.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 06:58:54 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
Your bounty experience was literally cool but base on my experience was very worst. I've join bounty campaign 3 months ago i guess and that was my first bounty campaign at first the spreadsheet was updating and the stakes was correctly counted they promise that they will distribute the payment a week after then as time passes by 3 weeks after still that what they are saying then after a month the telegram group was lost and it is a scam I feel ashame to myself that I've chose a scam bounty campaign and i have many regrets on it because my I a lotted a time for nothing.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 06:20:46 AM
In the fall, I invested in 2 ICO. I read about them and decided to invest. As a result, both coins went to the market, but their value has practically not increased.

Same story, man. That have happened to me for about 3-4 times, it's always a risk that the coin won't get successful at the market
Activity: 1274
May 14, 2018, 06:17:17 AM
Congrats dear on your successful work and happy to see your score, I have also get handsome amount from Bounties and i am really happy with my work as i do daily work, It is very easy to earn free tokens and coins through bounty programs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
May 14, 2018, 06:16:52 AM
Wow, I must say congratulations to you, because in just 3 months, you are so lucky that you have joined a bounty campaign that is not a scam and a good project. I am almost 8 months already in the world of crypto and I haven't earned enough in the bounties that I  joined in the past months. Some of the bounties i joined turned scams or has abandoned. Hopefully the bounties that I participated today will pay me and I hope soon I will experience great earnings like you.
Pages:
Jump to: