Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 3. (Read 4651 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 02:30:06 AM
Stand applause for you, you are so lucky got a great result. I have not yet managed to earn anything, I earn less than a hundred bucks for the first three months of participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 02:02:12 AM
The biggest problem faced is the project of a scam. And this has made many people experience losses. And there are some people who now prefer to leave the gifts. So had to work hard to get the ICO project could enter in Exchange. If you have a great potential for market entry, and this is a great project.
Activity: 54
September 08, 2018, 01:21:52 AM
I did my first signature gift and I hope I will get it. I look forward to my first experience. Hopefully, it will be very good, because they have a great team and a unique concept I think they will succeed.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 12:28:10 AM
My experience in bounty. Bounty is good but when i started all my first eighteen projects where cancelled. some after when the bounty campaign is down, what i saw was sorry we cannot continue. It was discouraging but i try to encourage myself and pick up other project.
Activity: 17
September 07, 2018, 10:53:45 AM

Thanks for sharing. this was very inspirational. I'm gonna join your telegram for sure
Activity: 77
September 07, 2018, 10:51:50 AM
I praise you on the coming of extra pay. Sadly, of late the entirety of my abundance incomes have fallen significantly, and this happened not just on account of the general fall in the market, because of an expansive flood of new members, which diminishes the wage of every member.
Recently, there has been an extensive number of multi-accounts, which likewise lessens the benefit of abundance crusades.
Activity: 112
September 06, 2018, 06:14:43 AM
My first experience is too good.My advisor are too good.They always guide and help me when I need.In the begining of this job they discuss about the hackers with me and told me  about the precaution  to save my tokens
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 02:27:09 PM
Unquestionably gain a considerable measure, in the event that you take part in numerous internet based life bounties. Similarly as with a solitary record, you can just partake in a solitary mark crusade, however you are allowed to take an interest the greatest number of internet based life bounties as you can. It is likewise evident that you need to strive to finish these errands regular. I have likewise taken an interest a couple of them and acquire a sensible measure of cash.
Activity: 140
September 02, 2018, 01:11:19 PM
Most people might think that bounty campaigns are less valuable, as much as sometimes it doesnt pay much there is a considerable amount of income to be earned in these campaigns, one must however be careful with the bounties they those bounties don end up well. Smiley
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
September 02, 2018, 01:06:22 PM
Yes  you results  are not bad, however  old-timers of this forum know stories when  bounty hunters got more rewards. before there were less involved peoples in bounty industry thats why pie fshered for bigge parts then now)))
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 12:00:20 PM
These days we cant do much except collection bounty tokens.They are just like airdrops before.i am also collected over 25k valued tokens in last 5 months.But all of them prices are dropped at the bottom.we have be patient when BTC start his bull run again. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 11:53:04 AM
Lol. It's normal for today's altcoins. So less of them will be good tokens in the market. It is the most problem of bounty, after scams and other like that.
Activity: 86
September 01, 2018, 10:08:03 AM
It is a decent begin for you,you have a decent experienced in bounty.I have my accomplished likewise yet it is an awful experienced in light of the fact that it is my first time to join abundance and it is a trick I feel awful that that since I held up my opportunity and effort.Now I am much watchful on the abundance I will pick and I trust that you can help me in picking a decent one.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
August 29, 2018, 05:34:42 PM
My advice is to pay attention whether the projects has a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarentee that it is not a scam as well as  long termed activity before ICO.
Activity: 67
August 26, 2018, 03:29:13 PM
My bounty experience is so good so far, this is my first time participating in bounty campaign sice I just knew about this not too long,  right now I am still learning and getting some informations about this. So far I can say that I am doing well with it,  I earn some stakes and hopefully I could accumulate more profit from it like you do.
It is all about doing a lot of research and to make sure about the people you are working with, after all, there is money involved, so it requires extra awareness.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
August 26, 2018, 03:16:33 PM
My first bounty experience was so horrible because I got hacked all my money in my wallet was stolen. But I moved on already and I'm just waiting for my latest profit and I've learned on my experience which is don't trust anybody here.
Wow how you got hacked? Because i think its really hard Huh
Personally, I was hacked. I received a letter on the mail, confirm your mail on the exchange. Proshol on the link, entered the key and all. After a while, expensive coins came to me and they were taken off. But I was a beginner and did not know this.
Activity: 336
August 14, 2018, 02:52:54 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!
JOIN IN MY TELEGRAM WHERE I WILL SHARE BEST BOUNTY PROJECTS!!:
👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://t.me/shaman11bounty
https://pp.userapi.com/c847221/v847221987/1467a/J03GTKhkdY0.jpg

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
I love joining signature bounties because it is very easy for me to earn in here. By simply doing reports in the forum and in the particular thread the ICO or the bounty will give us rewards for our works. And this is good for me. Ive earn a lot of money by this way and this helps me to buy my own gaming computer adn smart phones. Also the nice clothes that I wear comes from cryptocurrencies earning.

Being a full member it is easy to earn good money participating in the signature campaigns:) but for newbies the nearest goal - junior member, after that to become a member at present time is almost unreal...
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 02:44:50 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!
JOIN IN MY TELEGRAM WHERE I WILL SHARE BEST BOUNTY PROJECTS!!:
👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://t.me/shaman11bounty

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
I love joining signature bounties because it is very easy for me to earn in here. By simply doing reports in the forum and in the particular thread the ICO or the bounty will give us rewards for our works. And this is good for me. Ive earn a lot of money by this way and this helps me to buy my own gaming computer adn smart phones. Also the nice clothes that I wear comes from cryptocurrencies earning.
Activity: 69
August 14, 2018, 02:42:31 AM
I know soln newbie will realize that too. Just be careful to click link because many scammers is moving right now, just advice.
Activity: 129
August 14, 2018, 12:35:48 AM
A lot of good crypto bounty is really good, but it's only possible if the eth and ico markets are good, and for the most part you can say you're good looking or lucky.

Pages:
Jump to: