Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 4. (Read 4651 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:31:11 AM
 just as of late began joining abundance crusades, as well. I trust I'll additionally have the capacity to have such awesome outcomes. I began joining web based life crusades a month ago and signature battle a week ago. Realizing that supporting altcoins may motivate us to win as much as you do is extraordinary. Trusting that the business of the csmpaigns I joined in will succeed!
Activity: 168
August 13, 2018, 12:55:24 PM
my first experience in bounty was very good, I got a good value project and I received the rewards perfectly and when I sold it the price of tokens was high. of course I receive a lot of money.
Activity: 103
August 13, 2018, 10:46:29 AM
Bounty is a program that provides great opportunities to generate income. Even though I haven't been in the crypto world for too long, but so far my experience is pretty good. Even though there was one time trapped in a scam bounty, it didn't matter to me. In my opinion, this is a natural thing and has been experienced by the crypto community. The important thing is that after that event, we can immediately rise again to find a profitable bounty.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 10:12:18 AM
I will no longer participate in bounty campaigns until bitcoin ceases to fall. I did not earn anything in two months(
It's time to participate in bounty companies and not pay attention to the falling market, because the market will necessarily grow and your portfolio will grow rapidly. Everything is cyclical.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 10:07:49 AM
my expirience with my bounty I was scam.
I invest money not to release the token in the market
so now I'm joining a project so it will not repeat what happened before.
we will always be careful not to fall victim to a scam.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 09:55:34 AM
My experience with bounty and airdrops was great. Now i'm participating in BrazukCoin discord invite bounty. its a shame i dont know how to code as there are some good bounties for miners or web content :/
About my experience in bounty campaign its good and since I joined any bounty campaigns I've not scam ever so my experience is good. If you will choose a bounty campaign better to research first that bounty campaign before you joined to avoid scam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 09:50:21 AM
the joining of the bounty. You should be careful because some bounty is a scam. when you read the white paper for everything about the project and you are going to join a telegram so you can tell people if the project you belong to is a scam. Be smart in getting out of money for not losing.
Activity: 210
August 13, 2018, 09:48:27 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!
JOIN IN MY TELEGRAM WHERE I WILL SHARE BEST BOUNTY PROJECTS!!:
👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://t.me/shaman11bounty
Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

You know what you're right working in bounty campaign is really great...  Especially if yoi recieved the rewards of your work in the end the feeling is really great...  We are working and at the same time we are learning... Working here is really nice and you will earn more if you know how to manage your token...  We need to observe how the markets operates...
Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 09:44:52 AM
my experience in bouny.
I can not forget that I have been a victim of a scam because I worked for a few months in the project but I did not pay the token.
so now I'm cautious about the bounty of the bounty so never repeat it.
I lage to read white paper and I'm thankful for telegram so I know about the project.
Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 09:39:59 AM
for the bounty to help me to earn a great deal.because you do not need to invest you will be promoting the project to give you a token and sell it for a high price.
but I'm always careful because some bounty is a scam.
Activity: 57
August 13, 2018, 09:36:02 AM
I will no longer participate in bounty campaigns until bitcoin ceases to fall. I did not earn anything in two months(
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
August 13, 2018, 09:34:43 AM
My experience of joining the bounty accidentally only fussed with a co-worker who accidentally finished every morning briefing always talking about the bounty and what projects were followed. a little words slowly almost didn't believe the working system could just as well produce, then I started to join the bounty program and when I joined the project I finished and made money but just believed it could.
Activity: 196
August 13, 2018, 09:25:30 AM
Did you perform only tasks on social networks or performed translations. I think that I'm too selective about generosity to participate, but that's because, like other users, I was deceived.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 11:01:20 AM
yes, very good your writing. I think your writing is very influential and helps the bounty hunters to be optimistic about finding income from the bounty. wrong indeed if we don't trust the prize campaign. there are still many ico who are not responsible for what we do. but it cannot be immediately said that ico in the bounty is something that cannot be trusted. maybe we can see the new ico first to choose the best one. maybe that is a little way so that our work does not end in vain.
Activity: 392
August 11, 2018, 11:00:44 AM
I have spent 4 months playing bounty, but the results I get are still very far from the results you get.
because I often meet gifts that don't pay.
or is the present prize campaign not as sweet as it used to be?
Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 10:46:31 AM
Did you perform only tasks on social networks or performed translations. I think that I'm too selective about generosity to participate, but that's because, like other users, I was deceived.
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 03:21:12 AM
I joined the Bounty for more than 6 months, but since the market is falling now, I have not been able to earn as much as you, the price of coins has dropped and I'm determined to hold until the market. field increased again
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 02:49:03 AM
That is really good, i think bounty is good option for un employed and bounty hunters, but i will advice not to do all the campaigns blindly at one time, just limit yourself to 2-3 best campaigns at a time and promote them with all your heart, this will not only earn you good rewards but the project will benefit equally too, so in the long run your reward tokens will grow multifold as well.
I also believe this too, taking it step by step and making a search very well before investing in a project because most if not all the bounty are scam, so instead of just wasting your time on 50bounties just do 3 or 4 u can really trust and wait for your profit
Activity: 20
August 07, 2018, 09:49:14 AM
Bounty hunting is indeed the safest way to earn money because you wont need to risk anything but your time and effort and you can earn as much as you can that depends on the effort you are doing.
Activity: 115
August 04, 2018, 06:37:36 AM
Bounties have really been a good way for people who had nothing to gain something, or gain more, and it is sad to see that people with selfish interests are beginning to spoil this for people who had genuine interests in it. I'm yet to make so much from doing bounties, but I'm not giving up yet. Hopefully, I would have a good story to tell soon enough.
Pages:
Jump to: