Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 23. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 03:54:18 PM
At the moment, I want the crypto currency to be my main type of earnings. I want to give my full attention to the study of crypto currency and training. I like crypto.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 03:49:41 PM

You can not count on crypto as a source of permanent and stable income. This applies to any sphere in crypto: airdrop, bounty, trade, exchanges. In either of these items, you may fail or have to wait too long for a well deserved reward. Some coins received as  reward for the performance of tasks, may not soon appear on the exchange or do not appear at all.

Agree on this. With the current market situation, seeing my portfolio is kinda depressing as to this won't suffice my everyday needs if I fully depend on it.

yes, if you are someone who does not have a job then the crypto world is worthy of your study. but in some time you might become depressed because if you rely on bounty, airdrop etc. it is not an instant way to succeed.

Relying solely to crypto really depends on the person's capability and capacity to live with it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
September 18, 2018, 02:57:54 AM
I cant say clearly if i am still involved in crypto in the future, because all my plans gone wrong in this year
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 02:56:36 AM
I am still working on my old job at the moment, and I can do my job also in the crypto world, I can balance the two even though sometimes it's a bit of a struggle to stay online in the crypto world and work in my old place, but until now everything is good fine.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
September 18, 2018, 02:53:52 AM
I believe in the potential of cryptocurrencies but I think that leaving work and fully focusing on this is stupid. The work should be like insurance against unforeseen situations in the crypto-currency market.
Don't call it a stupid decision because there is a chance that we can make a fortune here in crypto.
It's a risky move actually but we are looking for big reward so we have to be brave, in the end, it's still depend on us if we make a decision to quit
our job to focus on crypto investing or trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 18, 2018, 02:52:15 AM
I believe in the potential of cryptocurrencies but I think that leaving work and fully focusing on this is stupid. The work should be like insurance against unforeseen situations in the crypto-currency market.
Good decision, you fully understand the situation specially on this time..and future as well. As long as you can manage your time wisely, everything will be alright. Just find a great shot here in crypto while constantly working in the reality. That will be hitting two bird in one stone.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 18, 2018, 02:48:21 AM
I'm sure of a great future for crypto currency. I see myself in this world. Just to learn how to profit, you need to spend time studying this technology.
Sometimes, it's not only idea and knowledge about this virtual currency. You need to find yourself a good amount of capital too. For the reason if you want to enter the world of crypto trading, mining and many more. I find my self much better than before, cause I earn a good amount of money and learn a weird and useful idea in here too. So my vision is not too clear at all, but very confident to be something great.
Activity: 252
September 18, 2018, 02:45:41 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 02:44:18 AM
I'm sure of a great future for crypto currency. I see myself in this world. Just to learn how to profit, you need to spend time studying this technology.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
September 18, 2018, 02:29:51 AM
I am sure that we have a bright future in crypto because cryptocurrency giving a chance for us to earn something for our life and we can get a new way of income that we can use to get more money. I am sure that I can get a bright future with the crypto as long as I can search a better way to earn more coin or token. I think it does not just happen to me but I am sure that it will happen to every people especially with the OP because we have the same opportunity to get a better life in crypto. and if he still works in his real life, it is better to stay with that jobs until he can earn a big amount of money so he can leave his real jobs to stay in the crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 17, 2018, 01:31:35 PM
Any person should take care of his or her future before they quit any stable job for crypto world. If a person has no family or kids taking some reasonable risk is okay, but if there is a family, there is no place for such experience.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
September 17, 2018, 01:28:35 PM
It so dofficult, especually for me to leave my job and give all my attention in crypto. And many people just like me. Cryptocurrency need so much time for spend on it and you should realy believe in crypto, if you want to work with it.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 12:59:53 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
i have story about my journey in crypto world, when i resign in my company and then i dedicate my life to cryptocurrency for my life
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 12:48:43 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

At present time cryptomarket is very bad. So if anybody think that he will only do crypto without any job he may be doing mistake here. It can not give you secure income in every month specially in this market period. Better, you can do a job and you can take it as a part time job for your income. It does not mean that i do not believe in crypto. It mean security of life. We also do not know what will happining in future crypto. So if you do a job it may backup you when you are in trouble in cryptomarket.
Activity: 591
WATANABE
September 17, 2018, 12:20:34 PM
The current cryptocurrency can only be viewed as a sideline.

This happened because of the bad decline with Bitcoin and the many projects that went wrong and the results were disappointing. it's true that this can only be a side.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 12:15:14 PM
 I think it have very bright future, through this we can get regular income side by side, it can act as a good source. Though the market is not stable but it depends upon us how we  have to trust and earn, as to earn money we have to face a lot of risk, only then we can earn higher profits. Its very popularly said that higher the risk and higher the profits.
Activity: 686
September 17, 2018, 12:11:24 PM
It's hard to say what will happen to the market, my opinion - the market will continue to develop, so that the crypto currency has good prospects.
I mean long-term prospects.
with the advantage of crypto, the potential to continue to grow is very large, but it depends on the global community because if the crypto continues to hit the storm it will be difficult for Crypto to continue to grow. but if I personally think if one day crypto can replace paper money because of rapid technological development, people want something more than paper money.
Activity: 294
September 17, 2018, 11:17:34 AM
I would like to give up my regular work and start only to promote the love of cryptocurrency among the masses. You know, to be the kind of pastor that opens the eyes of lost souls.

I advise you to study carefully before investing because it has so many altcoin so the choice of investment is very important, if you invest money scam then you will lose a lot of money without anything .
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 11:15:03 AM
Not really, I just do my job full time and invest part of my wages. Too risky to be doing crypto full time for me.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 07:34:29 PM
I really love the crypto world. I gained a nice profit and it helped me to achieve some goals in my life. So i expect more good things from future. Crytocurrency has the potential to change our lives.
Pages:
Jump to: