Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 29. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 12:35:31 AM
Yes crypto can provide our everyday needs in our family if you are an expert trader or you know how ways to earn in cryptocurrency but the most important is having a traditional business that can support also your daily needs and other stuffs for your family.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 12:35:11 AM
To forfeit everything is extremely dangerous, why I say as much, on the grounds that crypto world requires computation and play shrewd. The eventual fate of the crypto world there are additionally two potential outcomes, you can truly succeed, or even you come up short everything relies upon the exertion and how hard you learn in the realm of crypto. So when you are not very prepared with the world crypto don't set out leave your activity lasting previously.
Activity: 714
September 14, 2018, 12:31:08 AM
Of course , you should not give up everything, it is enough to spend a few hours a day . you can drop everything when it gets enough cash flow . But to just quit is unreasonable

I subscribe to your idea
with the advantage we gained through market Cryptocurrency will make the future and considerable income.
 not to mention with the development of the Cryptocurrency market owned will be very capable of making it so valuable in the future.
Activity: 205
September 14, 2018, 12:20:33 AM
For now crypto world too young and valotile. It's better to have a job and investing some money to crypto every month. after some years you will be rich enough to to not work
Activity: 33
September 14, 2018, 12:17:00 AM
i believe that crypto is my only chance to get rich soon and buy dream car dream house thats is my goal to be here but for now i will work hard and get more coins for the future
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 08:44:56 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Yup even it's hard to learn about bitcoin at the start but it was so helpful when you gain token/coin. I start in airdrop because it's more easy to me as a beginner of crypto currency. We are the who control our time in crypto so that we can't take pressure in waking up at early time for work.
Activity: 87
September 14, 2018, 12:15:56 AM
I really believe in the future of Crypto. I know some bounty hunters here are doing it full time but there are some companies that do not pay bounty hunters, so it's still risky to give up your regular pay job.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 06:10:48 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Yup even it's hard to learn about bitcoin at the start but it was so helpful when you gain token/coin. I start in airdrop because it's more easy to me as a beginner of crypto currency. We are the who control our time in crypto so that we can't take pressure in waking up at early time for work.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 12:11:02 AM
You don't have to sacrifice your time for crypto, because you can work as well. Because in my opinion it's better that you have a permanent job in the real world. Because by having a permanent job and crypto as a side asset, you can get two income.

Its better to do crypto as a part time job, because the market is unpredictable, we cannot have a guaranteed income every month, so better stick to your main job and do crypto as a part time only.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 12:49:49 PM
I believe in crypto and believe that many people will gain financial freedom thanks to cryptocurrency. I left my job because I think that you need to arrange your life, not the life of his boss.
Activity: 25
September 13, 2018, 12:43:03 PM
Yes crypto is my future because i have experience in crypto market so i know i have more income in this market place. So i like this market place they are many participent trade this market place so my future in crypto
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 12:35:07 PM
Crypto is just a place to invest and we need to have additional funding for other needs. Do not sacrifice everything, if it does not go well then you will lose a lot of material.
Activity: 756
September 13, 2018, 11:41:18 AM
To become an investor in the crypto currency, you do not need to give up your permanent job. Just give a couple of hours a day to learn cryptology and blockchain technology. The crypto currency has a great future and good profit for not a short time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 11:29:49 AM
Cryptocurrency has a bright future. There's no way it's going to die anytime soon. Being in cryptocurrency provides a great opportunity for you in terms of finances and acquiring technological skills.
ukw
Activity: 616
September 13, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

Yes, I have such a permanent job, and yet I trust in to the crypto coins and I think they are the future of our economys. Still, I have not yet accumulated capital that can allow me to leave my job and only get into the crypto market. But I hope this will happen soon because it takes time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 11:03:21 AM
You don't have to sacrifice your time for crypto, because you can work as well. Because in my opinion it's better that you have a permanent job in the real world. Because by having a permanent job and crypto as a side asset, you can get two income.

All this is quite adequate things, I do not think that there are people who have completely switched to crypto currency, especially in such hard times, probably only those who could buy bitcoins for $ 100 here they just can.
Activity: 322
September 13, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

Activity: 784
September 13, 2018, 10:43:37 AM
Too many people put all their hopes in the world of cryptocurrencies, hoping to get huge wealth here, but this is unrealistic. After all, this is a game in which a few people succeed, and most people fail. It is impossible for everyone to make a profit.

most people fail because they easily complain and don't want to try in the crypto world. everyone can get profit if they are always patient and careful in trading and investing in the crypto world.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 10:16:48 AM
Nope, I would not suggest you drop everything. It's still better to have a stable job and just do cryptos as some sort of sidelines. Some people may have been rich thru investing in cryptos but even them must have put up a different business as a fall back. Besides, John's luck is different from Jack.  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
September 13, 2018, 09:47:28 AM
I believe that there is a great future with crypto.I as a person have really benefitted greatly from crypto ever since I joined. Though I have another job that am doing alongside crypto but as far as crypto is concerned, it has generated huge profit  for me. One does not necessarily need to quit one's job for crypto if and only if one knows how to manage the time attached. I am combining crypto with the other job am doing and one is not affecting the other. If you know the other job you are doing won't affect crypto, you can combine the two. Crypto has a good fortune for anyone that is ready to be committed to it.
Pages:
Jump to: