Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 28. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 07:25:58 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
I worked in a government agency, and I studied crypto because I was interested in income that I could exceed my salary when working in a government office. But I didn't dare to leave my job, because I was afraid that crypto's future would not be so good for me.
Activity: 244
September 14, 2018, 07:21:29 AM
Having crypto as full-time job and main source of income is not advisable for me. It is just my part time though I know that I could earn more from it than my current job.However, it is very risky because of the volatile market. But it still up to you if you think you will have a better futurr in investing your time and effort in it.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 07:16:20 AM
Yes, that is a long journey for you to learn. If someone is really passionate, they will learn a lot from Crypto. We shouldn't invest in this market if the knowledge is poor.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
September 14, 2018, 07:12:12 AM
Crypto,  is a new step for world technology.
Yes I  believe in this sphere and the opportunity to change my life thanks to it. My future in crypto !
I think i have no future in crypto because i dont have many money to buy  altcoins and to invest! All i can do is to join in campaigns, specifically in signature, finish the weekly task and so on. If i have enough money, i will use it to invest in crypto believing to become rich.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 07:06:10 AM
I think you shouldn't drop your job or whatever you do because of crypto. Not in the start at least. Because crypto is not a very reliable source of money.
Activity: 112
September 14, 2018, 06:57:10 AM
If you are a beginner and don't have much funds to stay out of job so you can focus on crypto investment, then it's not a good idea. Like all other investments, it takes time for the ROIs especially with the current trend. Crypto making you rich overnight is a myth. The only thing that I know that can do that is when you win a lottery lol!  Cheesy
Activity: 53
September 14, 2018, 06:19:56 AM
I believe that I am sufficiently balanced for crypto culture. In this way, my future is promising. I do not set myself the task of quick profit. I just follow the news and see how the coin develops. And I make purchases for the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
September 14, 2018, 05:58:17 AM
Crypto is an uncertain thing. expect a steady income from this is a mistake. but when it produces certainly could also give considerable profit. It's just that sometimes the uncertainties that exist in it made expectations results in crypto this into something that it is difficult to expect.
Activity: 98
September 14, 2018, 05:53:17 AM
My connection with crypto will be more solid in future since I need to put full time in crypto in light of the fact that I discovered my passion,I am not here to simply acquire but rather additionally find out about various subjects and conduct to prepare my abilities. Crypto ave gigantic potential and offer numerous open doors who need to do distinctive in their life. I emphatically trust crypto will alive and I will accomplish my objectives in crypto.
Activity: 307
September 14, 2018, 05:42:43 AM
Now all investors see that the Crypto currency is unstable, and you can lose all your investments in just one day, so do not give up permanent work, permanent work is a constant stable profit
Activity: 40
September 14, 2018, 01:34:44 AM
there are many people who are rich thanks to crypto.why do not we be rich in the next years.i certainly believe that one day I will be rich by these things.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 01:21:53 AM
Never give up your permanent job for crytpo currency trading do it like part time and do hard work here too.
Activity: 28
September 14, 2018, 01:03:23 AM
In the future, maybe the rules for cryptocurrency will be more and more closely, cryptocurrency transactions remain unchecked. In contrast to the conventional currency - always managed by the Central Bank. Sometimes, hackers and cybercriminals take advantage of this lack of regulation to disadvantage investors. Large-scale investors will be less worried about the uncertainty of the market. In fact, many investors are seeing attractive returns from e-money. Although Bitcoin prices have fallen sharply since reaching the highest peak of all time, experts still predict that BTC prices will be able to reach a much higher level.
Activity: 85
September 14, 2018, 12:56:00 AM
I do trust in the innovation yet I don't put stock in setting aside a few minutes work except if you are a full time crypto broker. I know there are some abundance seekers in here that are doing it for full time however there are a few organizations that are not paying out abundance seeker consequently, so its still dangerous to surrender your general paying activity just to do smaller scale errands in crypto space without sureness of truly securing and constructing riches.
Activity: 252
September 14, 2018, 12:48:02 AM
I think I will spend a lot of time at Krypto, because for us, we will also be more focused on getting better profits, because seeing crypto's growth is getting better.
Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 12:45:06 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

I total agree with you, it is so stress to work full time in Crypto market (trading)
And I think we should never use margin trading in this market (unless you are an expert)
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 12:44:40 AM
Hard to say, I guess the best way, of cause if it's possible, is combine real job and crypto job.
Activity: 154
September 14, 2018, 12:41:09 AM

for my opinion, not in this moment to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto caused not stable  Cheesy
Activity: 131
September 14, 2018, 12:40:17 AM
Crypto,  is a new step for world technology.
Yes I  believe in this sphere and the opportunity to change my life thanks to it. My future in crypto !
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 12:36:52 AM
in crypto I always had plans to set aside a portion of the profits that I bought another coin. I am sure that this will be crypto able to survive long enough. And I am sure that crypto will always provide the best for me.
Pages:
Jump to: