Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 25. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 02:39:41 AM
I will keep my future in crypto until old age because crypto was my life's savior after I got to know crypto. although crypto is currently down but I will continue to hold it until the price rises.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 12:57:05 AM
I don't think it's a good decision for the future to depend on encryption. We need another job as a permanent job, better as an extra job. Crypto can really brighten our future, but if we're not careful, we'll lose a lot of it.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 12:42:20 AM
if it has become something interesting for you I feel your future will shine, the greater the crypto community will certainly make crypto holders more and more expensive
Activity: 376
September 16, 2018, 12:35:54 AM
We all know that encrypted money will have a place in the world, and that's true no matter how we treat it today. We understand it, so we continue to invest and participate in bounty projects. This is a difficult time. No one will argue, but it will start to grow soon.
Activity: 714
September 16, 2018, 12:29:04 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

I am working as supervisor, its a stable job but the salary wont enough to support my needs that is why i join crypto as other source of my income in which i earned more than expected but still i did not consider to quit my job and to work full time on crypto because we all knows that Bitcoin is very risky because the price is really unpredictable like the current market performance of today.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 11:18:22 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
Right now I prefer the main work, because to meet daily needs. for the crypto world I made it as a long-term side job and while being studied and deepened. if the result of crypto can be more than my work salary, maybe at that time I will also focus more on this crypto
Activity: 392
September 15, 2018, 11:13:03 PM

I do believe in the technology but I don't believe in making crypto a full time job unless you are a full time crypto trader. I know there are some bounty hunters in here that are doing it for full time but there are some companies that are not paying out bounty hunter in return, so its still risky to give up your regular paying job just to do micro tasks in crypto space without certainty of really acquiring and building wealth.

For me I myself engaged in crypto world using my spare time out of my regular daily time routine I think this forum aside from making extra income also I learned the new technology brought by cryptocurrency that can ease our transaction from different aspects of this technology.
crypto's future I'm sure it will be good. if everyone wants to work and try he will get satisfying results in the future. Crypto also helps one's economic needs well.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 11:11:53 PM
Yea, cryptocurrency is what doing as a day job I take much time 9n cryptocurrency to study it and to earn more money from it, I think cryptocurrency is future of the world entirely not to one person because I less than no time cryptocurrency will be the only means of international trading
Activity: 361
September 15, 2018, 11:07:09 PM
Encrypted currency has a very good future. I will take part in and be interested in the encrypted currency, because I think this field is very promising. I think there is still time to make money here.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
September 15, 2018, 11:04:52 PM
There are many kinds of encrypted worlds, and if we can dig it up correctly and more creatively, there will be a lot of results in this area, so I think there are many opportunities to develop our potential. If it can develop well, the future will be fine, but without it, it will be lost.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 15, 2018, 10:59:42 PM
Giving up your job for crypto is not a good idea. Crypto is what you can do with your spare time. If you don't have a job it's a different thing because you can do crypto full time and benefit from it. I still advice people when you make money from crypto still invest in real life things
It is always good to keep both real life jobs and crypto jobs. Crypto jobs are quite friendly which can be done during our leisure times. Who knows, perhaps you might be the one to initiate crypto into the payment systems of your job and that will cause a revolutionary turn in job.
Sharing the right portion in choosing a job in the real world and in the world of digital currency is a wise choice. We still work in the real world and on breaks and holidays we can start our work in the world of digital currency. For me this is more about the management of the time we apply, good time management will balance the work we do.
Activity: 57
September 15, 2018, 10:49:48 PM

I believe that I am hodling a good future here in crypto. I'm not saying that leaving a job for this is worth sacrificing but I believe that through it, our shortage of financial needs would be lighter and it is also a great way for us to earn and save for the future no matter how terrible our current job is.

With same forecasting with you mate about our future here in crypto world cause by doing the tasks here and hopefully earning for good it's help our financial burden and the same time learned and be apart of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 15, 2018, 10:38:04 PM
Giving up your job for crypto is not a good idea. Crypto is what you can do with your spare time. If you don't have a job it's a different thing because you can do crypto full time and benefit from it. I still advice people when you make money from crypto still invest in real life things
It is always good to keep both real life jobs and crypto jobs. Crypto jobs are quite friendly which can be done during our leisure times. Who knows, perhaps you might be the one to initiate crypto into the payment systems of your job and that will cause a revolutionary turn in job.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
September 15, 2018, 10:31:03 PM
I spent many hours in crypto looking the best way how to success here in crypto currency because i know after many years to come i'm able to success in investment or in trading crypto is my future to change my lifestyle someday.
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
September 15, 2018, 10:18:26 PM
I am fully confident in the successful future of the Crypto currency. Therefore I do not think that it is necessary to finish. On the contrary, I continue to invest in development even more

All those who have fought big will be very confident in the crypto world to see abundant results and profits in the future.
Activity: 112
September 15, 2018, 10:11:47 PM
This is a stage where it's all needed to take a vital step in life. I can't encourage having a good job which is worth doing and leaving it behind for cryptocurrency but you can run the two and all you need to do us being focused and time concious, only if you feel the job is not worth doing am and which consumes a lot of time so I bet doing cryptocurrency rightly will not end regret.
Activity: 112
September 15, 2018, 09:37:04 PM
Bitcoin provides a temporary solution to market stabilization efforts. This needs to be done, especially when the 'normal' currency is not able to carry out the task. The fact that Bitcoin can be used in electronic transactions to make cryptocurrency is able to make the government breathe a little relief because it can "recalibrate" the market by boasting online buying and selling.
Activity: 140
September 15, 2018, 08:54:40 PM
I think, first of all, the term currency for these investment solutions is misleading.
All coins are a special form of investment contract like equity shares, while their history is logged in the Blockchain, not at the stock exchange.
I think Bitcoin is the main driver in this market and all other coins depend on the trust in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin hyped in 2017 when everybody has seen the big investment opportunity. Now it got hammered to less than half of the all-time maximum and now what?
Lots of speculators got hammered and probably lost a fortune.
Activity: 111
RealtyReturns
September 15, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

I do believe in the technology but I don't believe in making crypto a full time job unless you are a full time crypto trader. I know there are some bounty hunters in here that are doing it for full time but there are some companies that are not paying out bounty hunter in return, so its still risky to give up your regular paying job just to do micro tasks in crypto space without certainty of really acquiring and building wealth.

For me I myself engaged in crypto world using my spare time out of my regular daily time routine I think this forum aside from making extra income also I learned the new technology brought by cryptocurrency that can ease our transaction from different aspects of this technology.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
September 15, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

Crptocurrency do really have a bright future since the price is increasing in a fibonnaci sequence and that is the reason why you should hold your coins today while waiting for the price to increase again in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: