Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 27. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 04:40:37 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
If your capital allows you to live at least one year without work, then you should stand out and fully immerse yourself in the crypto world.
If not, then just combine and develop in the crypto world, I'm sure it's very easy to combine work and participation in signature companies or investing.
This way you will replenish your assets and in the future with the help of it invest in something.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 04:27:34 PM
If you are a reasonable person and you have a responsibility for your family, then no matter how you believe in cryptography, you understand that it's impossible to stop your basic work now and switch completely to earning in crypto. Because it is not predictable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 04:01:24 PM
I see that the Crypto-currency is beneficial in long-term investments. Because I make a choice in favor of a good profit. I plan to study the market, that would be right to invest
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
September 14, 2018, 03:57:37 PM
I think that you should have any work that will bring you money, because only with the help of cryptocurrencies you can not live. Of course you can earn a lot, but you can also lose.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 03:29:43 PM
There are an ever increasing number of occupations requiring Crypto learning . On the off chance that You are IT software engineer or designer you can without much of a stretch change to Crypto. Doing some abundance undertakings can be productive too, however just as low maintenance work as it is unsafe to depend just on that. Crypto exchanging is too productive however just for experienced ones.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:27:28 PM
Cryptography is the innovation without bounds. An ever increasing number of individuals connect their profit with it. This is the path, without leaving home to make a benefit. Be that as it may, don't escape. It ought to be noticed that immense misfortunes are conceivable in cryptography. Hence, before putting resources into the cryptographic money, I break down in detail which of the coins to put resources into.
Activity: 48
September 14, 2018, 03:26:01 PM
Well first let me welcome you into the cryptocurrency community and here things are done transparently. well your future in cryptocurrency world total has to do with your diligence and hard work before you can thrive
Activity: 490
September 14, 2018, 03:22:45 PM
I hope that in the near future I will be able to get out of the minus. And also very much want to get money for the bounty campaign. For a long time I'm not going to stay here.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 03:21:52 PM
For me now cryptocurrency is a fast and pleasant way to earn big money and I'm not going to finish earning this way. I am sure that it will be even steeper and more profitable. I think that cryptocurrencies are the future and we will soon use them daily. So I still want to earn a lot of money for a good future.
of course today this area of ​​activity is similar to gambling, Because every user wakes up when he earns more and sees the prospect of making more money.
Activity: 255
September 14, 2018, 03:14:12 PM
For me now cryptocurrency is a fast and pleasant way to earn big money and I'm not going to finish earning this way. I am sure that it will be even steeper and more profitable. I think that cryptocurrencies are the future and we will soon use them daily. So I still want to earn a lot of money for a good future.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Primedice & Stake Brand Managers Head
September 14, 2018, 01:19:14 PM
I'm sure that it's all about excitement. When the crypto currency market was on the rise - and I earned decent money every month, I was visited by the thought of completely withdrawing into the business of crypto-currencies, but when everything is falling now and I have serious losses - I understand that there should be a basic job

You are aware that you are using my account, right?
Not sure if you were the one who hacked it or if you just bought it from someone else but I am reporting you for that
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 11:27:03 AM
I agree with you. I believe that the crypto currency is the best thing that happened in my life, this is a way for me to earn money, a good way for development and relative peace in the future. I'm not one of those who for 100 projects believe that the market will again grow in the coming years, but it seems to me that the crypto currency is the first step to something more great.
Activity: 25
September 14, 2018, 07:23:26 AM
I still go to work outside but some of my friends still spend the day with Crypto!
Activity: 686
September 14, 2018, 08:38:05 AM
Honestly, I went to crypto to seek additional income, because my income in the real world is still less than enough, I hope that crypto will be more advanced in the future and provide benefits to many people.
I used to use crypto as a part-time job, but over time, I felt that crypto could generate more than my real work even though it was a big risk. but I am sure that in the future crypto will be better so it will be safer and I will truly become a crypto trader completely.
September 14, 2018, 08:09:48 AM
Honestly, I went to crypto to seek additional income, because my income in the real world is still less than enough, I hope that crypto will be more advanced in the future and provide benefits to many people.
Activity: 33
September 14, 2018, 08:04:14 AM
Thanks to ETH and BTC, the Crypto market is currently the hottest trend. I still believe in this market will grow sustainably.
Activity: 220
September 14, 2018, 07:59:47 AM
I think the future of the Crypto world looks very bright. That's why I am here. I hope to be an investment in the future. even though I haven't been able to work full time at Crypto at the moment. I hope crypto's future will be better so we can make money from gift projects. Smiley
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 07:44:27 AM
indeed all any work that carries a risk depends on us, the success and failure of us in the crypto world depends on our craft cleverly dividing time, and also if we are patient and diligent will succeed and have a bright future.
Activity: 406
September 14, 2018, 07:34:49 AM
Your future in crypto is very uncertain, you'll never know what will happen because its very unpredictable. Its a two way scenario. You're either be successful or not. You might end up being rich or you might end up with nothing. You just have to be diligent and active in crypto. Don't quit and try to learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
September 14, 2018, 07:28:15 AM
There is a great future in cryptocurrency, when you join the market you can find a better source of extra income. You can earn extra money and it will help you to pay other bills.
Pages:
Jump to: