Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 24. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 07:34:29 PM
I really love the crypto world. I gained a nice profit and it helped me to achieve some goals in my life. So i expect more good things from future. Crytocurrency has the potential to change our lives.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 10:29:19 AM
Well, for me i have strong believe in crypto, probably because of my experience on it or because I see how it has transformed the lives of my friends that are into it. I am not doing it full time anyway because I have a job. Crypto is very good
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 10:20:06 AM
It's hard to say what will happen to the market, my opinion - the market will continue to develop, so that the crypto currency has good prospects.
I mean long-term prospects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 17, 2018, 10:12:12 AM
It is hard for anyone to know our future in the future so be patient, the market will recover soon, patience is the key to your success. Do not worry too much
Activity: 381
September 17, 2018, 10:03:43 AM
Our future depends very much on the currency knowledge that we learn. Since entering the crypto market iu have spent a lot of time researching and i am really passionate about it. Because when you try everything and the results will come to you.
Activity: 84
September 17, 2018, 09:57:39 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Of course, Crypto can improve our future economy if we are right in choosing and able to be patient. The crypto market can make our future bright in a very short time. Through the crypto market, you can become rich in a short time, provided that you are good at seeing market conditions and conditions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 07:25:22 AM
At least, to this day I still believe that crypto will give me many benefits. At the moment I keep trying to wait and work as well as possible, especially now that the market is also experiencing a decline, so my investment is slightly disrupted by it. I will try to be patient with the current situation, because after this it will definitely be stable again.
Activity: 392
September 17, 2018, 06:33:31 AM
Of course for me my future at Cryptocurrancy because I trust the world of Cryptocurrency to date, doesn't care whether the price of coins goes down. So I believe that the situation will change in the cryptocurrancy market because. Cryptocurrancy is a new technology and new opportunity to earn a very good income.
Activity: 98
September 17, 2018, 06:21:00 AM
I think I will continue to invest in a long time in crypto to make enough money. I will invest in coins with high market capitalization and new coins and ICOs. I don't want to try new coins that haven't been tested in the market, because it's very risky.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 07:38:37 PM
I am sure that the future in cryptocurrency will be good if you want to try to learn it, continue to be patient, and want to try and fight earnestly, something you want to achieve can be done
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 07:31:32 PM
Crypto is not my main job and I only spent a few hours in a day. I am not so hopeful that my future in crypto. Although not the main job here but could generate a lot of money. And I am very happy to work here and I hope that Crypto can survive for a very long time. And the current crypto growing and now increasingly popular in my country.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2018, 07:31:03 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Activity: 18
September 16, 2018, 07:30:35 PM
Yes, I have a crypto currency is my earnings and my work , I like to study it , and of course I am very glad that I connected my life with crypto currency
Activity: 84
September 16, 2018, 07:29:31 PM
I would always use cryptos now and  in the future,but more of my crypto investments will be now as this is the time for maximum profit potentials.I believe so much can be achieved with cryptos investment
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 07:24:29 PM
I believe in cryptocurrency and am not going to leave it. I am sure that the cryptocurrency has huge opportunities for its development
Activity: 142
September 16, 2018, 12:17:30 PM
We should have already gotten used to the manipulation of the crypto currency market! I think that next years will not be as unpredictable as now!
Activity: 490
September 16, 2018, 11:38:12 AM
in my opinion don't do full time in crypto, but if you still want to do it you have to strive for it, because crypto is not stable right now
Activity: 224
September 16, 2018, 11:36:13 AM
it is not a reliable environment to leave everything for now. but if you can provide a secure cash flow over time, it will be a while.
Activity: 336
September 16, 2018, 11:34:26 AM
It will not be wise to leave your job for crypto. Crypto’s market is unpredictable there is no assurance to get fixed amount daily or monthly. That’s way without getting confirmation doesn’t quite your job. Job is a stable source of money rather than crypto. Having a fixed and stable income is much more important than cryptocurrency. Keeping jour job you can trade with crypto it's much better to leave a job. If you brave enough and you can see many potentialities yourself then you can make your future in crypto. This crypto market not stable sometimes you will earn much and sometime you will lose. Take it in your mind then make a decision what to do. If you can manage yourself in bad market times then you can. Keep in your mind crypto won’t always have a profit that will get you through month, week or even a day. What if the price suddenly drops to 50%? That’s way it is still important to have a stable and fixed from a real job. Of course crypto has a future before that you have stable in crypto market.
Activity: 297
September 16, 2018, 07:55:06 AM
I think that in the future, cryptocurrency will affect everyone more or less depending on the development of communication networks and computer technologies in a particular place. This will divide countries into developed ones in a virtual way, and not very much, as it once was with colonized territories and empires.
Pages:
Jump to: