Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 26. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3
September 15, 2018, 07:38:25 PM
I have this to say that, if you are going to fully depend on crypto for your source of leaving, i would advise you first get yourself established. What i mean by this is that, you should be able to trade, know the right investment to make, have investments, ensure your portfolio is well loaded, of might also be a bounty participant for additional income. All in all, try having a capital investment outside crypto.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 02:54:55 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
Cryptocurrencies now is a great way to earn enough money for a comfortable life and from absolute zero. I think that I will not work in this area for a long time, but for now I will try to squeeze out of this area as much as possible for a good future
Activity: 154
September 15, 2018, 06:11:25 AM
The future in cryptocurrency will be very big. The blockchain will automatically do everything. We will fall within the scope of new technologies soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 15, 2018, 06:09:57 AM
Today's crypto is my hobby that forces me to spend too much time. I'd want to work as analyst or analyst/trader but today it's impossible because of market falling. That's why I continue research projects, learn TA, make something else with my portfolio and hope to the new wave BTC But for my actual work I spend less time than a year ago
Activity: 71
September 15, 2018, 06:07:55 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

In my opinion crypto was there for the people like me who wants to earn and gain profit but much better if you have also a job to support your daily needs. Crypto is my partner which is my stepping stone to reach a certain goal i want achieve we see the big potential of crypto can help us to become a successful person. And this is my future with the help of crypto earning and gaining profit to become successful in my future life.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 15, 2018, 06:06:23 AM
For my crypto always be like hoby,additional income becose i understand if u want to be good crypto man with lot of coin income in ur wallet,u need to invest lot of time and teach shems to be the best!
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 06:01:18 AM
Even if the work with cryptocurrency provided me with a steady income, I still would not give up the main job, the cryptocurrency market is so unpredictable that I would probably have died of hunger if I had hoped only for him.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
September 15, 2018, 06:01:12 AM
Its advice able not to leave your jobs for crypto ,you can still devote time for crypto and do your jobs too...its risky leaving your job but I took the risk ,I'm still young and stupid lol ,I'm fully into crypto but I won't advice anyone to be like me.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:54:30 AM
Your future in the cryptocurrency world is up to you to make it
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 05:49:57 AM
Crypt market is cyclical and after a period of drawdowns, period of market  will definitely come. It seems to me that soon there will be a pump
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
September 15, 2018, 05:45:45 AM
I have another job, for me crypto like gambling even worse than gambling, I will not make crypto into a fixed work, you can rich in crypto but you are easier to lose much money in Crypto, Crypto is just a game and manipulation.
You're right, there are people who make crypto as the main job like me. There is also what makes crypto a second job. Everyone is certainly different. If we can't understand crypto, we will lose a lot of money. But if the person really understands crypto. of course this is an opportunity to find income in crypto.
Activity: 252
September 15, 2018, 05:42:02 AM
In the future it will grow vastly, believe me. I am taking part in Buddy's project for a project of the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 05:38:53 AM
I have another job, for me crypto like gambling even worse than gambling, I will not make crypto into a fixed work, you can rich in crypto but you are easier to lose much money in Crypto, Crypto is just a game and manipulation.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 14, 2018, 07:17:34 AM
IN THE STARTING YOU NEED TO KNOW ALL ABOUT CRYPTO WORLD AFTER THAT YOU CAN OPTION AS FULL TIME WORK
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 05:31:08 AM
I still persist in the world of crypto. And this is a very fun job. and I hope I can go on here to learn crypto. This is a very large industry and many people are investing, so working here has a very good future.
copper member
Activity: 294
September 15, 2018, 05:25:14 AM
for us Crypto can make my future good. So I will defend my time for Crypto, because I have to keep studying the Cripto world. Hopefully we will also get better benefits in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 05:21:58 AM
I spend more time in crypto, I believe in what I do and earn from crypto. but as we know, in crypto everything is volatile, you cannot rely on crypto as a permanent and stable source of income. This applies to any scope in crypto: airdrop, bounty, trade, exchange. In one of these items, you might fail or have to wait too long to get a decent bounty.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 05:18:51 AM
Yes, I agree with what you've said. You can really earn here in crypto and can help you to find an income. Many jobs here that don't really need the skills, but the willingness to learn more about here. Understanding the situation of the market every year will help you to become wise on holding or selling your coin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
September 15, 2018, 05:12:18 AM
there is a really good future in crypto. because it is based on blockchain technology which just started developing. after a while people will start adapting this technology and crypto market cap is going to raise so much.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
September 14, 2018, 04:46:15 PM
I am fully confident in the successful future of the Crypto currency. Therefore I do not think that it is necessary to finish. On the contrary, I continue to invest in development even more
Pages:
Jump to: