Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 43. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 03:29:14 PM
I try to give cryptocurrency all my free time. But I'm not ready to leave work for the sake of cryptocurrency. Work brings me a stable income. But I believe in the bright future of cryptocurrencies, so every day I study something new for myself.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 08:06:09 AM
Hopefully the truth is like this, before I got to know the world of bitcoin, I thought how would I benefit from this, after I tried it for five months as well as studying too, now I get quite a profit even though not so much, but I feel the results of bitcoin that.
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 07:39:27 AM
Until now I see positively in the crypto world, so I think this is a good future.
Crypto's development is quite good and widespread it is able to provide benefits and knowledge better than others. Various kinds of media are obtained from the internet so this is very influential in my future that I am currently involved in.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 07:32:03 AM
Don't even think to give up everything at the start. First, try using crypto as your second income for a spare time, and then if you see it's worth for you, you can give up your everyday job.
Activity: 44
August 16, 2018, 09:51:36 PM
My personal experience can be used for your reference. I use my spare time to enter the encrypted world. I think that encryption has a bright future. Although I have obtained profits from it, I only use my spare time. Only the income in encryption exceeds the income from work. More than double, will consider leaving the job. Otherwise, it will be treated as a second occupation.
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 07:52:10 PM
I'm only for investing in the crypto market. He has a future. While I have a basic job and a source of income. I hope that over time it will become more stable, and this will change our lives for the better. Wink
indeed crypto currencies are associated with the future, because the future will surely be more sophisticated,
and bitcoin is one of the phenomena that emerged in this era
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 07:50:30 PM
Personally, i have no job and i am happily living on the proceeds that come from crypto. Although, crypto seems not to have total reliance, but you can still make your way through by being hard working.
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 06:51:09 PM
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency but I'm not going to devote myself entirely to cryptocurrency. because it is unknown what will happen to her in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 06:48:35 PM
I have one rule.
And I trust this rule always.
You have to hold the main work until the cryptocurrency doesn't bring you as much money within a year.
If you can earn here as much every month within a year, you can conceive about dismissal.
But it is big risk,  do you understand?
It can end at any time.
You have to be ready to it.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 06:41:38 PM
I have a job out there. but I more focus on crypto. the income that I got in crypto, exceeded the income I got from my work. therefore, I am sure, my future is in Crypto.
copper member
Activity: 70
August 16, 2018, 06:29:10 PM
CRYPTO IS THE ONLY FUTURE
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
August 16, 2018, 05:51:44 PM
I believe that my future in cryptocurrencies depends on the way how i respond to a bleeding bitcoin and portfolio. Whether i let my emotions control me and let me push to the edge of selling my crypto assets in a very cheap price. In short, it's my faith and my patience to hold my cryptos that define my future in crypto.

Many people dream of a bright and prosperous future, but life is not so easy. There'll be great losses, the closing of markets, and other difficulties! There's an opinion that 95% of all coins will drop to zero and disappear in two years! What do you think?
copper member
Activity: 995
August 16, 2018, 05:22:15 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

In any job it all depends on you. But you must understand the risk. Read this topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wasted-3-4-months-in-bounty-and-at-end-got-nothing-4678290 If you're not sure. Try to combine 2 works. Find a job where you can freely use your computer. Good luck Wink
copper member
Activity: 840
August 16, 2018, 03:53:10 PM
I can tell from my little knowledge, crypto is an extra income. The crypto can not be completely relying on. But that's right, Making money from Crypto is much easier.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
August 16, 2018, 05:09:51 PM
You dont have to give up your job if you believe in crypto (unless you hate it and want to run away asap). F.e. you can put some fresh FIAT on a monthly basis
Activity: 103
August 16, 2018, 04:47:53 PM
I participate and Ico, I'm engaged in trading, I take part in bounty. I see only a good future fucking me in the world of crypto currency
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 04:44:50 PM
I'm only for investing in the crypto market. He has a future. While I have a basic job and a source of income. I hope that over time it will become more stable, and this will change our lives for the better. Wink
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 04:42:16 PM
I know my future is bright in this crypto and I would do anything legally possible to get richer by participating in many bounties and ICOs.
Activity: 161
August 16, 2018, 04:39:23 PM
We can only guess what will happen next with cryptocurrency. I really hope that they will be better than before and give us a steady income. besides, I want to become a permanent cryptocurrency payment method. Crypto can improve our future if we have experience and patience, the crypto market can make our future bright in a very short time. through the crypto market, you can become rich in a short time.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 16, 2018, 04:33:58 PM
I think if you want, you can devote all your time to cryptocurrency and not work. This is a very risky step, so you need to be 100% sure that you have enough of this money. I believe in cryptocurrency and want to strive to make this the main way of earning.
Pages:
Jump to: