Pages:
Author

Topic: My picks for 2018 - page 2. (Read 1514 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 05:37:09 AM
I would prefer bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin, neo and cardano. These are the coins with high potential and promising coins in the coin market. Each individuals has own opinion according to that coin list may vary. Check with the coin market cap and select the top ten potential and promising coins. Invest on those coins now because the price all coins is very low. Just invest now and hold the coins for future surely the price will reach high the profit will be more.
Activity: 392
October 05, 2018, 05:28:03 AM
Heres my picks for 2018 and why:

1. ZCoin- great technology, privacy trend, low market cap
2. ZRX - Interoperability, low market cap, great team
3. Bitcoin Private- bitcoin + privacy= win
What are your picks?

You have good picks in 2018 and they have a high potential for growth in the market today. In my opinion, whatever coins you will choose it will work because it will depend on your trading style in order to earn huge profit margin. Its a matter of skills and patience when it comes to trading in cryptocurrency market.
Here are my top picks
1. Bitcoin
2. Etherium
3. NEO
4. Litecoin
I often use investments that make me get many benefits including 1. bitcoin 2. litecoins 3. ethrerium 4. crypto 5. altcoin.
Activity: 518
October 05, 2018, 04:08:42 AM
My 2018 picks are XRP, Cardano, EOS  and PundiX  because They are cheap (almost 75% down from their alltime high) and they belong to the top 50 of coinmarketcap.  I'm trying to gobble up as much as I can (depending on my budget) and hodl them until the bulls are  back.
Activity: 105
Merit: 17
Callisto Network (CLO)
August 19, 2018, 12:31:34 AM

What are your picks?

My picks:

EOS
ETC
CLO
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 12:09:21 AM
Many altcoins now has a potential to give you a huge profit in the end of the year but in my choices the best altcoins now is NEO,EOS,ETH and ADA.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 12:06:12 AM
There will be a huge measure of ventures that will have a major picks up in 2018 in light of the fact that the majority of them were on ICO in 2017 and there will be a great opportunity to demonstrate the outcomes.

Concerning me the greatest bulls will be Rebellious - they dispatch their own particular blockchain, extraordinary undertaking with incredible group; at that point SONM - mainnet will be propelled in summer, upset in mist figuring, numerous joint efforts with so much trademarks as intel, AION, hp and others; and Current, which is in my mark. I think these folks will make an awesome stage that will be utilized around the world, another huge thing, and I figure it will be the ICO of 2018
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
August 13, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
An excellent selection of coins, I have them too. I would also add a new private coin -Privcy. Interesting project.
Activity: 154
August 13, 2018, 09:28:34 AM
In 2018, I have a lot of options, I have evaluated and learned many potential coin to invest. For example: ETH, ADA and I have invested a lot of money in them, the ones that are unlucky for them, they are all down. But I think in the future they will have a spectacular dump.
Activity: 43
August 12, 2018, 05:37:16 AM
Right now, there are in excess of 1000 ventures in view of the blockbuster, however this year, the most encouraging tasks will be those that address the issues with the security of the circle, the combination of undertakings into the present world economy and activities went for making the conditions for utilizing digital money.
Activity: 280
August 08, 2018, 02:20:03 PM
My picks for 2018 and later are BAX and OMX. They both lost in price recently but not as much as other coins. That shows that they have a great potential to reach great prices.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
August 08, 2018, 02:03:25 PM
To date, against the backdrop of the Altcoins falling down, the etherium and other similar platforms seem to me the strongest.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
August 08, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

What are your picks?

I think that this coins are good picks because this coins has a good statistics in the market but i highly prefer to invest on ethereum since it was guarantee that you will be earning profit due to its popularity.
Activity: 90
August 08, 2018, 02:00:09 PM
Nice picks, I'm currently in love with QRL they're Blockchain-based and decentralized we all know what that means. But now instead of the bank, you take out the phone company. They are Ephemeral like snapchat in short, the message isn't stored anywhere, so it's a burn after reading, where the burning happens automatically. And it's has a bit of  WhatsApp where only the sender and the receiver get to be able to read the encrypted message.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 01:47:30 PM
It's a pity that your third choice does not have the letter X, we could say that you belong to the group of believers in the fact that the more X, the more you are cool.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 07:17:33 AM
My current picks are Stellar and some of the new tokens issued on the Stellar platform. I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But do your own research...!
Activity: 14
August 05, 2018, 07:15:49 AM
Superb list there. Would do a little research on some of the coins listed here that I practically know little or nothing about. But, 2018 is winding down, this coin should be making the headlines now or I'm too forward with it. Just thinking out loud.
Activity: 336
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 04, 2018, 12:38:22 AM
I saw too many commenta with hot holotoken. This made my day 👌
Activity: 78
August 04, 2018, 12:30:42 AM

What are your picks?

Great I think  you are picking one of the most promising coins and Altcoin but dont forget to include Credits Coin it will be a huge platform someday.
Activity: 504
August 04, 2018, 12:17:00 AM

What are your picks?

yes it's very good, maybe this year some ICON will come out again.
and will give us solutions for every problem in this forum.
Activity: 46
August 03, 2018, 11:53:29 PM
my picks are:

ICX
ZIL
HOT
QKC
EOS
MFT
CNN
THETA
DRGN

i vd buy a small bag of every of them...i belive that i can do a 10x long term...
Pages:
Jump to: