Pages:
Author

Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum! - page 30. (Read 4835 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 04:42:33 AM
Don't you think this is a good chance to buy some ETH now? Because the price of ETH is around $200 by now. So if you could see ETH around $1400 last year, we can expect the same thing may happen in the future. So I think this is a second chance for the people who missed ETH last time.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 15, 2018, 03:41:47 AM
I think we have a sad story in the ethereum and I think the story is not just for ethereum because when we decide to buy in the cryptocurrency, we will have a story in all coins especially in bitcoin. but we can use the sad story to as our lesson so we can increase the skills we had and we can get a better profit in the future. I remember that I made a purchase in ethereum when the price increases but before the price is got dump too hard, I can sell it even I am get a loss for a small money.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
September 14, 2018, 02:40:49 PM
I sympathize with you, I was also an ETH investor since it was about $ 800 last year, but when it was $ 1,500 I was still greedy and thought it would increase dramatically in the next few months, but you know the result then
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 07:13:32 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

first I want to say Crypto Investment is very risky, so it's natural if you get a loss one day. for ethereum problems I don't really understand, but I know that one day the ETH will recover. many say eth down because the market is bad, bitcoin is down, or because the economy around the world is bad. of all these reasons I believe more because bitcoin is down.

so wait and be patient, don't sell the ETH you have.
Activity: 67
September 14, 2018, 07:07:24 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
I don't think it is a problem in a long-term. So, don't be sad!
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
September 14, 2018, 07:07:15 AM
If you had just bought ethereum last year at a price of 300 usd then there is no doubt that you did not made a good decision during between the last quarter of 2017 and the first quarter of 2018 where the price of ethereum was doubled or tripled on that time and did not sell at all and this thing was made you a sad story and all i can say that you did not get the right time but just hold it until another right time comes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 07:05:28 AM
Please, do not despair. After failures you will be lucky at one moment. Especially this coin will grow.
Yes buddy this coin will grow exactly. I think TS is so lucky buying ethereum in 330 USD wait for a moment it will back to $1000 again even more
Activity: 211
September 14, 2018, 07:00:17 AM
Of course in the past few days Ethereum has experienced a huge decline, there may be many people who panic in this bearish market condition, not only you but many people out there who lose some of their money, not just Ethereum. But applies to all coins. I hope we learn from that experience. See other coin cryptocurrency that experiences the same thing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 06:50:43 AM
I would advise you to continue holding your ethereum because it is not impossible for that altcoin to achieve a new all time high by the end of this year. If most big time investors and celebrities predicting bitcoin to reach $25,000 by the end of this year, I might say that Ethereum may reach $3000 to $5000 if that prediction to BTC happens. There's no need to regret, just buy it back on its lowest price. I regret not grabbing ethereum at $170 to be honest.
Activity: 153
September 14, 2018, 06:49:20 AM
Price goes up, prices goes down. That is the circle of price behavior and you just have to wait until next time the price will go up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 06:47:12 AM
From what I read, maybe you were too careless in making decisions by taking advice from your brother. We can accept the advice, but filter it before accepting the suggestion. Make your experience to be better, and never give up.
Activity: 18
September 14, 2018, 06:45:47 AM
This is the worst time for etherum compared to last year. This altcoin-led coin began to decline sharply since the beginning of 2018. And this is the lowest price I've ever met. Worse because ethereum hasn't recovered yet.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
September 14, 2018, 06:38:42 AM
 This is actually happened if you didn't make a research first before buying and holding, which is you will regrets and you will blame others at the end especially if you're relying on others thoughts and plans. But don't lose hope mate and  keep believing you will achieve your dream with it.  Just leason learned  then and make your own move next time to avoid such issues, and lastly always bear in mind  to make some research every time when you're planning to invest money on any crypto to assure everything will be fine no matter what happen.
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 06:16:55 AM
I do not worry about the fact that Ethereum is on the course correction as in any case it will grow and you will be happy !
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 06:13:53 AM
Not matter how ethereum falls I can never panic because it is one project I have studied and I know it will rise above expectation and succeed against all odds. No need to fell bad and feel as if you have lost. Ethereum will rise back. Just hodl.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
September 14, 2018, 04:26:48 AM
Everyone has their sad story and I believe the best recovery from situations like this is to try again
Keep trying
Don’t give up

Learn from the sad story
Life in crypto currency is definitely bigger
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 04:12:28 AM
Please don't disappointed. Now a days, market is down. Hopefully, it will be growing after some time. You difinitely will be getting a profit. Happiness and sorrow is the part of life. Kindly be happy and wait for the right time.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 03:59:13 AM

You just proven how volatile the market is, and you have experienced it this early, but we are a young technology, the price is not the final price, we are still working to make this technology works for us and to reach the highest possible to what we invest but it is up to you if you want to give up this early
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 03:58:39 AM
I feel your pain but I sincerely believe in ETH, I will suggest you to HODL.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 03:57:58 AM
Yes, this price just kills me, I tried to keep everything only in ETH, because I believed in it, and now I only get losses and sufferings
Pages:
Jump to: