Pages:
Author

Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum! - page 29. (Read 4835 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 09:40:13 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
Don't feel to bad about what is happening right now because it is opportunity to all of us we can buy ETH at very low price and buy as much we can and wait for the bull run market comes again then go sell the ETH that we have. Goodluck always looks for positive things.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 09:38:42 AM
It seems that you have invested in Ethereum and suffered a great loss but the good news is that it has started recovering already. it's touching $221 today.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 15, 2018, 07:18:42 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

you have to understand crypto is an investment that has risks. so crypto is not always profitable. and maybe some people think coins like BTC and ETH are good for long-term investments. but keep in mind when you get a profit, you should immediately sell it. and never buy when they are above, because it's risky. if I pay attention to it when you buy an ETH, at that time the ETH is going up. so from the beginning you were wrong
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 07:08:40 AM
I think that ethereum was just one of the stages in the development of crypto-currencies. Having finished play its historical role, this coin is now losing its former positions and it seems to me that another project will take ETH place in the near future. Maybe it will be EOS or NEO, I do not know for sure.
Activity: 99
September 15, 2018, 07:06:02 AM
I came to know about cryptocurrency market fully January 2017 and at that time 1ETH was @$18 per ETH. I was waiting for a correction and planning to buy @$12 but it went passed $25 and reached $45 per ETH.Still I wait for a correction but no correction and it crossed $100 per ETH and then a continue rise till $300 and only then a correction happened and price of ETH fall to $125 and I bought @175 and it reached all time high $1400.I sold it @$1350.So it was a profitable.I think this new correction deepen much and we can't predict when it will restart upside.So just invest only that amount which you can Hold or afford to lose in long run.Best of luck
Activity: 1036
September 15, 2018, 06:56:34 AM
I did not buy Etherum in large quantities for a long-term investment. Most of my crypto assets at that time were in different altcoins, which eventually fell very much in price. Now I expect a new turn of the market, as now it is not profitable to sell these coins. My story is also very sad but I do not lose optimism.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 15, 2018, 06:34:08 AM
Why don't you sell for 1300-1400? It was pick point and you would fix 4x profit. You are too greedy,mate, holding for 1 year is too much for crypto, you had to sell during pump, ETH was overestimated that time.
Now just wait for another year and then fix

Who knows when the pump will end? Yes, it would be better for op to fix profit at 400%. But count how many times Ethereum made another 100% after 400% during it's existence. And that would be answer to your "why don't you sell"
Learn from that mistake and move forward, if you can still hold and wait for another rise up then sell when you see the opportunity again, we really can't say the right timing to sell or to buy in, that's why we need to have more knowledge and keep assessing the possible movement of your certain assets,
ETH still have a better chance to rise high again, keep monitoring and make a wiser decision after.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 06:29:22 AM
Anything terrible. The cost of cryptocurrency will return it there is a matter of time. Do not sell and wait and there will be to you big growth of the price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 15, 2018, 06:27:09 AM
Why don't you sell for 1300-1400? It was pick point and you would fix 4x profit. You are too greedy,mate, holding for 1 year is too much for crypto, you had to sell during pump, ETH was overestimated that time.

Who knows when the pump will end? Yes, it would be better for op to fix profit at 400%. But count how many times Ethereum made another 100% after 400% during it's existence. And that would be answer to your "why don't you sell"
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 06:02:39 AM
everyone who buys ethereum, is very heartbroken and regrets for the moment with a dumping price. but I don't think it's dragging on sadness, because the dump price is not just ethereum, but all the coins in cryptocurrency are almost all dumps. we must believe that this is not the end of everything, there are still many great opportunities to get the pump back. we just need to be patient for a little longer.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 05:41:36 AM
Activity: 202
September 15, 2018, 05:32:47 AM
I think everyone feels the same thing. eth is in a bad time. even worse than thought. for sure, as a crypto lover, we must keep calm in this situation because if we panic then it will lead to fatal things. and I think it will be bad for our crypto assets.
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 05:13:25 AM
This is normaly in cryptocurrency market, all coin is always pump and dump. But the top coin is smaller change because capital is too big.

Activity: 336
September 15, 2018, 05:09:58 AM
I feel the same thing too. with the current condition of ethereum and the crypto market in general, selling now will only bring more losses but I would suggest that you hold patiently until the market recovers fully forming a bear because when this happens. I thought maybe at the end of the year ethereum would get up and recover his fist
Activity: 44
September 15, 2018, 04:59:53 AM
Well,  at least  you have not incurred much lost,  what about those who bought Ethereum  when it was above 1000 dollars and now is below 200 dollars?  That is crypto for you,  there are good times and bad times.  The good times will come again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 15, 2018, 04:54:22 AM
Why? You sold your token or you still holding on it? If you already sold it you don’t beed to worry about because you already made a good profit, but if you still have ETH on your wallet better to hold on it. Its actually not a sad story, because you still bought ETH at a lower price compare to others who bough it during the peak. Just keep on holding Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 15, 2018, 04:53:51 AM

WHat made you have bad feelings on this story?Because your brother told you to keep an eye on ethereum?Sorry mate but i see nothing about this stupid thread but nonsense,and you forgot to mentioned about the highest price ethereum has last january when it reached $1,500

In your story etherem from $330 down to $170 so what more for the people like us whos having *bitcoin from $20,000 down to $5,000? Lol keep some sensible story not like this crap
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
September 15, 2018, 04:46:42 AM
Since this is the bear market all coins have come down in price. Hold for a couple of weeks more, I am sure the bulls will come back into play  Smiley
Activity: 364
September 15, 2018, 04:45:58 AM
You're sad because Ethereum price dump? In your story you only say that you keep an eye on ETH price, you don't say that you buy it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 04:45:12 AM
don't you sell it? if yes then you are already stuck and you have to hold it until the price returns to the price when you buy it.
Pages:
Jump to: