Pages:
Author

Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum! - page 31. (Read 4835 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:55:08 AM
I think that's the worst experience I've heard so far. But I still haven't experienced a loss that much, because of the tactics and the way I buy coins differently from you. You buy an ETH when the ETH price rises, so you can experience a loss of that size. I hope this will be a lesson for you in this Crypto world.
Activity: 87
September 14, 2018, 03:16:22 AM
People are very optimistic about the future of Ethereum, because now many ICOs need Ethereum to bet, we do not need to participate in ICO, only need to buy and long-term holdings can make profits, although the profits obtained are limited, but this is very Safety.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
September 14, 2018, 03:10:28 AM
I know the experience is not good for you. But as a newcomer you learn something that's very good. This market is too much volatile all the time. So it is very normal. The price of Ethereum is down again. And if you want to invest you can go now. In last few months ICOs are going not so well that effects ethereum. But that is not the only reason main problem is market is so much down and everything is down. And I think market will recover its status as soon as possible. And then everything will be fine. Just don't lost your hope and hold everything you have.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 01:53:26 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

just hodl, the price will rise soon  Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
September 14, 2018, 01:27:33 AM

What is sad about that story? The basic facts about investments are that they can go down as well as up so you need to be prepared to act accordingly in all situations. What you have under $200 is a bonus opportunity to purchase some cheap Ethereum, what you should have been doing when it was continually dropping was selling some or all and transferring it into FIAT or USDT as a hedge.

maybe the op is just a noob when it comes to investing on cryptos . he isnt aware about the volatility of the market , thats why he feels so bad after loosing . although all of us do have its sad and bad story when it comes to crypto but instead of regretting about the past , why cant we just stay positive and keep on buying until and hodling , until we reach our desired price in the future . that time can always come and patience is all what we really need in order to achieve that goal .
Activity: 139
September 14, 2018, 01:16:17 AM
Many people get loss with Ethereum.
I love Ethereum because of its technology, community
But I really hate Ethereum because of its price
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
September 14, 2018, 01:09:53 AM
What is sad about that story? The basic facts about investments are that they can go down as well as up so you need to be prepared to act accordingly in all situations. What you have under $200 is a bonus opportunity to purchase some cheap Ethereum, what you should have been doing when it was continually dropping was selling some or all and transferring it into FIAT or USDT as a hedge.
If we do have hope in Ethereum then there's nothing to be sad still, its just a cycle soon it will rise again without us noticing it so dont be sad at all ethereum will have its time again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
September 14, 2018, 12:57:18 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 12:17:30 AM
Definitely I am sure you had learned something from this. It is very costly and I am confident you will not make the same errors again by not selling some during the Ethereum peak. I bought around last quarter of 2017 and was able to sell half of it in December. Then bought again and sold at its peak. Now I bought some again during its lows and I am waiting for the good chance it will rise again by the end of the year.
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 12:04:06 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

Everyone who stayed in the game and didn't bail took huge losses (form the highs).  It looks like Bitcoin is hitting the bottom as it keeps bouncing off of 6k.  I think in the next 12 to 24 months your investment will be looking very good. 
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 12:02:16 AM
Many of us is also suffering now because of what ethereum performing now. Its really shocking. Its so easy to say to not worry but the price is reallly not healthy right now. In my opinion, i guess i will just hodl instead of losing money. I still have some hope that eth will recover.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 11:47:43 PM
There are a lot of people who experienced that and I was also part of that. I consider that also as a win as I charge it to experience; experience is the best teacher right? I realized not to HODL when it's a bear market because we can always buy at cheaper prices later on.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 11:42:47 PM
don't be sad, I myself have a sad experience with other coins, ethereum prices are a hot topic right now, you can see how this coin rises slowly, with the current price I still hold eth

There's is nothing to be sad, when it comes to market situation there things happen. I believe Ethereum started to show it's best. Wait and watch
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 11:40:38 PM
there is nothing you need to regret because everything has happened, for now I advise you to be more patient in waiting for the market to grow and don't panic sell so you don't lose a lot of money

Yes indeed there were lot of expectations when compared to last year as the market was too hot last year. Investors taught this year will be more than before. But unfortunately market value dropped need not panic hodl your coins and wait for your turn. If you want to double your investment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 13, 2018, 11:38:47 PM
Right now not only ETH but a lot of other coins are having a lower price.
For me, I dont only have ETH story but also NEO, Binance,... We are not having the best market at the moment.
Ethereum now gets more lower even other coin but we must not lose hope because the market will going to change. Some failures will make you strong and teach you good lesson and know how much you are longing for. Do not worry that much, price will be back and make your investment worth with good profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 13, 2018, 11:26:57 PM
This is the common reason why we don't put all our money in crypto currency. Cause everything is inaccurate even if you use analytical analysis or whatever. Cause the volatibity is too high and the price is uncontrollable of course. More or less, you will encounter this problem if you are not careful. But now, just hold your eth because the evolution and the fight of ethereum is just began. This still possibility that you may get what you want, potential profit and extra income. So don't be sad too much and find the perfect timing.
Activity: 94
September 13, 2018, 11:26:04 PM

same feeling with you mate, but all crypto had to face this falls, even the bitcoin is facing drastically drop this year from the time that it got the ATH last year (2017) but until now there is no progress on it. so don't worry about this falls, try to forget and don't touch your eth for the next 3 years, and im sure, everything is fine. this is just what im doing now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 13, 2018, 11:26:01 PM
before I start investing I already understand and understand with all the risks gained by investing in crypto currencies so that I will be more able to accept all the bad possibilities that I will receive
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 11:25:16 PM
For your to to gain more profit learn how to trade some altcoins while waiting if your hold coin will pump or will dump but if the coin or token is longterm no matter what happen it will recover if it is a potential coin or token.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
September 13, 2018, 11:19:05 PM

It is quite strange. If I am not wrong, ETH had hit four digit mark (i.e > $1,000 per coin) a few months back. You could have sold at least a part of your coins. You didn't did that and now there is no point in starting the blame game. But don't get disheartened.
Pages:
Jump to: