Pages:
Author

Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum! - page 32. (Read 4835 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 11:18:02 PM
What a story!  I'm laughing out loud rollng on he floor! The op typed in a few lines and tagged it a stories for all of us to read! And this story is just some newbies whinnng about his pot of Gold that refuse to come after the rainbow! Man up, you still have a long way to go!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 11:13:44 PM
Don't be sad because you not loss your money yet. This bad situation will last ada little longer but don't loss your hope, if you still have a little trust to ETH, you can continue to hold and wait until eth price rising again. Most of people still hold their eth because they are know eth price will rising again.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 11:02:25 PM
there is nothing you need to regret because everything has happened, for now I advise you to be more patient in waiting for the market to grow and don't panic sell so you don't lose a lot of money
Activity: 33
September 13, 2018, 10:47:07 PM
ETH is cheaper than soy per tonne cmon man

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 10:46:59 PM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
from experience you can learn that the market can fluctuate at any time, you are not alone because there are many people trapped in ethereum. some have cut losses and some continue to hold and believe that ethereum can rise again. so determine your choice and don't make a mistake in making a decision.
Activity: 170
September 13, 2018, 10:45:17 PM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
when you trust a Coin like eth it should definitely be ready with what will happen with the coin make your experience become a strong shield for your future ..
when you want to invest. Invest with Bitcoin because bitcoin has a good future
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
September 13, 2018, 10:38:48 PM

no panic, you lose only if you sell, then HODL
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 13, 2018, 10:28:20 PM
Only few months before I bought some Ethereum price rate was 600$ now you see it's 180$, so sad. But BTC still twice at the time from last year and Ethereum twice down.
This is a market, and it is characterized by volatility. This is the best thing that can be for a trader. If you know when the coin goes down or up, you can make good money.
Indeed for the other coins and the Ethereum will experience up and down erratically.
because it is by a decline that made the Ethereum suffered many losses occur. So it makes the Ethereum very detrimental. so it will not go very sour.
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
September 13, 2018, 10:12:33 PM
I think the market will recover in the future. So do not be sad too long. The price of ETH will rise again and happiness will come.
Activity: 71
September 13, 2018, 10:10:11 PM
Right now not only ETH but a lot of other coins are having a lower price.
For me, I dont only have ETH story but also NEO, Binance,... We are not having the best market at the moment.
Activity: 420
September 13, 2018, 10:09:02 PM
don't be sad, I myself have a sad experience with other coins, ethereum prices are a hot topic right now, you can see how this coin rises slowly, with the current price I still hold eth
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
September 13, 2018, 10:05:18 PM
I hope you learn from that experience. See other coin cryptocurrency experiencing the same thing, and this happens not in Ethereum coins only. when supply and demand affect a price, this is what happens now
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 08:27:28 PM
Please, do not despair. After failures you will be lucky at one moment. Especially this coin will grow.
Too I think that it is obligatory after failures and black strips white always succeeds. Without negative experience it is just impossible to learn to trade in the cryptoforeign exchange market and not only on cryptocurrency.
NLO
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 13, 2018, 07:27:16 PM
Only few months before I bought some Ethereum price rate was 600$ now you see it's 180$, so sad. But BTC still twice at the time from last year and Ethereum twice down.
This is a market, and it is characterized by volatility. This is the best thing that can be for a trader. If you know when the coin goes down or up, you can make good money.
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 07:23:02 PM
I believe that Ethereum continues to be the most promising coin and when the market starts to grow its price will recover
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 13, 2018, 07:22:29 PM
I don't feel any sad to ethereum. Because I still holding and still believing to ethereum.  Buy more ethereum lower 200 dollars
And possible your money become 30 times more before end of this year 2018 because ethereum possible to become 5000 dollars even the price now is very low.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 13, 2018, 07:20:27 PM
Everybody has one or two sad stories to say about ethereum especially those that bought Eth when it was $1000 and thought it would still rise while they hold it. I am a witness to that.
I also belong to such people. But I'm not upset, and I hope to sell it for 2000, when the market will grow.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 13, 2018, 05:58:40 PM
You're feeling bad about it because you became greedy during December - January and you didn't sold.

The question is what made you think not to take profits during the all time high? That's an usual for someone that invested for a coin for the first time. And can you imagine that you sold your bitcoin for it, I can feel your regret but that's how life goes and it should go on.
Activity: 97
September 13, 2018, 05:45:19 PM
Ethereum managed to pass the 200 usd mark and we can definitely expect that it gets to the 300 mark soon, though I don't know if it will go pass that, as the market isn't showing signs of recovery in general.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
September 13, 2018, 05:39:50 PM
Do you know Ethereum then when he was high. I've known about this coin for a long time, when it was still worth $ 5. My friend told me then how he would buy a mining farm to extract these coins and every day he extracted 5 ethers per day. He collected a large number of coins and you can not imagine how happy he was when in the spring of 2017 the price of Ethereum rose before our eyes.... he made a lot of money overnight. This is an example of you buddy, and that you have everything ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: