Pages:
Author

Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards - page 17. (Read 3231 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
October 13, 2018, 04:28:44 AM
OK.. There are a few solutions, that can be considered:

1. Pay the bounty hunters in either ETH or BTC, rather than in tokens
2. Don't list the token in any of the exchanges until the development is complete (but this should be informed to the bounty hunters)
3. Since bounty allocation is less than 2% of the total, the ICO team can purchase the tokens once they are dumped
4. Put a limit (say 80%) for the tokens that must be retained for a certain period by the bounty hunters
5. Announce incentives for those bounty hunters who hold on to their coins

You are more than right bro, I really love this. If what you just listed can be done it think they will have nothing to complain about the bounty hunters. I think they will blame themselves or the project owners. Thanks for this
Unfortunately, no team would want to do the first part, since they believe the cheapest way to go about promotion is bounty campaign and paying in their tokens as that would actually get to make whoever want to participate in such bounty believe in what they are actually participating in.

The problem as far as I am concerned is not from bounty hunters as they usually tend to hold about 1% of the total tokens or coins in the long run, and most of the dump is actually done by the bigger holders who are obviously just looking for the weak hands to shed off and in this case, that would be bounty hunters who would be selling at loss, and that is something I classify as bad for anyone doing that.

It is a free world though, and that is why I so much agree with Bryant second statement, because unless there is a real life product that would drive in demand, the market would just end up speculative and there is nothing anyone can do about that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
October 11, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

I think that projects are wrong when bounty hunters are accused of everything, we have a very small percentage of all tokens to influence the outcome, I observed a lot of decisions from different teams, such as paying later or paying in parts, but as practice showed did not help
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
October 11, 2018, 03:08:38 PM
Sometimes i sell all the coins at the moment i get them too, because i`d better invest this sum into btc or another good alt
I fully agree with you, I now adhere to the same plan, all the tokens that come to me and have some value, I try to exchange for bitcoin or eth.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
October 11, 2018, 01:41:49 PM
From what I had read so far, spending 3-6 months just by doing something like signature campaign and would receive tokens for at least a week after the ICO has ended. What would you expect for people to do anyway? Hold it for another month? A year or so? They would really sell it after they receive it that's why some coins turned out to be a shitty coin because of these massive dumps of tokens in the exchange after the ICO stage ends. It is funny sometimes that some coins hasn't reach the maturity stage but is now reaching immediately its declining stage.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
October 11, 2018, 02:22:37 PM
By and large, the participants of the bounty will not be able to significantly affect the price of the coin.And the fact that the participants of the bounty will sell their coins team knows and takes this into account.The price depends on the demand and sales of the final product.I also wanted to say that approximately 50% of the total number of participants in the bounty generally sell their coins. The second 50% securely store their coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
October 11, 2018, 01:39:48 PM
You do not need to worry. You are absolutely right. You yourself earned this money with your work and you yourself have the right to dispose of them. Moreover, a maximum of 2% of the total volume of tokens is allocated for bounty campaign. Guys, do you really think that selling 2% of the total number of tokens somehow influences the price? Here you need to look for other reasons for the fall in prices.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
October 11, 2018, 01:37:39 PM
Sometimes i sell all the coins at the moment i get them too, because i`d better invest this sum into btc or another good alt
Your principle is good, because it will definitely be more convincing, than we hold all the tokens, because the famous coin has a clearer prospect. therefore if we exchange part of the bounty with an established coin, then we have saved some of our assets.
Activity: 574
October 11, 2018, 01:31:37 PM
You're right, it's better to invest in better coins than to hold the bounty rewards.if you hold bounty rewards you must be sure that the token has a future.In the marketplace now it is more difficult to attract investors
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
October 11, 2018, 01:03:23 PM
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
October 11, 2018, 01:00:18 PM
True bro. It is a free market, you can dump as much as you want. However, it is not cool to dump everything on people who believe in a project. There are lots of chronic dumper...  they accumulate and dump everything whether the coins is good or bad. This isn't healthy at all. They should atleast hold some. Imagine what would happen if everyone dumps his/her coins...the market would be immature and chaotic.

I would suggest that people only participate in projects they believe in or projects they will hold long-term. This will also help reduce scams and useless projects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 05:17:34 AM
I think that the rewards that bounty hunters have are not enough to affect the price of the project. We know that the number of rewards for most activities will not exceed 5% of the total tokens. Even if we all sell, how much can the price change?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 05:12:01 AM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.

since you mention you and developer share the same bill. both are on equal ground, either profit and loss, those are the risk you must willing to take.
Activity: 598
October 11, 2018, 03:08:17 AM
I always laugh at those people who are indignant about how headhunters dispose of earned pennies. If a couple of bounty hunters were able to knock down the token rate, then what will happen to this token if large investors start selling it out?
I think currently no one wants to experience losses from the Investors and token developers themselves, from the developer I think most don't play in the exchange market for their own tokens. So the market becomes silent and prices will fall continuously. Here is something very bad for investors, because they see the price when entering the exchange will fall. So the developer should play the price first so that the price does not fall.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 02:59:32 AM
I always laugh at those people who are indignant about how headhunters dispose of earned pennies. If a couple of bounty hunters were able to knock down the token rate, then what will happen to this token if large investors start selling it out?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 08:40:47 AM
Bounty hunters truly are the bane of the crypto currency market price. Their attitude of dumping coins immediately they received it is killing off the market. I believe it is their thinking that they spend no money to obtain the coins and it is freely given so they can dump it and get whatever they can get. But they actually spend money in doing the promotion. I think the project owners should pay with Ether and bitcoin to protect their coin in the market since they sold during the ICO and get the Ether , BTC, BCH ,LTC  etc  
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 08:28:23 AM
The fact is that recently the conditions of the bounty companies themselves have become more complicated, and the distribution of tokens for bounty itself is not carried out immediately after the end of the company, but after 2-3 months, on the one hand, this is true the token rate will not fall immediately, but on the other
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
October 10, 2018, 08:19:16 AM
Bounty hunters sell their coins because they are not such rich people as ICO investors. they need these money to buy food, clothes, etc.

if the hired hunter doesn't have funds for personal needs, of course every hunter will sell the coins they have. because some of their needs can be met if the coin is sold.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
October 10, 2018, 07:55:10 AM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
even investors dump their coins as fast as possible when the coin hits the market not just bounty hunter, i saw a coin that gave the coins first to investors and bounty hunters need to wait 1 month to receive it and the market was already down so high even without bounty hunters dumping it. also people can do whatever they want to do with their coin because they own it.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 07:38:45 AM
Bounty hunters are the backbone of crypto market . I often see that many people see them with negative thoughts.  But they create market for new altcoin. They motivate people to buy. They help companies to raise funds. So bounty hunter are backbone they never dump always
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
October 10, 2018, 07:31:17 AM
Bounty hunters sell their coins because they are not such rich people as ICO investors. they need these money to buy food, clothes, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: