Pages:
Author

Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards - page 18. (Read 3231 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 10, 2018, 07:27:02 AM
I do not think that payments for bounty hunters at least somehow affect the market of certain coins that went to the stock exchange!
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 07:19:34 AM
They blame bounty hunters for dumping price of the tokens but they didn't realize bounty hunters hold no more than 2% of circulating supply of the tokens, the dumping is more probably caused by the investors who bought the coins on pre-sale/pre-ico price.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 07:04:08 AM
Yes, it is your hard earn money, whether you dump or hold should be less of your concern, hunters aren't the only one to blame presale investors dump bonus incurred at time of token sale.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 10, 2018, 06:43:47 AM
It's always the owners decision about bounty rewards, if you want to sell it out after receiving and after seeing that exchange already available, most of the time bounty hunters just wait for any available value of their reward regardless if there's potentials that the coin/project can grow more, they just wanted quick result and enjoy the earnings.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
October 10, 2018, 06:30:32 AM
The dumping price of the token is really cause by the bounty hunters. But I still believe they some bounty who are holder and once they get their token they will hold it for few months or years. Better to care other people who invested to the iCO lets gives the token first to increase before sell.
Activity: 298
October 10, 2018, 06:26:46 AM
In my view, this is normal. As long as there is a suitable profit. Many bounty hunters will sell their tokens. This has much to do with the market environment. I think this is the normal performance of the market. There is no need to pay too much attention. A truly valuable tokens may give you more rewards in the future. So buying and selling token is free. There is no need to complain.

Activity: 294
October 10, 2018, 06:24:03 AM
Bounty hunters have their right to sell the tokens. On the other hand, it doesn't matter to  99 percent of the bounty, how to sell their earned tokens. As soon as the token goes live, they are selling to have at least something (-X10 from the ICO price). Just hodl these coins and everything will be great.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 06:18:40 AM
You can't blame them if they want to dump the price of the tokens because some other projects holding is a risk if the team of the project have slow development of their platform even I don't want to hold them longer because of this bad market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 06:15:19 AM

I'm sure you only have a bounty campaign and don't have any other knowledge, so your mind is centered only on bounties. this is wrong and certainly can be detrimental to wasted time. currently the bounty is no longer the same as in the previous year if you don't have other knowledge you will be left behind and keep going on the spot.
Activity: 518
October 10, 2018, 06:10:54 AM
It is true, what you are saying, investors should not be so crazy about bounty hunters, because first of all, the supply for the bounty is not so big and the bounty hunters have their right to sell the tokens, that they earned. Because they invested their own time. So be polite with hunters.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
October 10, 2018, 05:47:15 AM
OK.. There are a few solutions, that can be considered:

1. Pay the bounty hunters in either ETH or BTC, rather than in tokens
2. Don't list the token in any of the exchanges until the development is complete (but this should be informed to the bounty hunters)
3. Since bounty allocation is less than 2% of the total, the ICO team can purchase the tokens once they are dumped
4. Put a limit (say 80%) for the tokens that must be retained for a certain period by the bounty hunters
5. Announce incentives for those bounty hunters who hold on to their coins

1. Most bounty companies don't do this. They were originally trying to raise ETH and BTC. How can they give their money back?
2. They look forward to listed on the exchange earlier, and if there are exchanges that are willing to list their tokens, how can they be postponed?
3. By the same token, most projects are originally designed to dump their tokens, they will never repurchase.
4. If you want to limit the hunter’s token, technically it may be necessary to limit the investor’s token at the same time, which is difficult.
5. This is a good idea, there are some tokens that do just like this, and the effect is good, such as PundiX.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
October 10, 2018, 05:40:39 AM
I do not understand the reason for your concern bro. Nobody forces you to sell your earned tokens. And the fact that people around you think should worry you least of all, if you know that you are right.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 04:37:11 AM
Bounty hunters do the right thing, that after receiving tokens, they are immediately sold, if it is profitable for them, because they have not spent a single penny to get these tokens. And no matter how angry investors are, everyone decides for himself.
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 10, 2018, 04:05:23 AM

2. Don't list the token in any of the exchanges until the development is complete (but this should be informed to the bounty hunters)
3. Since bounty allocation is less than 2% of the total, the ICO team can purchase the tokens once they are dumped
4. Put a limit (say 80%) for the tokens that must be retained for a certain period by the bounty hunters

I really liked the idea specially number 3, if the bounty allocation is that small then why not the developers buy the tokens being dumped? Usually they dont wanna tear a bit of their investment that is why the dumped coins really hit hard because they are just ignoring it.
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 10, 2018, 04:01:27 AM
Just grow some think skin dude. Do you take it personally if you here people complaining about bounty hunters dumping after a certain token is listed on a exchange? Its a free market and you can do whatever you want with your tokens and don't bother with what others are saying. Just my .2 satoshi.

Yeah there is nothing really we can do about it since we have different needs. Although there are really some hurtful things being said to bounty hunters about selling and dumping, there are actually no rules on what to do with your reward tokens. Anyway if the coin is promising, it will recover and rise even when after the dumping, so that is regrettable for weak hands.
Merit: 4
October 10, 2018, 03:56:39 AM

You are more than right bro, I really love this. If what you just listed can be done it think they will have nothing to complain about the bounty hunters. I think they will blame themselves or the project owners. Thanks for this
Activity: 405
October 09, 2018, 11:32:49 AM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
I think they just want to find someone to blame for their lost and hunter dumping is the only one reason they can think out. Total bounty reward just around 2% of the total supply tokens so it completed cannot make the price falls
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 11:30:45 AM
the decision really exists in us, but there is a need for a small discussion, for how to find out the coin can rise or fall, I mean discussion is only for consideration or reference
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 09, 2018, 11:20:58 AM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

Being bounty hunter is a good sideline mate to obtain big profits which is reason why more people still want to risk their time and efforts even somtimes there are some ponzi .and the main  reason why mostly always dump after distribution it's because of worrying about the progress of the project. Actually for me  IMO selling is good idea as well especially if you have big reward from successful ICO which is no need to hold for ling time because it's enough.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
October 09, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

Bounty hunters help a lot in promoting an ico project. And get paid fairly after the successful ico so it's up to bounty hunters what they are going to do to their coins. It is what we call their strategy if they want to sell it right away or hold. After all it is their  share after helping in a project. And also not all bounty hunters sell their rewards right away.
Pages:
Jump to: