Pages:
Author

Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards - page 21. (Read 3231 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 07, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

I don’t kno why are you crying here while no once forcing you what to do with your bounty rewards

Or maybe you are justifying your actions regarding the dumping of the tokens or coins because now they are pumping and you can’t help the bitterness and frustrations combined inside you lol.

But what’s important is you made profit from your bounty jobs
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
October 07, 2018, 10:34:57 AM
bounty hunters sell their coins and the price dump and investor blame them. but why is coins price dropping? it would be because of the project. so to make the price goes up the project should continue to develop it and it will take time and also the project should be promising. many of investors are impatient and want to see their profit right way or overnight that is why they blame bounty hunters if the price drops.

Yes it's a never ending blame game which is played whenever a bounty is launched and investors blame the bounty hunters and bounty hunter as blame the project,saying that project lacks the progress and services. I think everything depends on the project and just take bitcoin as an example it's traded every single day and moment still it's in the market and reigning number one. So blaming bounty hunters is just an lame excuse.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
October 07, 2018, 10:34:06 AM
I am very pleased that bounty hunters sell their tokens as soon as the token begins to bargain, this is a great opportunity to buy at a price lower than ICO. It is necessary to look for advantages in everything!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 10:31:54 AM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
For me personally, i choose to keep my token reward for investment, when ever i think that coin is worth to keep. but if not then i'll sell those coins directly after it get listed in the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 10:27:27 AM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

I totally agree with this. Bounty hunters only hold just a pinch of the total volume of any projects that they have supported, so I think it only has a little impact on the price. Most dumpers are from investors who are up for easy profit after ICO, I think that is where other ICOs put their focus on. Instead of putting the bounty hunter's salary, on which they have earned through patience and hard work, they should instead lock investors coin to avoid early dump.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 10:24:19 AM
it is most profitable to sell just in a bull market and not in a market like this. we have already seen how much money can be earned in the bull market in 2017 with bounty campaigns
Activity: 363
October 07, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

It may be only 1% of the total supply but I also notice that during the early times after the coin is listed, the supply in that exchange is not 100% of the total supply. Maybe some percentage only because there are those holders. So for me, even the 1% of the total supply could still affect the price (in the early stage).
Activity: 546
October 07, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
i think the real dumpers was airdrop player, they will sell immediately after they get their reward, and you can count how much airdrop player out there, so i dont agree with statement that bounty hunters was a dumper.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 10:14:26 AM
I think bounty hunters who ask about what they have to do to their token are just feeling confused what to do, but it should not be like that, everyone should decide their own decision, so they will not blame anyone when something bad happens.
Activity: 532
October 07, 2018, 10:11:17 AM
bounty hunters sell their coins and the price dump and investor blame them. but why is coins price dropping? it would be because of the project. so to make the price goes up the project should continue to develop it and it will take time and also the project should be promising. many of investors are impatient and want to see their profit right way or overnight that is why they blame bounty hunters if the price drops.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 07, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

Who says you can't sell coins when you want to? Everyone does what he sees fit and it's his right
I usually always sell as soon as I get it.

Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
October 07, 2018, 09:06:11 AM
Yes you are right, as I have seen now the bounty hunters all the tokens they get from the bounty campaign they will sell as they please, the reason they don't hold is the token they get is a gift token and they don't want to hold the token too long because they think they've got profit, and maybe this is what makes all the new coins destroyed and won't last long, big investors now feel disadvantaged because when the exchange arrived the price of the token they bought didn't match what they wanted.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 08:59:41 AM

It is true that bounty hunters have the free will to do whatever they want with their bounty reward but I quite believe that no matter how insignificant the tokens allocated to bounty might look, it does have a significant effect on the prices of tokens which bounty hunters should also be mindful of.
Activity: 294
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
October 07, 2018, 08:54:12 AM
It shouldn't be thought that bounty hunters immediately sell coins when they get it. I am sure there are still many who hold and wait for the opportunity to jump in prices. I think that is not very influential in the market price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
October 07, 2018, 08:31:23 AM
This is a free world, it will be up to you what you should do with your token since it's your effort being rewarded not the others. ICO owner's within the team had already consider such scenario that in the usual case right after tokens will be distributed, I believe many bounty hunters dump their coins and less of the remaining bounty hunters would stay longer and have to wait for the token to rise further. However, in my case I do consider staying first and observe how the token responded to the market after being listed in the exchange then I will decide later.
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
October 07, 2018, 08:18:30 AM
That is the tradition of some bounty hunters they do that a lot when they get their tokens they will sell it even for a low price because they got it for free, that is their mindset when it is like seeing a money on the road you will not even think twice you will spend it immediately but some bounty hunters after they sell they will buy back for a low price, but also there are also some bounty hunters who hodl their tokens for a long time and they actually help the project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 07, 2018, 06:46:50 AM
I agree that the bountyhunter worked for 3-4 months and he has the right to do what he wants with tokens. If a person sees that the price of the token is going down, he is inclined to blame everyone except himself, which of course is wrong. Basically, bounty hunters influence the current market at the start of trading when there is no support. Then after a few months, investors and the project team are affected by the current project because they have a greater amount of coins, sometimes 98%, and so on.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
October 07, 2018, 06:24:26 AM

It is easy, still 1% of sellers is enough to dump the coin.
Bounty hunters do not care about the real price, they need quick profit, so they are selling very cheap as soon as possible to secure profit Wink.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
October 07, 2018, 06:23:53 AM
Well the truth be told 80% of bounty hunters has a tendency to dump there tokens immediately when the project is listed on and exchange and a good number of that percentage are newbie in the cryptocurrency world. Also there are adverse effects of dumping because it reduces the price of the token and this can be annoying to investors and other rational bounty hunters

Actually there are some reasons why most bounty hunter dumped their tokens after listing because most of the ICO project are fake or scam. But of course not all, there are tokens that having great potential to growth and some hunters are keeping hold the tokens.
copper member
Activity: 365
October 07, 2018, 06:20:01 AM
You know people most surely point fingers and since they think the bounty hunters got it for free ( which we did work for it, buy data and working for 3 - 6 month is not an easy task so please stop calling it free!!!) they said the hunters are dumping whereas it might even be the developer dumping!!
Pages:
Jump to: