Pages:
Author

Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards - page 22. (Read 3231 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 06:04:37 AM
Well the truth be told 80% of bounty hunters has a tendency to dump there tokens immediately when the project is listed on and exchange and a good number of that percentage are newbie in the cryptocurrency world. Also there are adverse effects of dumping because it reduces the price of the token and this can be annoying to investors and other rational bounty hunters
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
October 07, 2018, 05:55:17 AM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
it is because people are always trying to look for someone else to blame for the mistakes they have made themselves like investing and then bag holding a token that got dumped, instead of selling it like the rest of the market was doing.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.
the percentage doesn't matter at all. they may be 100% or they may be 1% but in the end people should take responsibility for their money and actions. when you invest in something you should know and consider all the possible scenarios that can happen including a dump which is the most probably outcome which is inevitable for all the altcoins.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
October 07, 2018, 05:51:06 AM
I am both bounty hunter and trader also. From my experience, i can say when bounty hunters get paid from any campaign, most of them sell at direct price what ever they find, that causes dump but an investor cann't sell their invested tokens at cheaper rate than purchase rate. This is not the main reason of dump, if team is active, road map implementation is done properly, team is supportive to the investors and promoters, then it is like to pump.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
October 07, 2018, 05:41:33 AM
I think it's not appropriate to connect the low value of ICO tokens to the dumping done by bounty hunters on their reward tokens. When ICO tokens do not perform well in the exchanges, it's because of the investors taking due diligence especially with the market nowadays.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 05:33:17 AM
They ought not to complain with just 1% of the total supply being sold after dishing out the rewards. I think they lowkey hate bounty hunters but fail to understand how important and powerful these guys are.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
October 07, 2018, 03:24:25 AM
There are many that just sell as soon as a coin reach the first exchange and buy back 2 days later at much smaller price. It's speculation. Some afford to play it.
There are also many that just try to buy lower than ICO price.
These guys usually keep silent and try to play games that make them get more money. But in any such endeavor people have to point fingers and the bounty hunters are the usual suspects. Many of them pretty new, many of them easy to manipulate, many of them indeed dumping as soon as they can. All together the money worth of what the bounty hunters are dumping may be pretty small, but they are among the first and this does matter.

So, they have some blame to take, of course not as big as everybody tells. But they are easy to manipulate and easy to blame. Things just go on the easiest path.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
October 07, 2018, 03:04:49 AM
That is true. Some investors already knew about this and the company who did the ICO explains it too.
That is if they want to keep their investors into just holding it.

Updating them of what is happening in the market is not that much of work. So it must be done.
You cannot stop the panic. It always happens to every ICO that will surpass their softcap.
1 or 2 percent. It will not hurt much of what should the price be in the future. It is actually a loss to the bounty hunters for not waiting.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
October 07, 2018, 03:04:07 AM
Just grow some think skin dude. Do you take it personally if you here people complaining about bounty hunters dumping after a certain token is listed on a exchange? Its a free market and you can do whatever you want with your tokens and don't bother with what others are saying. Just my .2 satoshi.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
October 07, 2018, 02:57:59 AM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
Pages:
Jump to: