Pages:
Author

Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it. - page 10. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most of us are in same situation with you Smiley my brother, my mother told me to sell all of it when it was december 2017. But i thought the market will grow up more and more, so i regret now .
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I think you are wishing to make extra money despite the fact that they are already profited, infact it's far very appropriate to sell it over in the market which is honestly a great timing for the 12 months 2018. however most important is pay attention to others or spouse because they recognise better your destiny existence needed.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
Holding isn't the last option to be safe from losing. You can divert it into other coins and sacrifice your loss. Life in crypto isn't winning at all times, we also have to loss sometimes. We should understand  it and we should not lost our hope cause the world still turning around and may have chances that market will be in favor to us again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

Standing up for what you believe in is a bold thing to do! Especially against your wife! I guess she does not see the brighter side of what you are doing. She will though in the coming months or so. She'll soon realize the importance of patience when it comes to investment. Things are not easy here. But there is a bright future ahead of us.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I advise you not to sell, you should continue to hold and explain to his wife. Cryptocurrency is a potentially great market. In the future this market will grow strongly and have very high prices. Now there are no signs of recovery. However, I believe that in the last few months this year the market will increase. So if you want to make a profit then you should hold long term and wait.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I understand the pains, but I guess the unfortunate thing there is that you didn't quite understand crypto very well before you joined. You didn't know about the volatility.
Well, I can suggest is that there's no need selling, especially as you have other income sources. Just hold on and let's see what December has in stock, because if you should sell now, it means that the 8 months you wasted have been in vain.
Hang on mate.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I can relate to situation mate. While it is not good that to hide secrets from your wife but this decision involving crypto should be taken with a lot of consideration. If your wife's knowledge with crypto is not deep then you will have a problem there. Crypto investment are meant to be long term that is why "patience" is a battered word here in crypto world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
I think maybe you should stop discussing about cryptos with your wife so that she won't be pressurizing you to sell it all, I think why she does that is because the both of you always discuss about cryptos and market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
a market actually fell more than eight months ago. so many people want to sell but really are afraid of the collapse of the market and People also sell their coins and I think they make many wrong decisions. Not only do I think you should listen to our husbands sometimes because I do not feel bad enough to listen to this, especially to improve it and not to make a wrong decision sometimes we make mistakes. An encryption market is definitely rising, we must wait patiently, as long as we do not sell our coins, nothing will lose our confidence.
Activity: 140
If everything you have in Stock now is sold out because of how bad the value is,it can pick anytime no one can predict it
Activity: 102
If you HODL Crypto you don't panic sell, and as we're always reminded you only lose when you sell. if you Invest a Good potential Coin then You can make a good profit from there.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
It is up to you if you listen to your wife's advice but I recommend to hold for some more time because you can loose if you sell now when the market is low
Activity: 140
I think you need to calm your wife down and make her to understand that selling now will give little returns but have the patience to sell in the coming years will give u guys huge amount of money that could change your family life.
Activity: 308
Well, I can not advise, but I can say my opinion. And to listen to your wife is your decision. If you saw any of you, you would not dare to sell, now you do not need to do this, everything happens in life and there is no point in selling it at the bottom. It will be more offensive if the market goes up in a year and you'll regret that you could wait a year. If you do not need money, it's better to wait for green.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

If you bought the greatest part of your portfolio before or around December 2017 than you might have lost more than 50% of it.
In this case selling everything has no sense since you'll experience great losses, and that's definitely not what you hoped for.
So the best choice is wait for a little bit - at least for mid-August when there is a great chance that the market will recover.
Activity: 57
Do not listen to you your wife. Even though the market has been down for several months now. I think we should wait and hold not to sell coins at this time, wait patiently for the arrival of the bull market, and you must believe that the future of cryptocurrencies is surely bright.
Activity: 108
you should have listened to your wife. now the market continues to fall and prices have fallen three times.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello guys,

you SHOULD have sold. but now it's too late. may as well just hold on to it
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
It's amazing that when you are at the forum and in the crypt such a period of time you have such a small number of messages. and the grade is not high.
Wait and do not sell anything. Sell now - throw everything in the garbage. Coins do not require spending on heating, feed and other villages. Their location on the wallet costs nothing to you. So there's nothing to take on such nonsense as sales. at an unfavorable time
Activity: 122
I don't think it is a good choice to sell your cryptocurrency now, because the market has already fallen to the bottom, and all cryptocurrencies are very low, so if you sell your cryptocurrency now you must be losing money if You have enough patience to wait for the market to pick up, then you can get a lot of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: